I just wanted to say....

IJWTS Yesterdays game of Seek at the pub went a bit wrong yesterday. He started crotch sniffing. On the plus side I got some great flirty chat.

This is true, I do plan to fuck life.
Mistype? Was that Fuck Life? Or Fuck In Life? Fuck At Life? Be Fucked By Life?
Never mind falls under best laid plans.

IJWTS one persons assumption of delusion is another persons escape from reality card misapplied. It means suicide people! Play the game takes your chances!

Mistype? Was that Fuck Life? Or Fuck In Life? Fuck At Life? Be Fucked By Life?
Never mind falls under best laid plans.

IJWTS one persons assumption of delusion is another persons escape from reality card misapplied. It means suicide people! Play the game takes your chances!

Not at all. You can get fucked by life, Or you can fuck it like the horrible bitch it is. I plan to do some fucking.

IJWTS do whatever you want

The four most wonderful words you can hear in the bedroom.

God, that's awful! You survived, and since you're on here, I can only assume you're doing well. I do hope you've fully recovered.

BTW you should blur your face out...

I followed your advice and blurred my face out.Thank you for the good wishes!

To explain my post:I made that selfie under forced ventilation and plenty of morphine in my blood while treated because of a severe lung infection and a severe sepsis.(I was suffering from a bad COPD before because of heavy smoking for 50 years.)
The point in time not wanting to live anymore came after being healed from the infections.Always recurring severe shortness of breath and panic attacs remained.I had to realize that I had to live like this for the rest of my life.Now I can say,I learned to live with my handicap,enjoying to do what I still can do and using my brain(and liquid oxygen) to help me.I just love my life!

May this be a warning to all smokers...its no fun feeling like suffocating for 10 min. or more.
I thought a lot of time if I should post this-If in any way you think its not suitable-please tell me.

I followed your advice and blurred my face out.Thank you for the good wishes!

To explain my post:I made that selfie under forced ventilation and plenty of morphine in my blood while treated because of a severe lung infection and a severe sepsis.(I was suffering from a bad COPD before because of heavy smoking for 50 years.)
The point in time not wanting to live anymore came after being healed from the infections.Always recurring severe shortness of breath and panic attacs remained.I had to realize that I had to live like this for the rest of my life.Now I can say,I learned to live with my handicap,enjoying to do what I still can do and using my brain(and liquid oxygen) to help me.I just love my life!

May this be a warning to all smokers...its no fun feeling like suffocating for 10 min. or more.
I thought a lot of time if I should post this-If in any way you think its not suitable-please tell me.
IJWTS I think it's good that you shared that with us

Back