Married or Not

Are you married, dating, or single?

• Total voters
i am zoo exclusive, and have been that way since i first ever had thoughts of relationships
relations with species i am not attracted to just seem unnatural and forced to me, so i probably will not be getting married unless something drastically changes

I'd have gone with that one
I'm in the same boat. Sex with my husband turned very unsatisfying about the third year of marriage. Sex hardly ever lasts more than three minutes. Its like he's using me as a cum dump. It had begun to turn me completely off sex with men. I had frequent fantacies about having sex with my girlfriend from high school.Thank goodness one of my neighbors moving and she had to find a new home for her 3 yo Great Dane, Rocky. We adopted him.
My first sex with Rocky happened by accident. Rocky was an indoors dog and freely roamed the entire house. I had had another unfulfilling sex encounter with my husband, Don, the night before. After Don left for work at 2am, I tried to relieve my frustration by rubbing one off. But, I was so angry with Don that I couldn't focus on the job at hand and didn't achieve any satisfaction that way; even after an hour of trying. Exhausted both physically and mentally, I fell asleep. It was still dark outside when I was awaken sometime later by the magnificent feeling of someone licking my pussy. I finally asked enough to realize that it was Rocky. I started to push him away, but my need for serial gratification overtook me. I decided to play it out and see if Ricky could achieve what neither Don, nor I had been able to.
Amazingly, I started to feel a warmth and urgency building between my thighs. Rocky's tongue felt magnificent. Unconsciously, I lifted my knees and spread my legs wider to give him better access. His tongue felt wonderful. I felt an increased warmth and swelling if my push lips. Then my body went tense and I thrust my hips upward as I exploded into the best orgasm I had had in years. I collapsed into a semi conscious state of sexual fulfillment.
I was stirred back to the state current reality by the feeling of something warm rapidly poking against my inner thighs. I looked down my body to see that Rocky had moved up and was trying to penetrate me with his shiny red cock. All ten inches of which had emerged from its furry pouch along with an equally bright red knot the size of a baseball. I tried to push him off of me but that only assisted him to reposition his haunches. The next time he launched them forward, his massive tool found found its mark and its full length slammed into me. It felt warm and big - warmer and bigger than any man I'd ever. And, it felt better too. Certainly better than Don's puny six inch pencil dick. I continued to try to push him off of me, but those efforts evaporated as I realized how good it felt as Rocky began to jack hammer his huge dog cock into me. I could feel it get larger, both in length and girth as it pumped into me. It also felt warmer with each thrust. Then with one powerful thrust his knot popped into me. I screamed because it felt like my virgininity waa being taken again. But the pain subsided and it began to feel good, really good. His cock was locked into me by his huge knot. They both continued to grow and get warmer as he continued to pump into me. It felt do fucking good. His rapid pounding was faster and felt better than any man who had ever boned me. And, there had been more than a few. It was even better than the black men who had fucked me. Their dicks were not as long, thick and warm. Then I felt his dog cock begin to pulse and throb as it spurted load after load of dog cum into me. It felt warmer than man cum. It made my pussy tingle and my vagina began to tighten around To it's huge tool in waves. I exploded into a huge orgasm that seemed to last forever as Rocky continued to spurt more and more of his hot dog cum into me. Finally, it ebbed as his spurts ceased but it still felt wonderful as his cock remained locked inside of my pussy for at least another twenty minutes. I realized that I would have to have more of Rock's cock in the future and I did. It only got better.
More, to cum.

I'm in the same boat. Sex with my husband turned very unsatisfying about the third year of marriage. Sex hardly ever lasts more than three minutes. Its like he's using me as a cum dump. It had begun to turn me completely off sex with men. I had frequent fantacies about having sex with my girlfriend from high school.Thank goodness one of my neighbors moving and she had to find a new home for her 3 yo Great Dane, Rocky. We adopted him.
My first sex with Rocky happened by accident. Rocky was an indoors dog and freely roamed the entire house. I had had another unfulfilling sex encounter with my husband, Don, the night before. After Don left for work at 2am, I tried to relieve my frustration by rubbing one off. But, I was so angry with Don that I couldn't focus on the job at hand and didn't achieve any satisfaction that way; even after an hour of trying. Exhausted both physically and mentally, I fell asleep. It was still dark outside when I was awaken sometime later by the magnificent feeling of someone licking my pussy. I finally asked enough to realize that it was Rocky. I started to push him away, but my need for serial gratification overtook me. I decided to play it out and see if Ricky could achieve what neither Don, nor I had been able to.
Amazingly, I started to feel a warmth and urgency building between my thighs. Rocky's tongue felt magnificent. Unconsciously, I lifted my knees and spread my legs wider to give him better access. His tongue felt wonderful. I felt an increased warmth and swelling if my push lips. Then my body went tense and I thrust my hips upward as I exploded into the best orgasm I had had in years. I collapsed into a semi conscious state of sexual fulfillment.
I was stirred back to the state current reality by the feeling of something warm rapidly poking against my inner thighs. I looked down my body to see that Rocky had moved up and was trying to penetrate me with his shiny red cock. All ten inches of which had emerged from its furry pouch along with an equally bright red knot the size of a baseball. I tried to push him off of me but that only assisted him to reposition his haunches. The next time he launched them forward, his massive tool found found its mark and its full length slammed into me. It felt warm and big - warmer and bigger than any man I'd ever. And, it felt better too. Certainly better than Don's puny six inch pencil dick. I continued to try to push him off of me, but those efforts evaporated as I realized how good it felt as Rocky began to jack hammer his huge dog cock into me. I could feel it get larger, both in length and girth as it pumped into me. It also felt warmer with each thrust. Then with one powerful thrust his knot popped into me. I screamed because it felt like my virgininity waa being taken again. But the pain subsided and it began to feel good, really good. His cock was locked into me by his huge knot. They both continued to grow and get warmer as he continued to pump into me. It felt do fucking good. His rapid pounding was faster and felt better than any man who had ever boned me. And, there had been more than a few. It was even better than the black men who had fucked me. Their dicks were not as long, thick and warm. Then I felt his dog cock begin to pulse and throb as it spurted load after load of dog cum into me. It felt warmer than man cum. It made my pussy tingle and my vagina began to tighten around To it's huge tool in waves. I exploded into a huge orgasm that seemed to last forever as Rocky continued to spurt more and more of his hot dog cum into me. Finally, it ebbed as his spurts ceased but it still felt wonderful as his cock remained locked inside of my pussy for at least another twenty minutes. I realized that I would have to have more of Rock's cock in the future and I did. It only got better.
More, to cum.

I wish you were mine. I know that whomever I married, that I would never let the honeymoon/passion die.

More, to cum.
Nice story..............

More, to cum.
I'm really happy for you.

Back