Im back ! Dogslucy (artofzoo)

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
Welcome back

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
I wasn't around then but great to have you here now, have fun!!

Welcome back! If you have any problems let the mods know. They're really great!

Welcome back @Dogslucy . Have you heard anything about AOZ reopening? We've had issues with some ppl from time to time as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dibt want talk about them I had a bad experiences With them
WE feel ya.
It was uncomfortable the way some of us left AOZ before it closed. Some of us are still very close and knotty when possible over here. We did make a few new contacts while there and we hope to find more as time rolls along. ;) There's a few contacts we lost and hope to reconnect if it reopens , Flip side we have a new pup. :)

WE feel ya.
It was uncomfortable the way some of us left AOZ before it closed. Some of us are still very close and knotty when possible over here. We did make a few new contacts while there and we hope to find more as time rolls along. ;) There's a few contacts we lost and hope to reconnect if it reopens , Flip side we have a new pup. :)
Well if I remember I was talking with you sometimes, I don't have any help from Adam, but well, past is past.

Did u work with Adam right?
Not really. Adam knew me from years of being in the community. Me and my friends did get together and support the community with our material without financial gain.
Adam and I both were pet at heart, but he was business minded first. I'm community minded and enjoy genuine and nice pet ppl.
Since 09 I've met about 60 ppl from the community.
I'll stay in the pet community always and enjoying pet and friends in real life.

So how have you been doing?

Back