I Have...something you did because you were Horny

- silently wanking while my parents were sleeping in the same bed as me (we had to sleep in the same bed for just a night or two as we were moving to another place shortly after)

- cumming into my own face (post nut clarity just hits different when you do that 🤣)

Anyone who's been in the US military can relate. Spent my time having to run the floor buffer enjoying the feel of the handlebar pulsing against my junk. I thought the handles being non-adjustable and set so low was stupid until running the buffer for a few minutes was getting a reaction from my penis.

Then it was a question of hiding my boner while doing an hours long job of polishing the barracks floor and hoping I wasn't going to make a mess when I came. I wonder if women going through Basic Training enjoyed their floor buffing duty in a similar way?
It is reportedly a enjoyed event by select people I've met

I've wasted too much money trying to find a toy for men that is the same or better than an actual vagina. From my experience, it doesn't exist.

one night, during a night shift at a hotel where i worked for a summer, many years ago, i was alone and horny as a bitch in heat. so i started to look for something thick and long.
i've found a large pestle in the kitchen, and i used it every night i worked there

one night, during a night shift at a hotel where i worked for a summer, many years ago, i was alone and horny as a bitch in heat. so i started to look for something thick and long.
i've found a large pestle in the kitchen, and i used it every night i worked there
A pestle that was used in the day shift to make food!
Did the guest experience ’food poisoning’ ?

I have ejaculated aiming at my own face, way more than a couple times, both just trying to paint my face, and trying to get as much as possible in my mouth

Sneak in my adopted sisters room, get her day old panties and suck the dried grool and masturbate.

Made out with my friend’s girlfriend’s stepmom while her husband was away. Friend’s gf didn’t seem to care because it was her stepmother and she kinda hated her. So it was all good 👌

Had a random come over to eat me.
Tried to get a dog to fuck me
Shoved a cucumber in my cunt, a popsicle (frozen)
Video chatted with a dom who forced me to fuck myself with a thick dildo
Shoved a hairbrush handle and a bingo marker up my very tight ass
Let my brother hit it.
Fucked a friends boyfriend behind Walmart with truckers watching and the next day had a 3some with them both.
Spread daily for my dog to eat it both missionary and doggy.

Had a random come over to eat me.
Tried to get a dog to fuck me
Shoved a cucumber in my cunt, a popsicle (frozen)
Video chatted with a dom who forced me to fuck myself with a thick dildo
Shoved a hairbrush handle and a bingo marker up my very tight ass
Let my brother hit it.
Fucked a friends boyfriend behind Walmart with truckers watching and the next day had a 3some with them both.
Spread daily for my dog to eat it both missionary and doggy.
😁
go-to-horny-jail.jpg

Back