If you could turn into an animal and mate...

... which animal would you choose and why? Is that a major fantasy of yours?

My first choice would be a wolf or fox (the knotting; beautiful wild creatures), or an otter (adorable; writhing marathon sex session with many orgasms).

For otters, I'd choose a species where the male isn't rough on the female. In both cases, I'd prefer to be the male, since that's what I'm used to, but being the female would be interesting too.

Others I'd love to be: lion, zebra, parrot, fossa, weasel, polar bear, pig, koala. An eclectic list, I know. The main factors is how pleasurable and beautiful the mating looks, and very long or very frequent matings.

For me, it'll be able to change into a male dog but keeping dick like a human. Having a knot would be cool but I wouldn't like to have my girl in an uncomfortable situation with a knot. Plus it'll be nice to actually successfully mated her and impregnate her. Always have affections towards them.

I would turn into either a male dog or a male fox. Not only would I spend all day humping my own mouth and licking up my own cum, but I'd also enjoy licking and knotting other dogs/foxes of either gender. I'd also want to be owned by a male zoophile so I could lick his cock as much as he'd let me. I would let him fuck me or fuck him myself if he wanted that, too.

Either a female dog or a female horse. Definitely want to know what its like on the opposite end!

If I could became an animal with access to other animals I'd like to become a bitch for a male dog, if I was with another man, then make me a stallion, no questions asked. With a girl, I'd like to be a boar with a big nuts or alpaca. And make sure it was filmed good for the best memories! Ah, fantasies...

Well, considering humans *are* animals, my top wish is to be a human. Just no comparison when you line up the benefits.

One of those? -- Humans get to be members of the Zooville community with worldwide access to other zoos.

I'm pretty blessed to be who I am. Not swapping lives with any other species. But if the question is just for a moment, if I could transform into an animal at will, be a shapeshifter I guess you'd say, that's a wholly exciting opportunity! Grant me *that* wish, and now we're talking!

(Look above -- sounds as though @mind_demon might agree! I'd like all those things -- but first and foremost? To choose what human I would be. A man this morning, a woman this afternoon, a horse for a fence hopper tonight, and on and on. Endless possibilities and combinations of mating opportunities. But always my first animal of choice would ... human).

Wolf, absolutely. Female wolf just old enough for my first heat. It'd be like home. Also if I was in one of the repopulation programs and....

*stares of wistfully, thinking of being mounted, knotted and tied - thinking of being able to have a litter of her own pups*

:husky_love:

I'd love to be a vixen or a female fossa. If I was a vixen I'd want to have at least one litter of kits or be a pet to someone that has a bunch of chiuhauhs or corgies. As for a fossa, well... I really want to know what it's like to have a pussy that can take a dick that long. I feel like it would nearly reach a female fossa's lungs.

not really a fantasy of mine, but the idea of being able to give my girl my very own pups sounds lovely.. if i had the choice i'd be one of the large fluffy breeds (bernard, newfie, great pyreneese etc.)

I would choose something there is not many photos of like a thylacine or a polar bear. Take a load of high detail dick pics and post them online for science. :husky_wink:
Yes... for science.

Another idea could be to become an endangered species and help raise their numbers.

Probably a grizzly bear or another large bear. That or a lion. A male lion's penis just looks so sensitive, the feeling of sex must be incomparable! For the bears, well I've always had a large bear at the top of my bucket list of "To Do's", and it would feel amazing to plunge my bear meat deep into a plump female ass. I would totally bottom as a bear too lol.

Back