I need advice on my GF and her dog

Jbirddog

Lurker
So I have never had any experience with this stuff and I was afraid to try reddit so I went this a site more anonymous to protect our identities.

I've been with my girlfriend D for about 3 months, but I have known her since we were kids over 10 years as really good friends. we started having sex around 3 weeks ago so about 2 months into dating, she has a 2 and a half year old Dane/German Shephard mix named Teddy she got as a puppy, he's a Super sweet dog and we get along really well, very loving. D and I always mess around in her room and she closes the door.

Well 3 days ago we did a couple pills and we're high, I went to get a towel and some water to drink, I come back and throw the door closed. About 5-10 minutes into messing around with foreplay and stuff I started to fuck her and she starts to moan, maybe 30 seconds later he comes in I didn't even hear him and knocks me off her with his body. I fell off the bed to the floor. I'm a bit dazed from being high and falling as I gather myself I look up, he is over her and it looked like his cock was out and I expected her to move or push him off but she grabbed his cock and pulled down. Apparently that was only the tip, this massive cock shoots out, it was easily over 7 inches and about as big around as a coke can with this bulge at the base and then even more shaft behind that I think very large balls too. I am 5.11 inches and 3.8 inch circumference my balls were easily smaller than one of his, I am smaller than most guys in the locker room or in the threesome but Teddy is something I had never seen.

She starts to stroke Teddy gently with one hand and all this precum starts dripping all over her chest, stomach down to her pussy, I didn't know what to do so move on my knees to the edge of the bed, staring mesmerized as she guides his cock into her pussy. As soon as he is in he starts to hammer her pussy hard, the whole bed is shaking, hitting the wall loudly. I have never heard her or any other girl I've been with scream/moan like that, orgasm after orgasm, for a second he pops out and sprays cum all over her. I don't know why but I used the opportunity to get on the bed for a better view and i look down and cum is pouring out of her too as she pushes him back in. It's hard to gauge time because I was high and so entranced but maybe 15 minutes or so of him on and off humping her and her going out of her mind he cums again and she cums super hard but instead of pulling out he turns around and lays down with his cock still inside her. She takes a while to catch her breath and she says "Sorry, I didn't know that would happen, I thought I closed the door" that is when I realized I didn't close the door properly when I came back into the room. I didn't know what to do so I asked if she was okay and she said "ohh yeah he can be rough but he's a sweet heart" like it was totally normal what happened. Teddy stands up before I can think of something to reply with and she starts moaning again as he pulls his cock out, the bulge near the base of Teddys cock had grown huge I lean over to look as it literally makes a pop sound as the bulge shoots out followed by this huge amount of cum. I am staring with my mouth open, she looks over and says "you're dripping too" as she grabs my cock and I notice a wet spot where I was dripping precum. Teddy licks her pussy some and then turns to me and I pet him and he licks my hand and goes to lay down on the love seat on the other side of the room.

Hard part to admit is, I was so horny, I hadn't had sex that week, she told me she wanted me to fuck her too. I asked her about teddy and she said he's okay he hadn't released in a month so he wanted to claim her first. As I move over her the bed and her is soaked in Teddys cum, with it puddling around her and she's rubbing it into her pussy that's red and a little swollen. I came before I was even inside her and again 2 more times while we had sex. Not 2 minutes after we stopped Teddy got back up, came over and motioned her legs open with his head and she lights up "Teddy gets the last fuck" he fucks her again cum flying everywhere and I can't stop watching for some reason. Teddy finishes and pulls out with another "pop!" some time later, licks her pussy again and then lays down with his head on my lap. The next morning I left for work.

I didn't really know where to go to get that off my chest and try to gather my feelings about all of this. Just saying it is kind of freeing. There are a lot of feelings happening all at once and a lot of things happened that I could use being explained if someone could help. I really like her, but totally blown away after the other night. We haven't talked much since that night, I could use advice on what to say. I think about her a lot. Thank you.

If this is the wrong forum for help, I can change it. I am knew and I didn't find guidelines for posting.

It was the best X I ever had so my dealer is going no where lol

I was hoping to find someone with some sort of experience in this. It was kind of cathartic to work it out of my head like that but I could use advice talking to her do I mention it, should I continue the relationship? I never had an experience like that before, is it okay to be freaked out and like kinda into it at the same time? Is it okay to be a little scared? It's just a lot to take in

edit: i've known her a long time and really like her so it's just a lot of emotions and confusion

are you asking random internet strangers how to talk to your girlfriend or is this some kind of "look at me getting it" made-up story? it feels very made-up, especially the "15 minutes of humping" part (no dog humps that long, it's not the "main part" of dog sex) and the one where Teddy apparently got interested in fucking again in a few minutes. an average boy need an hour or so to recharge even with a girl in heat standing right in his face (personal experience). i'd say it takes even longer for a low-energy breed like a dane. why is it always a great dane (or a mix of one) in these stories?

are you asking random internet strangers how to talk to your girlfriend or is this some kind of "look at me getting it" made-up story? it feels very made-up, especially the "15 minutes of humping" part (no dog humps that long, it's not the "main part" of dog sex) and the one where Teddy apparently got interested in fucking again in a few minutes. an average boy need an hour or so to recharge even with a girl in heat standing right in his face (personal experience). i'd say it takes even longer for a low-energy breed like a dane. why is it always a great dane (or a mix of one) in these stories?
a few minutes was about how long he humped, i literally said the whole thing lasted maybe 15 mins cause he couldn't pull out for a long time, it was probably 2 hours before it happened again. I am sorry I didn't bring my stop watch to the event. Your talking like I bought the dog and know the breed and all that shit, it's not my fucking dog... I shoulda figured it would just be filled with incels who've never even talked to a human female here. I was really hoping for some sort of advice or place to vent and understand. Glad I was smart enough to everything anonymous.

Last edited:
I can understand it is a very jarring experience to suddenly be confronted with aspects of yourself and your girlfriend you didn't before know about or perhaps even think about. It sounds like on some level you were turned on by the experience and engaged in the act, at least vicariously, with your partner.
It seems like you're now struggling with the feelings arising from this - shame, or perhaps guilt? I think it's quite natural when discovering desires and proclivities in yourself that is not aligned with social norms and your idealized self-concept to feel this way. What you're feeling is quite normal. I don't have anything else to say but to go down the rabbit hole and see where it leads. If you find yourself legitimately unhappy perhaps it's time to move on. Conversely, if you find you like the lifestyle, than practice self-acceptance and self love.
All the best.

It was the best X I ever had so my dealer is going no where lol

I was hoping to find someone with some sort of experience in this. It was kind of cathartic to work it out of my head like that but I could use advice talking to her do I mention it, should I continue the relationship? I never had an experience like that before, is it okay to be freaked out and like kinda into it at the same time? Is it okay to be a little scared? It's just a lot to take in

edit: i've known her a long time and really like her so it's just a lot of emotions and confusion

well... people that start getting into this at first get dizzy and confused. At first i was a little ashamed of myself. Since it's new and you already know many wouldn't accept it. But it's about you developing yourself and taking your own time, don't rush stuff. i do think everything will be okay

Back