If XXXX, would you YYYY?

D

Deleted member 76481

So here is new silly game, ask a question following the format, user bellow answers and comes up with a new question.

If you could became the same species of animal as the one you love and then had to stay in that form for the rest of your life, would you go for it?

No need to

If someone would be able to predict when and how will you die, would you want to know that, even if the date couldn't be changed?

Absolutely not. That would take the fun out of life.

If you could be pack bitch to a group of wild men and dogs, would you?

If the group would consist of canines only, then sure absolutely, I would love to be part of a pack. Not sure about guys tho. But perhaps, if they would be cool as some of folks from this site :)

If you could change something in past, would you do it despite the fact, that it may result in you and your friends/family be very different, or perhaps not existing at all? (Let's pretend that the laws of timetravel doesn't exist, for sake of the question.)

The world would be a much better place without war. The face of the planet would be significantly different today. I realise that we would have evolved a completely different society to what we currently have.

If you had significant wealth and the ability to affect change in some small way that would improve people's lives and remain completely incognito, would you willingly do it?

I may be a broke bum now but yes, when I start seeing more commas in my bank account I will absolutely use it to do good. I already have ideas in mind.

If you were a Kaiju what's the first city you would destroy?

That really would depend on where I was at the time. So, given I'm headed for Mt Fuji In Japan ( "spoilers sweetie" ) the next city over as the Kaiju flies is... (looks a Google Earth) Bergen, Norway. ;)

Would you accept immortality if it was offered?

A real tail would be neat.

Who is your favorite person to read about?

Don't have one, there are too many cool dudes out there to pick on one alone.

If you could fly would you shit on anyone and if so who?

Don't treat others the way you wouldn't like them to treat you :D So no, wouldn't :)

If you could go back in time to prevent something from happening, would you and what if so?

No I've thought about this, killing Hitler etc. There are too many possible new paths who knows how you might not end up messing the world up even more.
If you could have a super power would you and what would it be?

to be able to change form and sex in a second any time i want

If you could rule a country wich one would it be ?

Australia, lots of space for expansion and nice weather so I'm informed.
If you could modify any part of your body what would you change.

Face, because unlike most of other parts of body, the skull cannot really be changed..

If you could buy anyting, what would it be?

Saarsloos wolfdog

If you could mate with any animal or person in world, what would you chose?

No

If you could make any part of your body bigger, what would you choose? :D

If you could live in any time, what year would it be?

Just no

If you could only live with one of them, would you live with an animal or human?

200 years ago

If you could only speak language of your choice, what langueage would you choose?

japanese

If you could increase the sensitivity of one part of your body wich par would it be ?

Back