If you could turn into an animal and mate...

Well, an inorganic synth, obviously. I wasn't meant for flesh, and one biological body's lifespan isn't long enough for what I want to do.

Rather than mate with something, the thing I'd be mostly likely to do with such an ageless body is leave this planet entirely and see what else is out there.

If of any gender, it would either be a giant bull, feeling my cock destroying the cows or a boar, cumming for half an hour.
If there's a human nearby maybe a mare or a lioness

I've always thought it would be fun to be able to take on any shape or form that any person or thing standing next to me would be cool to be with be it for sex or just to have as a friendly companion. I'm not about myself and what I want I am more about how I can help or make others happy. So whatever you or someone elses brain might come up with that is what you will see and get. All animals are awesome.

oh a stray would be more fun :), well having a female owner, if I did, I could attract the male dogs to her , giggle
aww i would loveto be your owner and protect you fro mthe evil bad dog boys :p and i see my self as a female cat or fox mostly

Horse! Its been my fantasy as long as I can remember. Me turning into a mare, winking and flirting with my handsome stallion until he cant take anymore and mounts me hard, throbbing, grunting, and filling me with hot seed.

Phew. Is it warm in here.
aw yeah horses are such beautiful creatures to be sure. you paint an amazingly beautiful picture. Your stallion awaits.

Horse! Its been my fantasy as long as I can remember. Me turning into a mare, winking and flirting with my handsome stallion until he cant take anymore and mounts me hard, throbbing, grunting, and filling me with hot seed.

Phew. Is it warm in here.
Warm in here? I had to release some seed and take a cold shower, damn you🤣🤣🤣

... which animal would you choose and why? Is that a major fantasy of yours?

My first choice would be a wolf or fox (the knotting; beautiful wild creatures), or an otter (adorable; writhing marathon sex session with many orgasms).

For otters, I'd choose a species where the male isn't rough on the female. In both cases, I'd prefer to be the male, since that's what I'm used to, but being the female would be interesting too.

Others I'd love to be: lion, zebra, parrot, fossa, weasel, polar bear, pig, koala. An eclectic list, I know. The main factors is how pleasurable and beautiful the mating looks, and very long or very frequent matings.
Oh my. I would say all the animals in both genders. It would not matter if there is pain or not, to experience what they experience would be mind blowing.

Back