If you could go back to change one decision in your life would you stop yourself from being zoo?

She backed into me. I just, uh, just got hard, and then, then, you know. Things sort of happened.

Never i love mares not only because they are subjectively wonderful to me but they are natural, unfortunately, in public places people only pretend to be someone they are not, also girls, I am irritated by pretending and mares are natural they are just themselves and i never want to get relationship with girl who pretend, only mares in my ♥️🐴 also nature want me to love mares and mating with them so why i would change this?

I would rather be a virgin with women. Have 2 ex's and they were nothing but drama. Almost had a kid with one turned out not to be mine. Since then I have had experience with a few sheep and a doggo. I actually started my zoo life while i was still with the last one. So I have first hand experience with women and animals in the same night. 😂 That was a big kink for me.

I would rather be a virgin with women. Have 2 ex's and they were nothing but drama. Almost had a kid with one turned out not to be mine. Since then I have had experience with a few sheep and a doggo. I actually started my zoo life while i was still with the last one. So I have first hand experience with women and animals in the same night. 😂 That was a big kink for me.
Another thing, I have more interest in animals and guys now. Sorry ladies

Why you want to give up so many positive emotions? I would change it if I do or wanted to do harm, but fortunately I have the other way around the good of the horse is more important to me than mine I want to protect them. What are you interested in?
Because Id rather not have to live in secret and constant waves of guilt. It's not worth it.

No, not really. I don't have much of a physical desire to have sex with an animal. I just enjoy watching animals have sex with people. I'm still attracted to humans and love sex with people, and lead a normal life. It's a secret I hope doesn't come out, but it's not hard to hide if it's not really there.

Last edited:
Hell no! If I had done that last night, today would have been really boring! It is one of my few real pleasures.

Hell no, I wouldn't go back to change this. I cannot imagine a life where I wouldn't be aroused at the sight of a mare's rear.
right that sexy rear end gets my cock up every time I see it. Whenever I get a call to clean up the trucks at a zoo couple's ranch, I know I'll end up high on stimulants balls deep in mare pussy. Swapping mares and doing drug fueled creampie fests never gets old to me. I make it a point to grunt/moan as loudly as possible when I cum in animal pussy, simply can't help it now.

right that sexy rear end gets my cock up every time I see it. Whenever I get a call to clean up the trucks at a zoo couple's ranch, I know I'll end up high on stimulants balls deep in mare pussy. Swapping mares and doing drug fueled creampie fests never gets old to me. I make it a point to grunt/moan as loudly as possible when I cum in animal pussy, simply can't help it now.
Sounds like a electric sensation

No, not really. I don't have much of a physical desire to have sex with an animal. I just enjoy watching animals have sex with people. I'm still attracted to humans and love sex with people, and lead a normal life. It's a secret I hope doesn't come out, but it's not hard to hide if it's not really there.
Come down to my pal's ranch and we'll have you hooked on animal pussy/cock.. After his wife tempts you into crossing the line and you plunge your cock balls deep in an animals wet pussy, you'll never over come the urge to increase speed and thrust away. Until you ultimately cum hard in that warm wet slimy cunt. You'll have have some post nut clarity being ashamed of the act, but at your core know it felt amazing and you want to do it again... on cam so you can fap to it later.

Damn your living the dream. Wish I could. (Well I don't use drug stuff). However I can tell your enjoying it
Oh boy once you fuck a warm twitching mare pussy on meth or coke you can never go back to doing it normally. It makes the sensations and filthy thoughts rushing through my mind when thrusting insanely erotic. The couple I fuck mares with love convincing first timers into fucking mare pussy. All it takes is a hit of crystal or line of coke and you'll end up fucking that pussy hard that night.

Oh boy once you fuck a warm twitching mare pussy on meth or coke you can never go back to doing it normally. It makes the sensations and filthy thoughts rushing through my mind when thrusting insanely erotic. The couple I fuck mares with love convincing first timers into fucking mare pussy. All it takes is a hit of crystal or line of coke and you'll end up fucking that pussy hard that night.
How were they convinced into it?

Glorifying hard drugs is about the last thing this forum needs! :rolleyes:(n)

View attachment usaarmutdrogen.mp4

The wife will search out online and nearby by that like to party and get fucked up on drugs. Then invite them over to the ranch for a wild party. After they have ingested the aphrodisiacs all it takes is for her to walk over her mares and start fingering their pussies to make them wet. Her husband will then break the ice by fucking the mares in view of the party goers. This intern usually weeds out who's horny enough to fuck a horse of not (85% are) and they walk over to the stall and stick their cock in mare pussy for the first time. The look and reactions of the first penetrations are priceless (wife has a big collection of facial reactions) and everyone starts fucking slowly at first but once they get off to the godly sensation of mare pussy they fuck away and creampie 100% of the time.

That vid really puts it into perspective.
I’m glad I was raised country with my years growing up on a dairy farm. Thought I was missing so much with all the chores, baling hay, stacking hay, caring for and feeding the animals, all the field work on the tractors, fixing farm equipment, laying underneath the manure spreader with the flu in minus 10 degree weather trying to get it put back together because it had to be done.
That stuff built character and made me the man I am today and along the way made me a man with a deep deep love for a gorgeous creature called a mare.
I see that street scene and it horrifies me!!! I’m grateful to be country and insulated from that terrible decay of society.
That addiction is being normalized in our society and almost accepted in some circles, don’t get it 🙁.
Modern society disgusts me also yes. I can only wish for the day I can work in a rural part of the country.

Modern society disgusts me also yes. I can only wish for the day I can work in a rural part of the country.
Wish I could escape the disease that is modern society, but ironically that requires a lot of money. It seems that to be free from the cage, you must first encage yourself.

Back