If you could go back to change one decision in your life would you stop yourself from being zoo?

No, I love being a zoo. has saved me from much,

I have a heterosexual friend who has missed out with both love and sex, with girls.
for at least 20 years. No fun at all!
I think it is likely I could have met the same fate, if I were also hetro.

It's hard to hide such a large part of myself, but it's much better.
Than being hetro and openly ''failing'' in love in front of everyone.

Well, I can tell you that "normal" heterosexual sex life goes downhill pretty fast as you age. As a man, your wife is likely to dislike sex after menopause, and even if she doesn't, it can make sex much less pleasurable and even painful because all the soft places waste away. I suppose that it is nature cutting you off because your sex life is no longer important to procreation.

As a zoo, my sex life is still exciting in my late 70s. I may not be able to cum every day, but I at least poke one or two girls. I am still a horny teen at heart and mare pussy is always there! After a dry spell, I can cum in mares twice a day for several days.

Well, I can tell you that "normal" heterosexual sex life goes downhill pretty fast as you age. As a man, your wife is likely to dislike sex after menopause, and even if she doesn't, it can make sex much less pleasurable and even painful because all the soft places waste away. I suppose that it is nature cutting you off because your sex life is no longer important to procreation.

As a zoo, my sex life is still exciting in my late 70s. I may not be able to cum every day, but I at least poke one or two girls. I am still a horny teen at heart and mare pussy is always there! After a dry spell, I can cum in mares twice a day for several days.
Truther words have never been said so straightforward

No if anything I wish I did more with the time I had. I miss those days because they were exhilirating to just have cross species bonding over an intamate moment. Wish I could have that again

No if anything I wish I did more with the time I had. I miss those days because they were exhilirating to just have cross species bonding over an intamate moment. Wish I could have that again
Maybe with the right person and the right day you can have that moment

No way. I am who I am and Ive come to accept that and realise that there was nothing wrong with my thoughts and that there are plenty of other people that feel the same way too. To go back and change that would mean to not accept myself for who I am today
How old are you? :unsure:

If I could go back to change one decision - no, I'd still fuck mares. I'm perverted that way.

Back