E minor

Tourist
Hello, I’m new in zoo-community (although I was zoo all time I live) and it would be nice if I had zoos in my circle of friends as reliable fellows and advisors I can trust. If you’re sexually attracted to animals with fur (fluffy breeds of canines, felines and other similar species) like I am, or you’re furry who obsessed with yiff (like me too), or even you have experience of sexual interaction with any kind of animals, you can be my friend. Also I’m bisexual man so I wanna have friend of same gender and sexual orientation for better understanding of each other. If you’re fit my parameters, please contact with me in ZooVille conversations. Thank you in advance?.

Maybe my English is bad, potomu chto ya russkiy, idk, but however.

Last edited:
Hello, I’m new in zoo-community (although I was zoo all time I live) and it would be nice if I had zoos in my circle of friends as reliable fellows and advisors I can trust. If you’re sexually attracted to animals with fur (fluffy breeds of canines, felines and other similar species) like I am, or you’re furry who obsessed with yiff (like me too), or even you have experience of sexual interaction with any kind of animals, you can be my friend. Also I’m bisexual man so I wanna have friend of same gender and sexual orientation for better understanding of each other. If you’re fit my parameters, please contact with me in ZooVille conversations (redacted).

Welcome to Zooville E Minor! :D Hope you'll enjoy it here!

BTW try not to share your Telegram name publicly either, it's risky.

Last edited:
Zoo fiends take a lot of time and proving intentions of each other. So patience would be the best coarse of action. Also zoos are just like any other people there are good and bad and ones you will clash with. So just do not hold them up to a different standard. Hope you find something good.

Zoo fiends take a lot of time and proving intentions of each other. So patience would be the best coarse of action. Also zoos are just like any other people there are good and bad and ones you will clash with. So just do not hold them up to a different standard. Hope you find something good.

Okay, thank you for advice.

Hello, I’m new in zoo-community (although I was zoo all time I live) and it would be nice if I had zoos in my circle of friends as reliable fellows and advisors I can trust. If you’re sexually attracted to animals with fur (fluffy breeds of canines, felines and other similar species) like I am, or you’re furry who obsessed with yiff (like me too), or even you have experience of sexual interaction with any kind of animals, you can be my friend. Also I’m bisexual man so I wanna have friend of same gender and sexual orientation for better understanding of each other. If you’re fit my parameters, please contact with me in ZooVille conversations. Thank you in advance?.

Just keep on reaching out, and stay calm. You have an entire lifetime. You find one person that you click with, and then you find another. Before long, you have too many, and you have to hire a manager, which is not really all that friendly of a way to treat anybody. Take it slow, and let your investments in people grow. You only really have time for a handful of people in your life at one time, after all, so it is better to grow like a vine, without any sense of urgency.

I am a "furry" in a way, although I am actually a four-footed, black dragon, and I am not really furry at all. I am scaly. I am also quite small enough to perch comfortably on someone's shoulder without causing them all that much hardship, which makes me the resident shoulder-dragon anywhere that I go. I am thoroughly naked 100% of the time, but nobody notices these things if one also tends to romp about on four legs.

I have not done much yiff in some several years, though. As one grows older, it is not really true that one's libido always takes a dive, but as one grows older, one gradually collects more different things that one likes to do with one's time. After a long while, those different things tend to crowd out one's sexuality. As a hermaphrodite, though, I find bisexuality to be very much to my liking. In fact, I find handsome, bisexual, open-minded, and inquisitive males to be quite amazingly desirable.

In any case, I am openly a zoophile in my furry life, and what I would advise you about that is this: do not waste time arguing with mindless thuggish buffoons. Instead, count the people that have actually done nothing to offend you at all against those that are being offensive toward you. Those furries that have good manners almost always outnumber those that do not, and you ought to reward them for their good manners by giving them your positive attention and your friendship. Maybe not all of them are pro-zooey just because they have good manners, but if you go on showing them your best self and being a good friend for years and years, a time might come in the future when they will be very pro-zooey. It is enough, for now, that they have good manners. A person that has good manners always deserves your attention, and a person that does not have good manners never deserves your attention. I can assure you that it will do you no service to behave otherwise. This is my best advice based on my 23 years of experience with the furry fandom, and it would serve you well.

Welcome.

Last edited:
I'm always on the look out for zoo friends. I'm straight with humans, But i am Bi with other species if that counts.

Back