Married men or women, a question for you?

Red1085

BANNED
Hello everyone,
Not sure if this has been asked before, but I searches but didn't find anything. My question is this. If the man is zoo active with the animal, does the wife know? If she does, does she help or watch you have sex with your dog,horse, or whatever animal? Thanks
Red1085

She dose know but she made me stop
Does she have sex with animals or other men herself? It sounds like a jealousy issue to me. (Although I'm possibly projecting my own feelings here since I don't know what your situation is. In my limited experience it would strike me as jealousy nonetheless.)

There are a handful of women here whose boyfriends/husbands not only mind them having sex with their animals, but actually encourage it. Usually when the man does mind it those relationships usually fall apart from what I've read.

Granted, those are posts from the women on the forum (and from what I got on Beast Forum which is shut down), and I certainly don't want that to have the appearance of the "norm." To ask a few ladies about it and applying that to everyone is making erroneous generalizations that simply would not be true.

Now, the men who are in relationships/married and are zoo active themselves, I'm not too sure about. I haven't found much input from men about how their wives feel about their zoosexuality, outside of bigdog's comment.

She did say that dog got more sex then her lol.and yes the dog did
That might actually be the case for a lot of zoophiles.

Edit: From what I've got on here and BF (short for Beast Forum) was that the pets actually got more sex than the husband or wife did with the majority of the couples, but that was not always the case. Some had more sex with their spouses than their pets but that was less than half of them. Granted, I never read every post so I don't want to say that this is entirely accurate, I'm just relaying what I read.

Last edited:
Thats intresting to see so far. Thanks for the replys. I know no two couples are alike and different circumstances, and that will lead ti various answers. For me, for example, my wife doesn't mind im zoo, and she is as well. But like Pilliar stated, she is on the jealous side and doesn't want me to have sex with any animals. Now if I do or did, she doesn't want to be part of it or see it. So if I were to have sex with a dog or mare, well i'm on my own. She knows i don't her having sex with dogs, and i'm not going to surpress that from her. Also as Pillar stated, usually the pet would get more sex than the human. Luckily for me, my wife has a very high sex drive and I know i will get plenty. It is possible that i would give the dog more sex than her, which would be bad. So i see her bit of Jealousy there.
Anyways, I look forward to more replys. As this is a topic i've wondered about for a long time.

A relationship should be based on mutual companionship and interest, or even the affection known as love, not competition.

If your significant other is really into you for who you are as a person then I don't think that having sex with others is going to be a big deal unless there are underlying issues or he/she is losing interest in you.

Also, unless it was explicitly stated that it was going to be monogamous (eww, fuck monogamy!), then you can expect your partner to have sex with others, and even then that's still no guarantee that your partner won't do it.

A relationship should be based on mutual companionship and interest, or even the affection known as love, not competition.

If your significant other is really into you for who you are as a person then I don't think that having sex with others is going to be a big deal unless there are underlying issues or he/she is losing interest in you.

Also, unless it was explicitly stated that it was going to be monogamous (eww, fuck monogamy!), then you can expect your partner to have sex with others, and even then that's still no guarantee that your partner won't do it.
True. Now we are exclusive to each other...more or less. She is bi and im cook with her getting with other women, just not other men. I'm not allowed to be with anyone or thing besides her. However, she hasn't been with another woman since before we dated and i haven't been with anyone else. To her, and myself to an extent, if we fool around with another person that's cheating and a no-go. If she wants to be with a woman i have to know about it. Animals, for her is always a go and a non-issue for me. But like i stated earlier, i'm not allowed to. I do believe in monogamy and fine with it. She is as well. We take care of each other needs. But for me, for her to have sex with a dog isn't cheating. The dog (for her) isn't an attraction but a fetish. She loves animals, doesn't hurt them, etc. She doesn't view them like she does people and not attracted to them. So, thats why for me it's not cheating. She even admitted that if I were to have sex with a dog, she doesn't view that as cheating. Yeah relationships can be a bit strange, and not every one is the same. But for us, what we do, works.

Wife doesn’t know. Been zoo since I was a preteen. Tried to see where she was with it a couple times. She has too much religion to watch vids. Biblically wrong to her.
So, this seems a bit weird for people to believe. But my wife and I are Christans, to be specific, Catholic. We were torn about this for a while. However one thing we do know is, we know we will be forgiven, and that we arent hurting anyone, etc. It's not a mortal sin to us. Just our logic and reasoning, and works for us. But i understand why she thinks that way.

So, this seems a bit weird for people to believe. But my wife and I are Christans, to be specific, Catholic. We were torn about this for a while. However one thing we do know is, we know we will be forgiven, and that we arent hurting anyone, etc. It's not a mortal sin to us. Just our logic and reasoning, and works for us. But i understand why she thinks that way.
Well then I guess that's between you and your god to resolve.

I am an active zoo, and my wife does not know, or has not let on she knows. Its not a way i would suggest anyone live as its highly stressful, but its the life i have. Not sure at this point if its more unfair to tell her and most likely blow up our lives. or just keep keep it hidden which is the opposite of what marriage should be like.

A bit condensending, but cool beans. I see youre not the judgemental type.
Apologies if I came off as condenscending.

EDIT: The thing is that the Christian "God" demands that you and your dog be put to death for simply for having sex with her.

She did say that dog got more sex then her lol.and yes the dog did

Little she doesn't know that if she'd up to it she'd get lots of attention as well lol.

True. Now we are exclusive to each other...more or less. She is bi and im cook with her getting with other women, just not other men. I'm not allowed to be with anyone or thing besides her. However, she hasn't been with another woman since before we dated and i haven't been with anyone else. To her, and myself to an extent, if we fool around with another person that's cheating and a no-go. If she wants to be with a woman i have to know about it. Animals, for her is always a go and a non-issue for me. But like i stated earlier, i'm not allowed to. I do believe in monogamy and fine with it. She is as well. We take care of each other needs. But for me, for her to have sex with a dog isn't cheating. The dog (for her) isn't an attraction but a fetish. She loves animals, doesn't hurt them, etc. She doesn't view them like she does people and not attracted to them. So, thats why for me it's not cheating. She even admitted that if I were to have sex with a dog, she doesn't view that as cheating. Yeah relationships can be a bit strange, and not every one is the same. But for us, what we do, works.

I just wish my relationship could allow the last you said about being with dogs and such.

my wife said it is cheating.so i do not let her knoe i am looking for a female dog
That's one good reason as to why I'll never get "married". The closest I'd ever be to that is an open relationship. (It's not that it really matters though, since I couldn't get a woman even if my life was on the line. ?)

Fortunately no one brings it up for me even though I am 31, or expects it from me, as they already know why - it's because I'm really that weird.

Regardless, to those who want to get married, more power to you.

Last edited:
At first my wife was ok with it.but one night she walked in on me when I was fucking my female .I was in the bathroom doing it she opened the door saw me and got very mad slammed the door.so I keep going and got off.she did not talk to me for a lone time.after that.she took the dog to the vet and got her fix..but after she did that I try to have sex with the dog and the dog. Still let me do her

Wife doesn’t know. Been zoo since I was a preteen. Tried to see where she was with it a couple times. She has too much religion to watch vids. Biblically wrong to her.
Same here. Since preteen I've been into this but could never bring it up to the spouse bc of her religious views and just knowing her personality. Even my perverted jokes sometimes makes her disapprove (not really the word I'm looking for to describe the reaction she gives). Wish she would be interested though. Would probably improve our sex life and relationship overall.

Back