If XXXX, would you YYYY?

No, I wouldn't want to be a god

If you could could change the name parents gave you at birth, would you?

yes but only after i get my japanese nationality

if you could have a slave would you be a bad master ?

I'd set them free.

If you could have sex with someone you like, but knew that after that you will neveer hear from them again, would you go for it?

No, I don't want to have responsibility for other peoples lives and wellbeing.

If you could have one wish that can be fulfilled, what would you choose?

The most luxurious of course. Then you resell it to buy something more affordable and reliable. Put the remainder of your earnings into your savings account.

If you were an animal, Would you actively try to have sex with humans?

I know I lack the variety, but I'll go for she-wolf, once again.

If you could have infinite income, would you still work, or just be happy with doing nothing productive?

M) i would use all the time i have to help my country or to pass some time with my fammilly

If you could get as much money as you need to build a buisnes what would it be ?

If you could have infinite income, would you still work, or just be happy with doing nothing productive?

There's no "Rawr" like so I just hit like.

Holy fuck, The amount of good I could do if I had an infinite cash flow like some of of these ungrateful billionaires.

Work

If you could instantly. Know all you needed would you work with hands or mind exclusively?

Neither. Balance is always key.

If sex with animals became 100% normalized, Would you throw a parade about it?

No. I wouldn't want people knowing I was into this. And to have a belly full of human pups would be hard to hide lol

If you could have an animal and another human together for all three of you to have sex would you want both or just the animal?

Nope, not getting human into zoo relationship.

If you could change one thing about humman nature, what would you change?

Some island in Oceania I guess

If you had to choose between your family and your friends, who would you go to?

Spent hours watching most of them like normal. It would be so lovely without all the people and screaming and annoying kids! Can you imagine?

If you could get a plant and knew that it would be able to live and grow at your home, what would you want to get?

Not fair of me to answer because I build things for a living.

If you were able to transport to any place on earth where would it be?

Dire Wolf

If you could become any animal, what would it be?

Back