If you could turn into an animal and mate...

Yea we really need to subject our leaders to actual job interviews
Aint this the truth? only the most importnt job out there an they don't have any requiremnts to qualify. They just have to be a citizen and get voted in. Very scary when you think of it. Its an absolute train wreck in most instances.

Oh my. I would say all the animals in both genders. It would not matter if there is pain or not, to experience what they experience would be mind blowing.
For me it wouldn't matter I'm a switch and I would love a bit from both columns. They all have so much to offer being soft cuddly critters. even you would be welcome.

Aint this the truth? only the most importnt job out there an they don't have any requiremnts to qualify. They just have to be a citizen and get voted in. Very scary when you think of it. Its an absolute train wreck in most instances.

All you really need is pizazz to make people vote for you.

yup. It's a popularity thing not an iq thing.
I mean, people who don't see that are why I say common people shouldn't be choosing leaders. Trump and Trudeau are left examples of DumDums who should have never been given the special GumGum

Apparently, my tribe has practice some magic or spell to turn human to animal, from tiger, to snake.... But this magic has lost because the master already gone

Cat or rabbit, cause they both seem to really enjoy sex lol.
Cat anyways because I wanna lay in the sun all day.

Back