Informal poll: Are women that are into dog sex size queens?

canisox

Tourist
Are women that are into dog sex more or less likely to like big dicks?

I suspect that women interested in dogs might be slightly more interested in well-endowed males (whether or not the dog in question actually has a large cock) than the average woman, but that's totally just a theory. If they do, it might have more to do with kink in general than anything tied (no pun intended) to dogs. Or maybe it would be that women more turned-on by primarily penetrative sex are more like likely to be interested in sex with big dicks or dogs (or both).

So, I'm polling them. As a woman interested in dogs, do you think that a big dick turns you on more or less than it does for women in general, or is there no difference?

I tend to think that men are way more hung up on size than women. In general, not just with animals. My friends and I rarely talk about a guy's dick size unless it's extremely small or extremely large (in which case, it's usually a question of "how do I deal with this"). Yet, I've had multiple guys say things to me in the bedroom about size. I'm sure female size queens exist, I just haven't met any. When it comes to animals, I'd be much more cautious if the tool was large.

I tend to think that men are way more hung up on size than women. In general, not just with animals. My friends and I rarely talk about a guy's dick size unless it's extremely small or extremely large (in which case, it's usually a question of "how do I deal with this"). Yet, I've had multiple guys say things to me in the bedroom about size. I'm sure female size queens exist, I just haven't met any. When it comes to animals, I'd be much more cautious if the tool was large.
So true

As for me I much prefer a man in the 7 or 8 inch size and sometimes I like them even smaller, but I do like them thicker so they stretch me a little. When they're longer than that it can sometimes feel like your getting punched in the stomach over and over if the guy starts going fast.
When it comes to dogs I like the size of a German Shepherd because their knot is not so big as to hurt like that of a Great Dane. I really don't know how a Great Dane bitch takes it. Plus the tie with a Great Dane last way too long because you get to wanting it out after a while.
I've tried equine but truthfully I'm a bit to small for the bigger ones - donkeys are just right there as long as they don't get to jam it hard and deep - that hurts.

Are women that are into dog sex more or less likely to like big dicks?

I suspect that women interested in dogs might be slightly more interested in well-endowed males (whether or not the dog in question actually has a large cock) than the average woman, but that's totally just a theory. If they do, it might have more to do with kink in general than anything tied (no pun intended) to dogs. Or maybe it would be that women more turned-on by primarily penetrative sex are more like likely to be interested in sex with big dicks or dogs (or both).

So, I'm polling them. As a woman interested in dogs, do you think that a big dick turns you on more or less than it does for women in general, or is there no difference?
You suspect wrongly

I like many different things when it comes to the sex and sometimes like a good stretch, and I prefer girth over length any day.

However, I also believe that most woman aren't concerned with size but rather how one uses what they were given.

Years back, I had a very, very satisfying one night stand with a gentleman who had erectile dysfunction, once I was assured that it had nothing to do with me and was a health issue (of course I had concerns). Memories of that night stay with me, forever. I always wanted more, but sadly that was not to be. Lol, if he called me up right now, I'd be hard pressed to say no, just saying.

I like many different things when it comes to the sex and sometimes like a good stretch, and I prefer girth over length any day.

However, I also believe that most woman aren't concerned with size but rather how one uses what they were given.

Years back, I had a very, very satisfying one night stand with a gentleman who had erectile dysfunction, once I was assured that it had nothing to do with me and was a health issue (of course I had concerns). Memories of that night stay with me, forever. I always wanted more, but sadly that was not to be. Lol, if he called me up right now, I'd be hard pressed to say no, just saying.
This is a very nice remark, thank you

Thanks for the replies! I'm beginning to think, like jynxj27 states, that men, more than women, are aroused by the idea of a woman loving big dicks. My question wasn't about dog dicks specifically of course, but about dicks in general. Thanks again!

I've always read woman don't like men who are 5-6 and would prefer men or animals, to be 7+. I think the reason most guys are so hung up about their dicks sizes, is because they want to please the woman they're with. The fact that the woman had a boyfriend/husband before them who was 7+, the guy would likely feel inadequate to the woman's past experiences, and feel less of a lover and more a joke.

Last edited:
big dick really fucking hurts most women lmao, I had a partner with a little under 8’ and that was pushing tolerance

I'm not trying to be offensive to women, AT ALL. But I truly don't understand how women want big dicks, or like feeling stretched, yet there's some women who take a horse, and it's like FUCK! HOW...!? If it hurts, WHY DO IT? I mean some people could be... special? And I mean, special special, not Godly Gifted. I have to wonder if there's some who get off on birthing a child... "Hey doc, can you put him/her back in for a few seconds? That felt really good." smh...

When I'm on the receiving end, I like my dicks big. Stretching is good. Raw power is great.

But when I'm giving, the dick is what makes me happy. I have other ways to make her happy. I measure my success by the fact that I have had full size mares prefer me to a full size stallion.

I'm not trying to be offensive to women, AT ALL. But I truly don't understand how women want big dicks, or like feeling stretched, yet there's some women who take a horse, and it's like FUCK! HOW...!? If it hurts, WHY DO IT? I mean some people could be... special? And I mean, special special, not Godly Gifted. I have to wonder if there's some who get off on birthing a child... "Hey doc, can you put him/her back in for a few seconds? That felt really good." smh...
I guess this is probably going to come as a huge surprise to you but vaginas come in many different shapes and sizes, some are far more accommodating than others, what results in agony for one woman can be sexual ecstasy for another. What makes organic life fascinating is that it is highly nonuniform and prone to all kinds of mutations and adaptations, the vast diversity of experience and abilities even within a singular species is absolutely staggering.

I guess this is probably going to come as a huge surprise to you but vaginas come in many different shapes and sizes, some are far more accommodating than others, what results in agony for one woman can be sexual ecstasy for another. What makes organic life fascinating is that it is highly nonuniform and prone to all kinds of mutations and adaptations, the vast diversity of experience and abilities even within a singular species is absolutely staggering.

Not really surprised. I know th human body is a freak of nature. When there's a car accident, and the adrenaline starts flowing, one or two men can flip a car as if it's nothing, when normally they couldn't lift more than 100lbs. Or cut a liver in half, it'll completely repair itself. The humans body it really strange, it's weak and squishy, but can also take some serious damage too.

Edit: Also, how the hell would you tell the depth (I say this with respect) of a vagina, unless you ask. I mean, yeah you kind of have to too with dicks, but dicks you can see. Vaginas are internal.

Last edited:
Most of my GFs say that they would rather have a man with a thick short penis rather than a guy who is in the double digits. In my case even 9 inches is too long as it feels like I'm being beaten up or punched in the stomach over and over. Probably close to the feeling you guys experience when someone hits you in the balls. Long is ok if the guy goes slow and doesn't jab too much but most guys with bigger dicks seem to think that we want to be jack hammered through the bed. We want a little stretching just like you guys want us to be tighter - it just feels better. And no I don't think there are any women out there that get off on childbirth. I've never given birth but I couldn't imagine that there would be any 'Getting off' as you put it , in the experience.

Most of my GFs say that they would rather have a man with a thick short penis rather than a guy who is in the double digits. In my case even 9 inches is too long as it feels like I'm being beaten up or punched in the stomach over and over. Probably close to the feeling you guys experience when someone hits you in the balls. Long is ok if the guy goes slow and doesn't jab too much but most guys with bigger dicks seem to think that we want to be jack hammered through the bed. We want a little stretching just like you guys want us to be tighter - it just feels better. And no I don't think there are any women out there that get off on childbirth. I've never given birth but I couldn't imagine that there would be any 'Getting off' as you put it , in the experience.

I suppose that's fair. Still, with how society is (yeah yeah to hell with society) always has it that if you're a 5 and a half, or 6, you're nothing. But if you 7 and a half or 9, you're a god and need to be respected. Even if the 5-6 would treat you like a queen. The whole, nice guy finishes last stuff.

just asking for a friend

you do realize there is a huge difference between putting something in like a fat cock or an hand slipped in one finger at a time, and pushing something out, you know like an infant, who hasnt let you sleep in say the last 6 weeks

lets start with the simple anatomy of one of those things has to pass thru the cervix and the other does not (have to that is, want to thats another story) and last time i check, infants were much larger than horses or fists, so apples to oranges

i am not saying you should in any way shape or form like this kind of sex but consider the logistics a bit before making comparisons

honest question here

Do guys really think most woman compare the sizes of the penis' of their previous lovers to their current on?

im gonna say i've never heard of that being more than a passing thing among woman, maybe after way too much drinking we might mention a past one but only cause one was exceptionally big and its usually referred to as scary.

honest question here

Do guys really think most woman compare the sizes of the penis' of their previous lovers to their current on?

im gonna say i've never heard of that being more than a passing thing among woman, maybe after way too much drinking we might mention a past one but only cause one was exceptionally big and its usually referred to as scary.

Sometimes, yes.

I dated a girl once, and it bothered me because she brought up about how she had a fiance and how they'd have sex and such. But he ended up killing himself, because he got on hard drugs. She talked about him fondly, and did even bring up his size, at least once that I remember. We only went out for a month (we slept after our first date... Hate to admit it but it was my first time with a woman then) but she came over each weekend, and we had sex, total of 3 times.

I performed oral on her each time (she did actually say she liked it, but I don't know if she was telling the truth or just what I wanted to hear) before we had sex. but it bothered me, because I was worried I wouldn't compare to her fiance. Then she leaves and I never heard back from her. And I'm left not sure what happened, because she just disappeared. She did answer a phone call, but hung up about 5 min later. Like what the fuck did I do wrong...? She was my first and last human experience. I'm worried that if I would try again with a woman, that I'd get the same thing.

I suppose that's fair. Still, with how society is (yeah yeah to hell with society) always has it that if you're a 5 and a half, or 6, you're nothing. But if you 7 and a half or 9, you're a god and need to be respected. Even if the 5-6 would treat you like a queen. The whole, nice guy finishes last stuff.
That's a complete myth and I don't even know how it got started. But I'm going to tell you right here and right now - I and probably 99.9% of us women could care less about how big your dick is. If anything most of us want a guy that isn't too big, and a guy that's not hung up on his dick size. We especially hate guys that think they are some kind of GOD because they have a big dick. We want guys that will treat us like ladies. Give us a little respect, make time to spend with us, with us in the focus, guys that show us that we matter, guys that protect us, and most of all guys that WILL NOT abuse us.

Let me add that we don't want to be a guys possession - we want our freedom to do thing we like too and we don't want to have to account for every moment in the day. Trust goes a long way in a good relationship - and that goes for open relationships as well.

Last edited:
That's a complete myth and I don't even know how it got started. But I'm going to tell you right here and right now - I and probably 99.9% of us women could care less about how big your dick is. If anything most of us want a guy that isn't too big, and a guy that's not hung up on his dick size. We especially hate guys that think they are some kind of GOD because they have a big dick. We want guys that will treat us like ladies. Give us a little respect, make time to spend with us, with us in the focus, guys that show us that we matter, guys that protect us, and most of all guys that WILL NOT abuse us.

Funny, I was all those thing with the girl I dated after the one who left me (we never had sex itself, but I did do oral to her, it was her first experience), even told me she liked the idea of me laying beside her in bed, because she felt safe, and she was just 5'2". I never bad mouth her, smacked her, nothing. She still left me after we dated for 7 months. And like my first human experience, there was no explanation.

Funny, I was all those thing with the girl I dated after the one who left me (we never had sex itself, but I did do oral to her, it was her first experience), even told me she liked the idea of me laying beside her in bed, because she felt safe, and she was just 5'2". I never bad mouth her, smacked her, nothing. She still left me after we dated for 7 months. And like my first human experience, there was no explanation.
Life - It happens

Back