If you could turn into an animal and mate...

This has been a fantasy of mine for years, but id be a female wolf, or fox, that way I get the knot~

Edit: I'd also be a female lion, cat, bear, anything

being a female i would become a mare and mate with stallions to see what a big dick felt like inside me and to see if a human mated me to see what it felt like

For me either some feline, be it house-cat or lion, or canine, like wolf or fox.
I'd in either case be happy with both being the male mounting or female mounted (or male mounted), though I'd definitely wouldn't be dommy enough to properly fuck something like a lioness

I would want to be some sort of medium breed shepherd mix and I would want to mate with a German shepherd. Nice long knot, fill me with puppies.

Maybe a Rhinoceros or a Tapir, both are endangered... I would want to contribute to the Rhino conservation that isn't going so well...

... which animal would you choose and why? Is that a major fantasy of yours?

My first choice would be a wolf or fox (the knotting; beautiful wild creatures), or an otter (adorable; writhing marathon sex session with many orgasms).

For otters, I'd choose a species where the male isn't rough on the female. In both cases, I'd prefer to be the male, since that's what I'm used to, but being the female would be interesting too.

Others I'd love to be: lion, zebra, parrot, fossa, weasel, polar bear, pig, koala. An eclectic list, I know. The main factors is how pleasurable and beautiful the mating looks, and very long or very frequent matings.
I would like to turn into a female deer and be mated to a large stallion.

I often fantasize about being a mare in a herd of wild horses. In the bright sunny meadows we could frolic and play between long marches across the wilderness, and soon enough I would attract the attention of many studs looking for a good time. They would exhibit all types of patterns and coat colors, with long, sweeping manes and impressive physiques, and they would mock fight each other and prance about, trying to impress and seduce me by showing off their burgeoning erections. They would mount me one after another, filling me with their exquisite members, and the nearby stallions could barely wait their turn. Other mares would watch from a distance, fuming with jealousy that I was monopolizing the most strapping and virile stallions in the herd, and that I was so obviously in heaven as they took me again and again and flared deep inside. I would be so needy that even the most potent and dominant studs would be pushed to the limits of their masculinity as they tried to put a foal in my belly.

Either a dog or horse.

A dog because of the knot and be amazing to be knotted to a girl for a while as you unload into her.

The horse because of the shear size and the amount of cum whcih could coat any girl that would help you finish.

I would turn into either a male dog or a male fox. Not only would I spend all day humping my own mouth and licking up my own cum, but I'd also enjoy licking and knotting other dogs/foxes of either gender. I'd also want to be owned by a male zoophile so I could lick his cock as much as he'd let me. I would let him fuck me or fuck him myself if he wanted that, too.
This.

Huh, I could have sworn that I posted on this thread before? Maybe it was another one like it?

Anywho, if I could turn into an animal I would become a dog. I would mate with my Newfoundland girl and let her have my pups! She's actually in heat right now, so if I were to become a dog my time is running short! Lol

I would want to be a dog permanently, maybe just for a week or so.

... which animal would you choose and why? Is that a major fantasy of yours?

My first choice would be a wolf or fox (the knotting; beautiful wild creatures), or an otter (adorable; writhing marathon sex session with many orgasms).

For otters, I'd choose a species where the male isn't rough on the female. In both cases, I'd prefer to be the male, since that's what I'm used to, but being the female would be interesting too.

Others I'd love to be: lion, zebra, parrot, fossa, weasel, polar bear, pig, koala. An eclectic list, I know. The main factors is how pleasurable and beautiful the mating looks, and very long or very frequent matings.

have always loved stallions and I have some experience of playing, so I would choose to be a stallion. I'm an k9 active cis fem in UK.

probably a female/male feline of any kind or a female wolf. would love to have a knot inside me and have litter of pups or kittens:love:

Back