Married men or women, a question for you?

My wife knows, thought she was going to join me. We have had some really hot dirty talk sessions in bed. She even let a dog eat her. Sadly when the pup we got matured and had an adult dog cock she backed out. Oh well, maybe one day she will reconsider. I don't push it, forced sex is wrong.
It's intimidating to take a knot. You can ask if she'll give him a hand job.

Single person chime in - I could not be married to someone who didn’t know. I would feel as if I was cheating.
That's why relationships don't last anymore, no one can be completely honest from the start. Learn your partner, grow, be open minded. If you like and enjoy or love them that should be easy, but... most people see almost everyone as an objective or object.

That's why relationships don't last anymore, no one can be completely honest from the start. Learn your partner, grow, be open minded. If you like and enjoy or love them that should be easy, but... most people see almost everyone as an objective or object.
The real question is if that's intentional or protective. Trust issues are a thing, and the more a person is hurt, the harder it becomes for them to trust those who'd love to do nothing more than hurt them, just so they can rub it in.

By the way, the world we currently live in isn't doing much to help. Almost everywhere you look people are regarded as means to an end.

Ma femme le sait, pensait qu'elle allait me rejoindre. Nous avons eu des séances de conversation cochonnes vraiment chaudes au lit. Elle a même laissé un chien la manger. Malheureusement, lorsque le chiot a mûri et a eu une bite de chien adulte, elle a reculé. Eh bien, peut-être qu'un jour elle reconsidérera sa décision. Je n'insiste pas, le sexe forcé est mauvais.
Ma femme avait été dans le zoo toute jeune. A notre mariage, elle y a renoncé par amour pour moi, en me disant que si elle continuait, la comparaison ne serait pas à mon avantage. A postériori (elle est maintenant décédée), je crois qu'elle avait raison. Nous avons toujours eu des chiens à la maison, mais uniquement pour l'affection... et moi, je ne suis tombé dans le style de vie qu'après sa mort il y a dix ans, avec la chienne que nous avions et qui est elle même morte l'année dernière. A présent, je me retrouve malheureusement sans sexe, ni humain (par choix) ni zoo (sauf exceptionnellement). mais je continue à donner raison à ma femme et je réfère les animaux aux humains.

It seems hard for normal kinks to match up sometimes, I can't even imagen how many people don't get the chance to share it together. It also seems less likely to be something people would be willing to juts play along with, even if it's no there thing.

I told my wife a few months after we started dating I was zooish. She was shocked, as she thought she was the kinky one in the relationship! It took several years for her to understand and accept, but I think she thought it was a hot secret to share and animal play (dildos n stuff) slowly crept into our lovemaking. We've been together almost 14 years now and she's dabbled a bit (gotten licked) and is somewhat open to trying more which I think is great! Even more importantly, she knows this is something that turns me on, has been a part of my life forever, and we both want each other to be happy. She supports my zooish desires and I encourage her lusting after sexy humans. Whether we explore these things together, or separately, we trust and support each other. I've had the exact opposite in past relationships, so very appreciative for my awesome wife!

My husband knows I am zoo but doesn't like it or agree with it and doesn't want me experiencing anything because he will see it as cheating. It will only make me want him even more if he were more accepting.
Damm, it's such a shame how you's arent compatible in this way and that he doesn't understand how much better/stronger your relationship would be if he could accept how important it is to you. I would absolutely treasure a woman like you. I wish you all the best in your future in finding happiness 😉

I'm not active with my dog apart from some licking, im also single but if i was married and my wife wanted to include the dog in our sex lives then she would get nothing but support from me. Even if it meant i got less of her and had to share, wouldnt bother me as long as shes happy 😉

Damm, it's such a shame how you's arent compatible in this way and that he doesn't understand how much better/stronger your relationship would be if he could accept how important it is to you. I would absolutely treasure a woman like you. I wish you all the best in your future in finding happiness 😉
I’m no longer with this person tbh, I’m with a person now who knows I’m into it but he isn’t. He doesn’t shame me or anything he’d prefer to just not know about it lol

I’m no longer with this person tbh, I’m with a person now who knows I’m into it but he isn’t. He doesn’t shame me or anything he’d prefer to just not know about it lol
thats better , but dammm if only he knew how lucky he actually is 😄

Back