Im back ! Dogslucy (artofzoo)

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
Welcome back.
Hope things are better for you this time around!

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
Welcome back to the community and welcome to zooville! I hope you have a great time and meet lots of cool people!

Blackmail is no fun at all. That is why some privacy and secrecy is necessary here, and for all animal lovers, because of those kind of people.

Hey i remember you, back in time when other communities existed and their sites worked really bad. I'm glad to see you're back chica, and to see some more latin having appearing that's likeminded.

Un gusto tenerte de nuevo con nosotros :D

Amazing thank you for posting this and a very warm welcome back I would love to chat with you, sincere good wishes Sean x

Back