Married or Not

Are you married, dating, or single?

• Total voters
Married but separated. My two daughters and youngest daughter's boyfriend live with me. Thus makes sessions with my K9 Casanova few and far between. The only plus to that situation is that since the 23 year old boyfriend doesn't pay rent I take it out in grade by making him slip me his salami three times a week. Still isn't as good as my Great Dane lover. I is so tiresome hiding K9 passion from the rest of the household!

Married but separated. My two daughters and youngest daughter's boyfriend live with me. Thus makes sessions with my K9 Casanova few and far between. The only plus to that situation is that since the 23 year old boyfriend doesn't pay rent I take it out in grade by making him slip me his salami three times a week. Still isn't as good as my Great Dane lover. I is so tiresome hiding K9 passion from the rest of the household!
Does your daughter know?? Jesus Christ!

Single as FUUUUUUCK for years (lost count), do not wish to get married at all, don't see the benefits of it.

Does your daughter know?? Jesus Christ!
Lately, I've begun to suspect that she does know. Their bedroom us next to mine and recently, within seconds of her boyfriend leaving my bedroom, I hear their headboard banging against the wall and her to pound her deeper, harder and faster. Even her sister who has a bedroom across the hall openly requested that they turn down the volume of all the moaning from the boning! Because of the smirks on the sister's face and the boyfriend's face I suspect that boyfriend is slipping his salami into sister too!

Lately, I've begun to suspect that she does know. Their bedroom us next to mine and recently, within seconds of her boyfriend leaving my bedroom, I hear their headboard banging against the wall and her to pound her deeper, harder and faster. Even her sister who has a bedroom across the hall openly requested that they turn down the volume of all the moaning from the boning! Because of the smirks on the sister's face and the boyfriend's face I suspect that boyfriend is slipping his salami into sister too!
That's not what I asked... Does your daughter know that you and her sister are also letting him bone you?

That's not what I asked... Does your daughter know that you and her sister are also letting him bone you?
I can only suspect that she does. I don't know for sure. But, because if the things she has done in the past, I don't think it would upset her.

I can only suspect that she does. I don't know for sure. But, because if the things she has done in the past, I don't think it would upset her.
Like what? Did you share your boyfriend with your daughters before or something like that?

So you want to know the family secrets? She got caught having oral sex ( both giving and receiving ) with her best friends younger sister. Then she got caught by me having sex with her sister's Asian boyfriend. Then she got caught getting boned by my friend's Rottweiler (she claimed the dog raped her - yeah and I guess he played he clothes in a stack on the back of the sofa. Then, when I was still with my husband, I caught her boning my 24 year old black lover. He was our gardner, he had beautiful chest muscles, a six pack abdonem, and most important a very large cock. She ruined a good situation for me. Finally I caught her getting boned by Brian, my three year old Great Dane. When I caught her, she just smiled and kept thrusting her hips and pussy at the pounding Brian was giving her. S she's got absolutely nothing to complain about!

How are there so many single hot women into zoo, oh, hang on, they dont need all the horney men on here in their life ;)

FYI - Meant in a funny way byt I get slammed

Back