Married men or women, a question for you?

My wife knows - it was a risk but I told her straight away, and although she wasn't at all interested in it back then she admitted months later to having experimented with her collie when she was younger. After some explaining and videos, shes now obsessed with getting fucked and knotted by a dog, though we're still looking for the perfect dog to buy her to add to our relationship and finally complete us :)

My wife knows - it was a risk but I told her straight away, and although she wasn't at all interested in it back then she admitted months later to having experimented with her collie when she was younger. After some explaining and videos, shes now obsessed with getting fucked and knotted by a dog, though we're still looking for the perfect dog to buy her to add to our relationship and finally complete us :)
This is really erotic :love:

hello, im divorced now ,i started when I caught my neighbor getting mounted by her dog long, time ago ...her husband didn't know of her likes,we became play friends lol ..years later I got married and some time after I got my dog,my now ex never knew about my interests,and never knew during all the years up un till 2015 (when I got divorced and I have to put my dog down because of health issues ) of the many times and many women that I meet and introduce to this .....most of the times that happen,they will end up doing both of us ….one thing for sure many of them have in common was that they were married or in a relationship and I could see for what they say that they didn't want under no circumstance to tell their better half's about it.

Hello everyone,
Not sure if this has been asked before, but I searches but didn't find anything. My question is this. If the man is zoo active with the animal, does the wife know? If she does, does she help or watch you have sex with your dog,horse, or whatever animal? Thanks
Red1085
My wife would actually have sex with our dog. After he filled her up with cum, I would get the sloppy second. Pure heaven.

My husband knows I am zoo but doesn't like it or agree with it and doesn't want me experiencing anything because he will see it as cheating. It will only make me want him even more if he were more accepting.
That actually happened with my wife. After she told me she was a zoo, i was instantly more attracted to her.

Wife kinda knows. I showed her clips and movies years ago and at first, she was shocked and intrigued but she lost interest pretty fast and got disgusted. I never pushed the issue. I've never told her about my experiences nor the fact that I gave the dog a few handjobs late at night when there was no one around.

Wife either doesn’t know or she pretends other wise I talked to her about when we meet but she was not interested didn’t think less of me but said no way for her I’m still active and she doesn’t bring it up and we have been together 10 years now

Try out this experiment... the results may surprise you!
*REAL FRIEND TEST*
Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car together for an hour and see which one is happy to see you when you let them out.
?

You must be so happy to feel loved after abusing your dog. I am so fortunate in life to not find it funny to promote animal cruelty then be so oblivious as to why "zoophilia" is illegal.

Why am I not surprised that it wasn't a lesbian woman who promoted this torture??

You must be so happy to feel loved after abusing your dog. I am so fortunate in life to not find it funny to promote animal cruelty then be so oblivious as to why "zoophilia" is illegal.

Why am I not surprised that it wasn't a lesbian woman who promoted this torture??
Its a joke and I am sure you realise that too. Please stop deliberately taking offense, I believe Twitter is a better place for that.

A joke doesn't mean you agree with the joke or the idea it states. It's a joke. Try not to take those seriously.

My wife doesn't know that I'm into zoo. As I didn't get the chance yet (well, the one time I did I fucked it up) to truly act it out yet, I'm not sure if I'm the right kind of husband you wanted to ask, though.
I'm really into zoo, enjoying the pictures and videos immensly and I own several horsecock and one dogcock dildos, but I haven't enjoyed the feeling of a real horse or dog yet.
And my wife doesn't know, as I don't know how to breach the subject.

Yes my wife knows and I've had sex with mares in front of her. She does not join in, it's not her thing, but she doesn't mind if I have a "quicky" once in a while. Were both into horses and both have mares, Few months into our dating, I would joke that "I'm going to do it with my mare" (I've already been fucking mares for years.) She would be like "why?" and "no you wouldn't!? I just said I wanted to see what's it like and if my mare would let me.

She never got angry or grossed out when I brought it up. So watching tv one day, I started to laugh and she asked whats so funny? I came clean and told her I did it with her. She didn't believe me an after a bit. I showed her a couple pictures of my dick in my mares pussy as proof. She just went why and I didn't know people do stuff like that. I just said, honestly IDK I liked it. She ended up being fine with it and later I confessed I've been at it much longer. She doesn't like if my clothes stink like in heat mare. Once she got upset, I was helping her with cleaning the stalls. She popped in the arena and was like "I knew it, your supposed to be helping with stalls, not fucking my horse." Hay her mare was willing, so a I grabbed a quick one while emptying the cart. She was ticked off even a bit after cause I heard her say "now her tail's up" when she walks around after. Other wise she's joked to dump water on us. Been married for nearly 10 Years. Just addicted to mares, LOL!

Yes my wife knows and I've had sex with mares in front of her. She does not join in, it's not her thing, but she doesn't mind if I have a "quicky" once in a while. Were both into horses and both have mares, Few months into our dating, I would joke that "I'm going to do it with my mare" (I've already been fucking mares for years.) She would be like "why?" and "no you wouldn't!? I just said I wanted to see what's it like and if my mare would let me.

She never got angry or grossed out when I brought it up. So watching tv one day, I started to laugh and she asked whats so funny? I came clean and told her I did it with her. She didn't believe me an after a bit. I showed her a couple pictures of my dick in my mares pussy as proof. She just went why and I didn't know people do stuff like that. I just said, honestly IDK I liked it. She ended up being fine with it and later I confessed I've been at it much longer. She doesn't like if my clothes stink like in heat mare. Once she got upset, I was helping her with cleaning the stalls. She popped in the arena and was like "I knew it, your supposed to be helping with stalls, not fucking my horse." Hay her mare was willing, so a I grabbed a quick one while emptying the cart. She was ticked off even a bit after cause I heard her say "now her tail's up" when she walks around after. Other wise she's joked to dump water on us. Been married for nearly 10 Years. Just addicted to mares, LOL!
I am so Jealous! Maybe I could cum visit one day

My wife started it all after two years of marriage out of sheer curiosity when she called me to see a scene in the early days of the internet. She was 22 and asked me if that was possible. I said that technically it was possible and then, as we had a great German shepherd, I asked her what she thought of experiencing. From then on it was the beginning of many years when she had sex with dogs. There were about 15 or 16 different ones during that time. I did it myself only once or twice with a Labrador dog that came here to breed with ours. My wife was upset by jealousy over that. I never felt it though. At first when she was younger and inexperienced I helped her a little. In fact, she was afraid that something wrong would happen. Then with the experience she started to act alone. I confess that I had a certain fear that she would prefer dogs to me, but if that happened, she knew how to hide very well. Today we are living in a small two-story house with little free space with a 20-year-old daughter. We no longer have a dog but my wife sometimes says she misses it. When we travel to visit my parents in another city she takes advantage of the great Dane they have there as soon as the opportunity arises, usually when people leave.

My husband knows I am zoo but doesn't like it or agree with it and doesn't want me experiencing anything because he will see it as cheating. It will only make me want him even more if he were more accepting.

I wish you were my wife, or that my wife was like you. She has gotten progressively more prudish over time.

In our case, I'm a zoophile and have been for basically as long as I've been sexual, and my husband is just discovering it. We are both furries, so it wasn't a crazy big jump to make, but he's never thought of it until we got together. Needless to say I was very relieved when I came out to him and he was okay with it! We're looking to get out own pupper soon, which is very exciting :) I've had experience with males, made out with a few and played with their cocks but never anything penetrative.

My wife knows, thought she was going to join me. We have had some really hot dirty talk sessions in bed. She even let a dog eat her. Sadly when the pup we got matured and had an adult dog cock she backed out. Oh well, maybe one day she will reconsider. I don't push it, forced sex is wrong.

How do you know she sees things that way?
Have you not thought of trying to convince her otherwise?
Not sure how you would convince someone of something like that. I've got my kinks, I'm here obviously, but I couldn't be talked into having sex with another man, for instance. Nothing against gays of course, I'm just 100% not into that.

Back