If you could go back to change one decision in your life would you stop yourself from being zoo?

i'd probably mess less with other ppl's animals in my teens. i got to a point in my life of having my own place and partners anyway so i'd be undoing some needless damage caused by inexperienced, stupid and horny me.

i don't think changing one decision would stop me from being a zoo, since it never was my decision to be one.

No, never. I pray for it to be the same zoo, if I die and are reborn. I love this lifestyle and I’m happy, I wouldn’t do it any differently. Whatever my life, I would definitely choose the exclusive zoo with female dogs.

Come down to my pal's ranch and we'll have you hooked on animal pussy/cock.. After his wife tempts you into crossing the line and you plunge your cock balls deep in an animals wet pussy, you'll never over come the urge to increase speed and thrust away. Until you ultimately cum hard in that warm wet slimy cunt. You'll have have some post nut clarity being ashamed of the act, but at your core know it felt amazing and you want to do it again... on cam so you can fap to it later.
Well now, gonna tempt me with a good time then eh?

i would, yeah. being constantly ashamed of myself and being suicidal over my attraction a good 70% of the time is awful. i'm already severely mentally ill, i really wish i could go without this.

i would, yeah. being constantly ashamed of myself and being suicidal over my attraction a good 70% of the time is awful. i'm already severely mentally ill, i really wish i could go without this.
Your mistake might be thinking that others are "normal". Until you can come to the realization that there is no such state, and that the people we see as condemning us are in fact deeply flawed themselves, you will continue to suffer. If you are indeed suicidal, I would get some professional help. You may have to shop around to find a shrink less fucked up than you are though :)

It really depend
I would like it in a pill that would take me back to the time I discovered it, then test myself if I am who I want to be or be somebody else

Like flipping a coin to see which side I want to land on

yes, definitively
This reply bothers me since I read it for the first time.

"If you could go back to change one decision in your life would you stop yourself from being zoo?"

Why why would you stop yourself from being zoo, if you are still enjoying it?

Or why are you not quitting it, if you are regreting it?

It is very likely a stupid question from my side, but can't reconcile it.

This reply bothers me since I read it for the first time.

"If you could go back to change one decision in your life would you stop yourself from being zoo?"

Why why would you stop yourself from being zoo, if you are still enjoying it?

Or why are you not quitting it, if you are regreting it?

It is very likely a stupid question from my side, but can't reconcile it.
It is in any case an easier life not to be zoo!

I am very happy as a female-roled zoosexual, I actually wish I could say that I was 100% exclusively a zoosexual, as it was a mistake for me to ever
try being sexually intimate with a human being, I can only be intimate with an animal partner (male dog or male equine)

I am very happy as a female-roled zoosexual, I actually wish I could say that I was 100% exclusively a zoosexual, as it was a mistake for me to ever
try being sexually intimate with a human being, I can only be intimate with an animal partner (male dog or male equine)
Um. As zoo I can understand a human experience not to be 100% fulfilling or not being interested.
But if you think of that time as an error I would say it was not your fault but you just got the very wrong type of human 🤬

Things would most certainly be different if I did that.
But I am not sure if my "desires" would have been different by changing the only decision that I could think of.

Hmmm, I’m not too sure if I would. My attraction to dogs and horses is something I’m still struggling to understand to this day; on one hand I can acknowledge that my life would probably be easier without my attraction. But at the same time, I think a union between man and animal is beautiful and it’s something I want to experience one day.

The more I delve into this, the more I understand about myself, and I am nothing, if not curious. My answer for now, would be no: I wouldn’t change my attraction.

It is in any case an easier life not to be zoo!

I get your point, that's one of the most common "cons" of being a zoo, life may be harder, you have harder times if you don't have space, privacy, or a partner that supports your tastes (i know not everyone is into the zoo-exclusive) and even if zoo-exclusive, i know that losing your partner's company every 9-15 years is really heart breaking, so, life's hard when you're a zoo.

I suppose she'd regret if she could reset her life, but this doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy it though. Right?

I get your point, that's one of the most common "cons" of being a zoo, life may be harder, you have harder times if you don't have space, privacy, or a partner that supports your tastes (i know not everyone is into the zoo-exclusive) and even if zoo-exclusive, i know that losing your partner's company every 9-15 years is really heart breaking, so, life's hard when you're a zoo.

I suppose she'd regret if she could reset her life, but this doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy it though. Right?
That is sadly true for all of us, but known.

I feel there are other issues not to be spoken here. Just try not be too pushy :)

Back