I just wanted to say....

I'm *PRETTY SURE* those are artifacts of the various stages of updates to the board software - It's almost certainly "non-standard"/abandoned emojis that the board software either "faked" (In any of several possible ways) internally, since there was no formal standard version, or that have been deleted, or perhaps replaced by something (probably non-displaying/non-displayable characters, but that's only a guess) else in more recent versions of the Unicode standard. I suspect it works something like "The current version of code looks in the old database entries made by previous versions of the board software, sees some bizarro character code it can't find an emoji for, then for lack of any better way of handling it, spits out a question mark instead of taking a hard crash."

A *VERY* likely suspect would be the "custom" emojis - the various dog/pig/(used to be, but appear to be gone now) horse, etc ones that I've never seen anyplace but here, for instance. It'd be almost certain that the board software has a Unicode range set aside as "use these characters to indicate you want to use these custom glyphs you supply as little .png, .jpg, .gif, .bmp, or whatever graphics format file that no place else on the planet uses". A *VERY* strong argument, at least in my eyes, for discontinuing them, no matter how "cute" folks (other than myself - I personally consider them foolish, fugly, and pointless when I'm in a fair mood, and downright obnoxious when in a foul mood) might think they are.
Thank-you for all that.
Oh yeah...I read something about a year ago regarding the inability of some website code to translate some of the emoji code, resulting in a question mark.
I also read something truly stupid regarding what one, two and three question marks mean. *rolls my eyes*

IJWTS for the first time in my life I actually bought my own vehicle. I've had the same truck my parents bought be when I was a teenager and now I have an additional vehicle 😎 Will feel better though once I have it paid off! 🤘

I managed to shut up the owner of a bitch in season who let her run off lead to find my boy happily knotted. She was making all kinds of complaints until I said the breeding fee was £2,000 and how was she going to pay?

IJWTS my furniture should be afrad. Very afraid. My boy is humping soft furnishings so much he's hanging out a lot.

ʻO ka lapuwale kanaka ka makaʻu nui iā mākou āpau. E lana ka manaʻo e hoʻopau iā ia iho!

It’s exactly so beautiful that you see it that way too, my love!?
IJWTS જો તમે દેખીતી રીતે જ મને પસંદ કરો છો - ગૂગલ ટ્રાન્સલેટર અને રેકગ્નિશન ફંક્શનનો આભાર, ઉપર શું કહ્યું હતું તે ફિલિપિનો તરીકે ઓળખો ... તેને ફરીથી કેમ પુનરાવર્તન કરો?

IJWTS it is in the capacity for there to be Peace, Love and Joy, except for all the Haters, Control-freaks and souls perverted by Greed and Envy

IJWTS old friends seem to pop up when most needed. Really grateful for their help and care today.

Back