Informal poll: Are women that are into dog sex size queens?

I am a sizequeen for sure 17-20cm is amazing. Tho more fat dicks at 19-20cm sometimes will hurt.. it kinda depends. But the idea of giant dicks turns me on non the less.

Also canine wise, tho less cuz like bigger dicks dont fit with the knot and small dicks can still have fat knots and all that.

And .. I generally love dogs more than I love men I guess..

HOWEVER at the end size doesnt really matter for me. I got plenty of sexual contacts with rather small dicks etc that were freaking amazing. And had bad sex with big dicks.. it all depends also on the skills , flow , vibe …

I am a sizequeen for sure 17-20cm is amazing. Tho more fat dicks at 19-20cm sometimes will hurt.. it kinda depends. But the idea of giant dicks turns me on non the less.

Also canine wise, tho less cuz like bigger dicks dont fit with the knot and small dicks can still have fat knots and all that.

HOWEVER at the end size doesnt really matter for me. I got plenty of sexual contacts with rather small dicks etc that were freaking amazing. And had bad sex with big dicks.. it all depends also on the skills , flow , vibe …
Well said

So true

I guess this is probably going to come as a huge surprise to you but vaginas come in many different shapes and sizes, some are far more accommodating than others, what results in agony for one woman can be sexual ecstasy for another. What makes organic life fascinating is that it is highly nonuniform and prone to all kinds of mutations and adaptations, the vast diversity of experience and abilities even within a singular species is absolutely staggering.
Superb response. Comprehensive!

Are women that are into dog sex more or less likely to like big dicks?

I suspect that women interested in dogs might be slightly more interested in well-endowed males (whether or not the dog in question actually has a large cock) than the average woman, but that's totally just a theory. If they do, it might have more to do with kink in general than anything tied (no pun intended) to dogs. Or maybe it would be that women more turned-on by primarily penetrative sex are more like likely to be interested in sex with big dicks or dogs (or both).

So, I'm polling them. As a woman interested in dogs, do you think that a big dick turns you on more or less than it does for women in general, or is there no difference?
I was a size queen before I admitted to myself I was a dogslut. For me how massive dogs can get is just a bonus. I'd be happy with even a little dog mounting me just for the pleasure of serving them

This gets brought up too much. I'm a Avg guy been been with my wife for 24 years. My wife's favorite toy is a 13in horse dildo that she can take to the base after warming up. Trust me I'm not 13ins. I guess you can call her a size queen, but she would pick my dick over that toy every time. She likes what she likes but she loves me. So instead of getting all intimated I started to include Rex, (bc it wreaks her pussy) lol!!. 🙂🙃🙂🙃

So now just about every time after I'm done and filled her up, I break out Rex and put in work. It has taken our love life to a whole new level. She gets the best of both worlds. This wasn't her idea but mine. Bc I love her, and to be honest it's actually kind of impressive.

Yall stop worrying about size. If she likes it big, buy a toy and fuck her with it. She chose you, now you accept her.

Screenshot_20240321_085759_Gallery.jpg

See, here is a problem. Yeah, I like big ones. Is it the end of the world if they're not big though? Not at all. My boys don't compare their sizes or get hung up on which one is bigger like human males do. In fact, really the only time size is an issue for me really is when a guy I'm dating feels like he has to bring it up. I mean, fuck I'm not going around asking guys if my pussy is tight enough so stop asking me if your dick is big enough and don't get your panties in a fucking bunch when you find out my dog has a bigger cock than you do for fuck's sake.

Sorry. Rant over.

I was a size queen before I admitted to myself I was a dogslut. For me how massive dogs can get is just a bonus. I'd be happy with even a little dog mounting me just for the pleasure of serving them
There is definitely nothing wrong with both😈 I am always amazed watching size queens. I’ve dated a few of my own and it’s even hot towatch your love get pounded and stretched in front of you 🤤💦💦

I fail to understand why male cock-size has anything to do with zoo. I am strictly lesbian, now, I have fore-sworn men entirely, in the bedroom. Our dogs are different in size, but that is of no consequence, it's the feeling, mentally, as well as physically. With men, it has more to do with their skill as lovers, I was never that bothered by how big they were, but overly large was a. painful, especially when they had no idea what they were doing, and b. of little consequence when they did know what they were doing!

I am no expert, but...there is good, there is big but still good and there is too big and not good.
Only guys bring out the ruler.
There are plenty of other attributes that are more important... but I'm no expert. Just my 2 pennies.

Back