Im back ! Dogslucy (artofzoo)

All I can say is welcome back I was not here at the time you left unfortunately your image will not open for me bye-bye everyone’s comments that must be impressive good luck and have fun

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
Welcome back, I'm kinda new too. Was a bf pack member. Found this site.

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
Welcome back @doglucy

I'm here to dm if you want

Last edited:
Welcome to the community if you want we can be friends

Welcome back Lucy! Glad to have you return and hopefully get chatting!

Welcome back! I remember seeing you on AoZ too before it became a mess haha. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to you being more active here :)

Can someone explain what mess happened with AoZ? I've been into watching AoZ for a while but I never noticed anything.
And welcome back Dogslucy 😘

Yea they kicked me off twice for bull shit! we doo need a a better site!

Back