If XXXX, would you YYYY?

Trumpet so I could fuse the sounds I was raised on with the beat I now so adore in an effort to create an energetic new sound for people to drive, trip and party to.

If you were assigned a mate at birth would you simply accept it or go out and try to find someone else?

I’d go out and try and find someone else.

If you could go back in time and change how your sexuality developed would you?

I would have shoved my dick in way more people if that's what you mean. So many missed opportunities because I was pure and innocent.

If you could be a plant and give up on all it means to be a mammal, would you?

No, I like being who I am :)

If you could cho se between eternal snowing or raining, what would you chose?

Difficult to answer because both of them would suck!! I would choose rain I suppose.

If you could either go back in time or travel into the future which one would it be?

I'd preffer going back, but there is so many things that you could screw up for future. So I guess to the future, as it would be safer.

If you could be a director of a movie, what would it be about?

It would be a love story where the guy gets the girl and everything looks rosy for the future, I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

If you could build a house/cottage/dwelling anywhere, where would it be.

A barn style storage/garage/garden shed/hay shed

If you could star in some existing movie, which one would it be?

The Addams Family (1991) I would be Puglsy.

If you could bring back an old TV show what would it be?

I'd love to watch Allo Allo again

If you could summon up a demon, would you do it and if so, which one?

The short answer is yes. The long answer is you'll see. Beyond that I can give no further detail.

If you were good at Fortnite would you try to go pro or simply enjoy the game?

I didn't expect this kind of an answer but shit, I ain't complaining

Hard to imagine such scenario in my mind. But I might go pro if that means having a twitch etc., but not a gaming league, probably.

If you would get a one way ticket without known destination, would you use it?

Yes I would.

If you had the skill to play a professional sport would it change the way you are with people?

In short would you be the same person you are now or an elitist asshole?

Well, I have been called an elitist asshole before, but I believe this is different circumstances. So I would remain myself

If you had the chance to go back and change something from your past, i.e. a mistake, or something you wish you had done or not done; would you?

Yep and I'd make sure I won the lottery at the same time.

If you could persuade anyone important of anything at all what would it be?

I would try to persuade my two childhood friends - the first one, that there is a wonderfull life out there, if she only leaves the comfort of her room. The other one - I would have to go a long time back in time and make him never fall into the circle of lies, addiction and crime.

If you could see things that aren't normaly visible to our eyes, what would you want to be able to see?

Depends what you imagine by magic. If you mean some Harry-Potterish abrakadabra, I would be looong gone traveling around the world, trying to see as much as I can and help people on occasions.

If you could change the time you were born into, what year would it be?

arround the begining of the edo era

If you could change the place you where born where would it be ?

I am quite comfortable with where I was born and it led into life I quite enjoy, I don't think I would change it.

If saw an unicorn, would you tell anyone about it, or would you keep it a secret?

i would tell it only to my friends and somme of you guys

If you landed on a desert island filled with all sort of animals would you try to leave or would you stay ?

I'd probably try to leave. Despite the fact I preffer both nature and animas, idea of being stuck on an island isn't comfortable to me. I need to keep moving to stay happy.

If you would have an opportunity to be a settler of human colony on Mars, would you go?

Egypt when the pyramids were being built.

If you could hang out with a rock star who would you choose or would you not want to be disillusioned?

I'm not really interested in celebrity

If you could start a new life where would you born and who would you be ?

Honestly, I'm happy with my life, I got my beautiful mare mate, and my guns... ain't much else a Texan needs

If you could go anywhere in the world free of charge, where would you go?

Back