Informal poll: Are women that are into dog sex size queens?

For me... Size does matter a little bit tho.
(Note: I can't do inches so take my centimeters idc)
I think I've never had a man under 15-16cm and this size is kinda the "smallest" I would wanna have, if there's just plain penetrative sex. But the technique is still more important than size and I think a lot of women are actually happier with an average dick.
I've been told that my pussy is rather small, so one man believes me at first when I tell them that I can take A LOT.
I think I also would be comfortable with a Great Danes cock.

But honestly... Even if a man had the smallest dick in the world, I would not leave him if he was a kind and loving man who makes me happy and I would still fuck him like he was a stallion, because I want to make people happy and feel loved and save rather than judged. It wouldn't be fair to judge someone on something they were born with.
It's mostly men themselves who create insecurities and I've also never seen or heard of a woman talking about size like alotta men do.

For those women who want the bigger dick and enjoy having their cervix pounder more power to ya. Not my cup of tea and my fiance is the perfect size for me. He is the total package considering sex is only a minor part of the relationship. I would rather have my guy who is sweet, loving, honest, loyal, smart and funny no matter what. Rather than an assholes with a big dick who is a one and done.

:sneaky: Sounds like an awesome guy ;)

Well I am not a woman and a straight older gent. I’ll venture that their are some woman caught up on size but I’ll venture a bet that most of a woman’s satisfaction comes from between her ears before before what ever actual event happens.

Speaking for myself, I have never made "size" a priority. It is ALL about technique and connection for me. A big cock can be fun to look at and fantasize about but when it comes down to having one inside me all that matters is that I'm attracted to the animal it is attached to, and that he cares enough about me to make sure I'm ready, willing, and able!

Unfortunately we humans think too much about things that don't matter, which sometimes makes us miss out on the chance for beautiful experiences. That was one of the best things about being with dogs growing up. Neither of us had to deal with the other's baggage. It was just all about being together, being in the moments, and enjoying each other.

Speaking for myself, I have never made "size" a priority. It is ALL about technique and connection for me. A big cock can be fun to look at and fantasize about but when it comes down to having one inside me all that matters is that I'm attracted to the animal it is attached to, and that he cares enough about me to make sure I'm ready, willing, and able!

Unfortunately we humans think too much about things that don't matter, which sometimes makes us miss out on the chance for beautiful experiences. That was one of the best things about being with dogs growing up. Neither of us had to deal with the other's baggage. It was just all about being together, being in the moments, and enjoying each other.
Bad experiences are a cruel teacher. :(

Size of the penis is not all that important. Sure, it is probably more enjoyable in the bed, but life with dog is not just sex - I've got to do different things for the rest 12 hours of the day, lol.
I like (both sexually and just aesthetically) dogs, that are majestic, wolf-like looking, and therefore of larger size. And I would love them the same even if their genitalia was of the size of a dachshund.

Size of the penis is not all that important. Sure, it is probably more enjoyable in the bed, but life with dog is not just sex - I've got to do different things for the rest 12 hours of the day, lol.
I like (both sexually and just aesthetically) dogs, that are majestic, wolf-like looking, and therefore of larger size. And I would love them the same even if their genitalia was of the size of a dachshund.
hot dog.jpg

I knew there was a reason that I liked you.............. ;)

No one told me anything about the opposite sex as I grew up. So, I learned lessons. Everyone’s experience is not the same. I knew sex could make the girl orgasm. I knew orgasms felt good for me, so it therefore also had to make her happy. So, I reasoned as an adolescent, who was being randomly blown with way the wind blows, more sex, harder, faster, equaled her being more happy. Right? Wrong. It’s the same reason most us males equates the bigger dick equals more happiness for her.
Young lovers must ensure through dialogue all goals and boundaries desired with their human partner(s).Trust your partner enough to tell them what you want, like, dislike,or hurts. Its your love life. Be in charge of it. Guys are preprogrammed to want to fix any presented problem, follow ideas, and suggestions. Always be truthful. If you withhold truth outta fear of hurting him more, guess what. It’s not.

Having a husband who is very large. I can say I've had just as many orgasms with him or any other guy with a big cock. As I've had with guys with average cocks. Dogs would be the same way. There's more to it than cock size. Just be able to use what you have. Make me laugh, carry on an intelligent conversation. Then you're on the right track. Those with the cocky, gods git to women attitude, don't even get a glance from me.

Having a husband who is very large. I can say I've had just as many orgasms with him or any other guy with a big cock. As I've had with guys with average cocks. Dogs would be the same way. There's more to it than cock size. Just be able to use what you have. Make me laugh, carry on an intelligent conversation. Then you're on the right track. Those with the cocky, gods git to women attitude, don't even get a glance from me.
Then we'll have to go our separate ways. I'm arrogant and dumb. :LOL:

The size does not matter so much .... I want to feel his, what excites me is the desire, the passion .... when my two lovers are inside me I feel their desire, their strength, They own me and this makes me have orgasms, not with all dogs it is so, it is lucky who finds the completeness that I have found ....
For me this is also true with men even if I prefer women ....

i don't really consider dick sizes a factor in my attraction to people. personality and willingness to try new things in the bedroom are what i'm drawn to. I do like larger toys/fisting/stretching and a bit of pain with my pleasure so if my partner isn't interested in any of that ever then i don't see us as sexually compatible.

Hi, to all the girls who do dog sex do you notice any changes physically or mentally in or outside your pussys after years of penetration of dog dick (stretching) and the absorption of al the dog jizz inside you? And can you really feel the point of the dogs dick throbbing against your cervix?

Nah, I have nothing against big dicks but that shit hurts if its fucking huge. Riding a huge (human) cock is about the best fun Ive had with big dicks as I can control the pace and how much of it fills me, but it can be way too intense in doggy and missionary unless theyre gentle.
wow kinda hot to read it but kinda sad too as I was hoping ot get in touch as we're both in England... maybe I can convince you to try it again haha x

Nah, I have nothing against big dicks but that shit hurts if its fucking huge. Riding a huge (human) cock is about the best fun Ive had with big dicks as I can control the pace and how much of it fills me, but it can be way too intense in doggy and missionary unless theyre gentle.
How huge are we talking here??? And does this mean huge (how huge?) dog is ok lol?

As for me I much prefer a man in the 7 or 8 inch size and sometimes I like them even smaller, but I do like them thicker so they stretch me a little. When they're longer than that it can sometimes feel like your getting punched in the stomach over and over if the guy starts going fast.
When it comes to dogs I like the size of a German Shepherd because their knot is not so big as to hurt like that of a Great Dane. I really don't know how a Great Dane bitch takes it. Plus the tie with a Great Dane last way too long because you get to wanting it out after a while.
I've tried equine but truthfully I'm a bit to small for the bigger ones - donkeys are just right there as long as they don't get to jam it hard and deep - that hurts.
damn hot hearing about how many types and sies you've experinced and your preferences. And pleasntly surprised it sounds like I've got the kind of size you like in a human one lol

Most dogs are going to be further inside you then 7 inches once they knot you. For me the largest size would be 8 inches or so and many times I do prefer smaller. My boys are larger probably close to 9 or 10 once they knot me but it's totally different then being hammered continuously with something that big.
cripes that's enormous! What breeds are they?! Hard to believe that size doens't hurt - unless it's ike you say, because they are held still? But still, they must have monster girth at that length that hurts?

Back