I Have...something you did because you were Horny

Suck a dog cock, but I guess it's not considered strange here. I've also wear women clothing without enjoy it because it makes horny my partner.. I'm a boring person 😂

I once turned on all my condo lights, to get the attention of the couple in the hotel next door, who I was watching fuck through their windows, so they could see I was watching, and then they could watch me stroke to them fucking.

Had a random come over to eat me.
Tried to get a dog to fuck me
Shoved a cucumber in my cunt, a popsicle (frozen)
Video chatted with a dom who forced me to fuck myself with a thick dildo
Shoved a hairbrush handle and a bingo marker up my very tight ass
Let my brother hit it.
Fucked a friends boyfriend behind Walmart with truckers watching and the next day had a 3some with them both.
Spread daily for my dog to eat it both missionary and doggy.
Damn girl, wish im close to you when you are horny 🤩

Anyone who's been in the US military can relate. Spent my time having to run the floor buffer enjoying the feel of the handlebar pulsing against my junk. I thought the handles being non-adjustable and set so low was stupid until running the buffer for a few minutes was getting a reaction from my penis.

Then it was a question of hiding my boner while doing an hours long job of polishing the barracks floor and hoping I wasn't going to make a mess when I came. I wonder if women going through Basic Training enjoyed their floor buffing duty in a similar way?
Omg roflmfao, thank you the buffer can do it lol. Haven't thought of that in over 40 years. Can't mess the uniform. But crap that feels good 2 thumbs up

All of you make me feel better BTW. Just glad I've never had to go to the er for a boo boo. If it feels good do it lol. Yes I'm old lol was a 70s thing

I have had sex with a random guy in the back of my car in a parking lot at 6:30am because I woke up horny and he just happened to DM at the same time. I wore a skirt and no panties. He came inside me and I went to work and I held his cum in me as long as I could.
This is fucking hot and awesome

I have stuck my man bits into a tub of ice-cream. And a butternut. And a bowl of spaghetti. And a tub of skin cream... And the vacuum.. And pool cleaner kreepy krauly thing... Not my proudest moments.

I have stuck my man bits into a tub of ice-cream. And a butternut. And a bowl of spaghetti. And a tub of skin cream... And the vacuum.. And pool cleaner kreepy krauly thing... Not my proudest moments.
here u should get that, its maybe a bit safer and easy to clean xD

here u should get that, its maybe a bit safer and easy to clean xD
Thanks but no thanks! I'd rather park it in my furry friend🤣 These horror stories were from when I was in high school and just a horny teenager.

Back