Im back ! Dogslucy (artofzoo)

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
I'm new here so it's good to meet an experienced person chatting would be good

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
Welcome back Dear!

Hello and welcome back. Hope this time works out better for you

Welcome back bro. I'm sorry that shit happened. Here's to a better 2nd time around :)

Welcome back
Ho Dogslucy, welcome back. I am new to the site, but I am loving it :) Thanks for posting the pic, it looks like you both had a lot of fun.. Enjoy your (new) stay here!

Welcome back , glad you made it and glad the trouble times are behind you, I am a huge fan of your work 😀 😍

Welcome back! :)

I was on AoZ for a bit and knew several from other sites that moved there, but when I went, just didn't seem like there was any activity, unless I just didn't know my way around to find it. Last I heard the site was being reworked. I assumed that meant new code or something to add more. Guess I missed any drama there or that spilled over here, so no memories of you or what happened. But after those clips, you're making new memories for me. ;-) Thanks and welcome.

Back