I just wanted to say....

I followed your advice and blurred my face out.Thank you for the good wishes!

To explain my post:I made that selfie under forced ventilation and plenty of morphine in my blood while treated because of a severe lung infection and a severe sepsis.(I was suffering from a bad COPD before because of heavy smoking for 50 years.)
The point in time not wanting to live anymore came after being healed from the infections.Always recurring severe shortness of breath and panic attacs remained.I had to realize that I had to live like this for the rest of my life.Now I can say,I learned to live with my handicap,enjoying to do what I still can do and using my brain(and liquid oxygen) to help me.I just love my life!

May this be a warning to all smokers...its no fun feeling like suffocating for 10 min. or more.
I thought a lot of time if I should post this-If in any way you think its not suitable-please tell me.
Well, I don't expect to live long. Between severe work stress or smoking, it's either COPD or a heart attack. Smoking would be a preferrable way to go as long as its painless (AKA no long-term side effects).

Nonetheless I'm glad you're enjoying life. Even with your problems I'm sure yours is going smoother than mine, and I do hope it stays that way. Well wishing to you and every decent person on here! (y)

I followed your advice and blurred my face out.Thank you for the good wishes!

To explain my post:I made that selfie under forced ventilation and plenty of morphine in my blood while treated because of a severe lung infection and a severe sepsis.(I was suffering from a bad COPD before because of heavy smoking for 50 years.)
The point in time not wanting to live anymore came after being healed from the infections.Always recurring severe shortness of breath and panic attacs remained.I had to realize that I had to live like this for the rest of my life.Now I can say,I learned to live with my handicap,enjoying to do what I still can do and using my brain(and liquid oxygen) to help me.I just love my life!

May this be a warning to all smokers...its no fun feeling like suffocating for 10 min. or more.
I thought a lot of time if I should post this-If in any way you think its not suitable-please tell me.
Jesus! Well I do understand your frustration; my mom went through something very similar and ended up with a tracheotomy... and that was back in '07. She's been on oxygen ever since. I quit smoking that night after about 11 years of a pack and a half to 2 packs a day (though I started using chewing tobacco for another 11 years, but have since quit that too). She's lived with shortness of breath but has otherwise lived pretty well considering how long she smoked.

I'm glad you too have been able to learn to live again! Cheers to life my friend! 🍻

IJWTS that someone is getting remarkably close to just fucking the shit out of someone and someone wont give a shit if her shitter ever shits again, if her bruised labia take a month of Sunday’s to un bruise or her throat is speach worthy for six months, because someone needs to be fucked!

IJWTS that someone is getting remarkably close to just fucking the shit out of someone and someone wont give a shit if her shitter ever shits again, if her bruised labia take a month of Sunday’s to un bruise or her throat is speach worthy for six months, because someone needs to be fucked!
That is someone who shouldn't be allowed sex with anyone other than himself, and certainly no animals, either.

IJWTS
If your lesbian partner doesn't creak her eyes open the next morning and say, "Oh fuck...WHAT did you do to me," you didn't make her cum nearly hard enough, and not nearly enough times.

IJWTS... what?

IJWTS that after two incredibly shitty fucking days in a row I would almost pay for a bodyguard right now!!

I don't need the body guard for myself..............................it would be for the next asshole that fucks with me!!:mad:
I feel you my friend. The last week has made me want to crawl into a hole and die. Seems if if can go wrong, it will. :(

IJWTS the great masses of people, 1- confuse Schooling with Education; 2- have abandoned whatever little bit of facts acquired in school; 3- intentionally reject reason, the only thing that makes a human out of an animal.

IJWTS since it rains so much I have to clean the house ...
If there was the sun I would have gone around and I would have had the excuse not to clean ... shit

IJWTS
I do not have a "booty." I have an ass, a butt, or a tail, but if it's "booty" you want, you can go and talk to a pirate.

Back