Informal poll: Are women that are into dog sex size queens?

AllBeastLover

it sounds like there were some complicated things going on the these woman, your first lady sounds to me like she very much wasnt over her last relationship, if that was true, know that had absolutely nothing to do with you and sadly there also was nothing you were ever going to be able to do about it.

as for the second experience you mentioned, knotinterested is right, life-it happens, i know its not remotely satisfying to hear that, but people drift apart for many reasons and sometimes there is no explanation, try not to dwell on it, that will merely make you crazy.

With lack of evidence to the contrary, trust that these woman both enjoyed your company as they said they did. I would also assume that the reasons they left or drifted away had more to do with something going on within themselves than anything you did, especially in bed.

If you find another gal you want to be with, I would suggest being honest and open with her about your wants, needs and desires, even before you have sex (within reason of course given the site we are on). If the relationship progresses she will want to be your best friend in and out of bed, and communication is key. Ask her to tell you what she wants, she will most probably hesitate, ask her gently and with compassion until she lets you know what she likes, she will worry about being judged, make her feel safe and allow her to express herself without judgment, and yes this takes time.

Be honest with her, let her know that yoiu either want or dont want, what she has expressed, and if you dont want the same things be careful to let her know that you arent judging her desires, even if you say no. Rememeber the mid is a powerful thing, hot sweet talk can be wonderful foreplay.

Also remember that even the best relationships dont always last forever, life happens.

i hope you have better luck in the future, I dont know how old you are, or how old your partners were at the time, but it sounds like the complications of youth. and the better you know yourself the more you will be able to communicate with other people, but you also have to keep in mind, they might not be able to hear or understand what you might tell them, patience is a virtue and it can be learned.

I'm 29, I'll be 30 soon. I had my first human experience when I was 28, last April (not this past on) My ex was 29. The second girl was 24, but she had no experience, and I always told her that if and when she's ready, let me know, I didn't want to rush her.

I find the idea of being knotted super-erotic but I'd be terrified to actually try it. Seems like the risk of vaginal tearing is pretty high, honestly it's one of the main fears that's prevented me from actually trying anything.
I'm right there with you. Even fucking without knotting is scary - that bone hurts like a mofo! In fact, that's probably the scariest part as far as vaginal tearing/perforation. As for taking the knot, I feel like it's something that shouldn't be done until after you've given birth and even then it depends on your anatomy.

Also, in response to other comments, I'm relatively certain that 99.9% of the time, if a girl is leaving you it isn't because of the size of your dick. Being hung up on the uncertainty of whether your dick is big enough to entice a female to date you seems ridiculous and is likely a manifestation of a larger self-esteem problem that has nothing to do with anatomy. I see a therapist and encourage everyone else to do so - self-care is key to happiness, not so much dick size.

I'm right there with you. Even fucking without knotting is scary - that bone hurts like a mofo! In fact, that's probably the scariest part as far as vaginal tearing/perforation. As for taking the knot, I feel like it's something that shouldn't be done until after you've given birth and even then it depends on your anatomy.

Also, in response to other comments, I'm relatively certain that 99.9% of the time, if a girl is leaving you it isn't because of the size of your dick. Being hung up on the uncertainty of whether your dick is big enough to entice a female to date you seems ridiculous and is likely a manifestation of a larger self-esteem problem that has nothing to do with anatomy. I see a therapist and encourage everyone else to do so - self-care is key to happiness, not so much dick size.

Well, it's just the whole fear of being inadequate of a lover. I'm not saying to have a dick that's just glazed with experiences from 100+ women-- or men. But I mean, just be effective. I mean, I'm all for going to the beaches, theme parks, zoos, or going out to get an ice cream or to a nice restaurant. I want a relationship, not just sex... I know, lame... I just don't like the idea of being a failure, because I have been told I was since I was a kid.

I also remember reading a reply on one of the message boards about how a guy was asked by his girlfriend if he liked her or their dog's vagina better. While having sex, he said he told her the dog was tighter, and hotter... When I read that I was like, no damn wonder most women generalize all men as assholes... because you sir are a right ASSHOLE! And this is coming from-- a guy. I truly feel sorry for that woman, and can't imagine the pain of hearing that, too her face... literally.

Last edited:
I am way more attracted to the mental compnent of animal sex than the physical act of it. Size wise I am a little gun shy when it come to big dicks though. Thick is ok, but an overly long dick hammering into your cervix with all the enthusiasm a dog can dish out really will spoil the mood sometimes.

I think this is an upside down discussion. What is the purpose of a cock?? well selfishly it is to provide sexual satisfaction hopefully ending in an orgasm, or three lol. If its too big it can hurt, too small no effect so ideally the cock has to fit nicely. You ask if we sre into big cocks answer is no. We are into right size cock and hopefully their will be a nice man or doggy on the other end of it. Then we have all the other issues that are important. Its not just about the cock, its about the mental side. The right size cock will not get me off if there is a moron on the other end. So in answer to your question NO not into big cocks. My friends husband brags about his manhood, I shout about my stilettos. I know who would win in a fight hehe

Well, what would be considered too big or too small? As I've mentioned (although it was said it's a myth) that I've heard if any man is 5 or almost 6, then they aren't good enough. Where as men who are 7 to 8 are a gift from god. I understand that some have said that vaginas also come in different sizes, but still...

As for me I much prefer a man in the 7 or 8 inch size and sometimes I like them even smaller, but I do like them thicker so they stretch me a little. When they're longer than that it can sometimes feel like your getting punched in the stomach over and over if the guy starts going fast.
When it comes to dogs I like the size of a German Shepherd because their knot is not so big as to hurt like that of a Great Dane. I really don't know how a Great Dane bitch takes it. Plus the tie with a Great Dane last way too long because you get to wanting it out after a while.
I've tried equine but truthfully I'm a bit to small for the bigger ones - donkeys are just right there as long as they don't get to jam it hard and deep - that hurts.
This kind of gives me hope.

I'm into stallions (fantasy wise, not IRL) and don't consider myself a size queen. I'm attracted to their powerful yet elegant physiques, their wild masculine instincts, and sure, their huge cocks are worth a gander, but it's not exactly practical, either. When I fantasize about them I either imagine myself to be a mare so the size difference doesn't matter (kinda weird, I guess) or it just kinda... happens? Magically? The main size thing I imagine is the thick flare expanding inside.

I've mostly been with average sized guys. When I actually have sex I love penetration but I hate when he bumps my cervix. Really, really unpleasant. When I read a story where the woman's cervix gets pounded I wince and skip ahead.

I've read summaries of scientific research into womens' preferences in penis size/shape and the consistent response that the researchers got was that length mostly doesn't matter so much as girth, and that length much above average could be downright painful due to the cervix-punching issue mentioned by several women here already. As far as I can tell the length obsession is mostly guys trying to compare how they stack up to other guys.

I'm into stallions (fantasy wise, not IRL) and don't consider myself a size queen. I'm attracted to their powerful yet elegant physiques, their wild masculine instincts, and sure, their huge cocks are worth a gander, but it's not exactly practical, either. When I fantasize about them I either imagine myself to be a mare so the size difference doesn't matter (kinda weird, I guess) or it just kinda... happens? Magically? The main size thing I imagine is the thick flare expanding inside.

I've mostly been with average sized guys. When I actually have sex I love penetration but I hate when he bumps my cervix. Really, really unpleasant. When I read a story where the woman's cervix gets pounded I wince and skip ahead.
Me and you both, my GS fits me well

I've read summaries of scientific research into womens' preferences in penis size/shape and the consistent response that the researchers got was that length mostly doesn't matter so much as girth, and that length much above average could be downright painful due to the cervix-punching issue mentioned by several women here already. As far as I can tell the length obsession is mostly guys trying to compare how they stack up to other guys.

:whistle: (Whistles innocently)... And this is bad, why?

Last edited:

If I may ask, what do you consider average?

Last edited:
Absolutely not. I actively play with a lab and a rotty, the lab is smaller and I prefer him for the comfort. But the rotty knows how to mount better so I play with him a bit more. I refuse to be knotted by him because I don’t want to be stretched that much though.

i can't speak for other women, only myself. i'm 4'11", and i am very much a size queen. but it goes that way for nearly everything. i like taller, stockier partners, because there is something erotic about being with a man who is "more powerful" on a physical level. and the same goes for k9. the fact that a powerful animal with such a huge cock can be aroused by me and what i do is erotic to me. but as a "girth girl", k9s are magical!

I've had rather bad luck with BBWs and taller women as most of them are size queens...and I'm not exactly suitably equipped for them. It's a classic case of wanting something I can never have...as I'm just not big enough for the kind of woman I'm attracted to.

As for me I much prefer a man in the 7 or 8 inch size and sometimes I like them even smaller, but I do like them thicker so they stretch me a little. When they're longer than that it can sometimes feel like your getting punched in the stomach over and over if the guy starts going fast.
When it comes to dogs I like the size of a German Shepherd because their knot is not so big as to hurt like that of a Great Dane. I really don't know how a Great Dane bitch takes it. Plus the tie with a Great Dane last way too long because you get to wanting it out after a while.
I've tried equine but truthfully I'm a bit to small for the bigger ones - donkeys are just right there as long as they don't get to jam it hard and deep - that hurts.
very well explained, and very true, I have a German shepherd and a great dane, I totally agree

I've had rather bad luck with BBWs and taller women as most of them are size queens...and I'm not exactly suitably equipped for them. It's a classic case of wanting something I can never have...as I'm just not big enough for the kind of woman I'm attracted to.

If you don't mind me asking, but what is your size? Unless you don't want to say public, you can DM it.

I DM'd you my size. I've had 2 exes that told me I wasn't big enough for them.

As I've said before, if a full sized mare can prefer a dinky little human like me over a "proper" stallion, size isn't a primary factor.

Yeah, but that's mares. Women are a totally different entity with a totally different physiology. My confidence is wholly dependent on how they evaluate me when it comes to the act.

Yeah, but that's mares. Women are a totally different entity with a totally different physiology. My confidence is wholly dependent on how they evaluate me when it comes to the act.
No, the point is that the dick is there to make me happy. There are other ways to make the pussy happy. Get out of the obsession that it must be done with the dick and nothing else.

BTW, in terms of physiology and structure, horse are an almost perfect duplication of human other than size.

Well, it's just the whole fear of being inadequate of a lover. I'm not saying to have a dick that's just glazed with experiences from 100+ women-- or men. But I mean, just be effective. I mean, I'm all for going to the beaches, theme parks, zoos, or going out to get an ice cream or to a nice restaurant. I want a relationship, not just sex... I know, lame... I just don't like the idea of being a failure, because I have been told I was since I was a kid.

I also remember reading a reply on one of the message boards about how a guy was asked by his girlfriend if he liked her or their dog's vagina better. While having sex, he said he told her the dog was tighter, and hotter... When I read that I was like, no damn wonder most women generalize all men as assholes... because you sir are a right ASSHOLE! And this is coming from-- a guy. I truly feel sorry for that woman, and can't imagine the pain of hearing that, too her face... literally.
...You remind me of myself about 10 years ago. Don't feel bad about your limited experience, I have only had one lover as well, and I am 31. My experience is about the same as yours. (I feel really ashamed about sharing this information, but I'm hoping that knowing you're not alone will help you feel better.)

Now, as far as that one guy talking about dog vagina to his gf, I'll elaborate what I think about that if you're interested in hearing what I have to say.

I developed a bit of a complex about this after my now ex wife stopped having sex with me for 6 months, left me, said I was too small and bad in bed, and started hooking up with one of her friends who happens to be a black dude. I'd almost never in 7 years been able to get her off through vaginal intercourse. I'm ~6.5", so I know I'm average, but damn that shit got to me for a while.

A few weeks after she split, I basically became a man-slut for a bit and realized the problem was more her than me. Looking back, she probably had the loosest vagina of any woman I've been with. So yeah, different women need different dicks I guess.

For those women who want the bigger dick and enjoy having their cervix pounder more power to ya. Not my cup of tea and my fiance is the perfect size for me. He is the total package considering sex is only a minor part of the relationship. I would rather have my guy who is sweet, loving, honest, loyal, smart and funny no matter what. Rather than an assholes with a big dick who is a one and done.

Back