i do not wish to offend anyone with this post. do any of you feel... ashamed of who you are?

Never shame, just annoyances if that makes any sense.

I never counted myself among the people who are "proud" about it, but i never felt much shame about it either. On occasion i wish i wasn't attracted to animals just because it would make life a whole lot easier, especially since when i first found out about that part of me, i was so allergic to dogs that i could not even be in the same room as one without having respiratory problems, and that took a loooong time to get rid off..

I tried repressing the zoo side of me more than once, but keep finding out that's easier said that done 😅

I feel you on a lot of what you said. I feel like if anybody found out then I’d be totally judged for it and people would so talk crap to me for it.

There’s been multiple occasions now where it’s been brought up and I have to act like im disgusted by it too.

First time was when my best friend and I were in a party chat when we were playing video games. He brought up this video game streamer who has apparently made it known publicly about what he’s into; dogs. I just listened as he went on and on about it how that’s so fucking gross and disgusting. And how he feels that being into dogs isn’t an interest, it’s a mental problem. That he’s just fucked up in the head, that’s why he’s into it. I didn’t really respond, just shined him on as if I was really listening. Which I was, but deep down I just felt like damn. Imagine if he found out what I was into? What would my best friend think of me? I felt embarrassed and dumb deep down. But I can never tell anybody about it. I still wish I could tell him, I wish I could be honest with him.

The second time was when my wife and I were talking and she was telling me about this story. Just briefly about how she saw somewhere online about this couple having sex with there dog. Immediately she was saying how that was so disgusting and what’s wrong with people. Of course I had to yet again agree with her. What else am I supposed to do?

And the final time was a couple months ago. I was in a group text with two coworkers and one of them, as a joke, sent a video of a dog eating out some girls pussy. They thought it was all funny which is why it was sent. Then the other person in the group decided to show more people at work. Everyone laughing about it saying ‘what the fuck is that’ and ‘that’s fucking sick’. Then proceeded to mess around saying I probably like that stuff. About how they’ll get me a stray dog so I can play with it. And yet again, I played the part and acted like it was gross.

It’s hard to not feel ashamed or embarrassed about it, I wish I could not be into it sometimes. But I’ve come to realize it’s apart of me. I love it.

There is one person though who does know. I guess you can say a secret lover, although just a friend now I think. But we’ve never actually seen other face to face. She accepts me though with it, I thought she’d be disgusted by it too. But she wasn’t. She’s actually really into it, and only with me. When I’m not around she really isn’t all that crazy about it. But for me, she loved it. And that felt great.

Hopefully I can figure this all out. I hope everyone else does too

It’s hard to not feel ashamed or embarrassed about it, I wish I could not be into it sometimes. But I’ve come to realize it’s apart of me. I love it.

When the majority of society ostracizes you for it, it certainly is difficult. I feel similarly. I'm not at the point that I love it, but by joining this site I am trying to move towards accepting it as part of who I am.
Thank you for initiating this discussion!

When the majority of society ostracizes you for it, it certainly is difficult. I feel similarly. I'm not at the point that I love it, but by joining this site I am trying to move towards accepting it as part of who I am.
Thank you for initiating this discussion!
I know I said I love it, but I’m actually not quite there yet either. I really really like it and eventually will get to a point where I do love it. I think that’ll come when I finally have someone to share doing it with. But that’s good you’re trying to accept it as something that is apart of you!

I think growing up and when I practiced I wasn’t aware of it being considered “wrong”. I think I had a sense that it was definitely taboo but I aligned it with my furry stuff and it wasn’t until much later I realized how different it was. I got called out by my ex a very long time ago when he found out, it made me feel a ton of shame and I was pretty frightened by his threats to tell everyone. That if anything created some trauma and made me develop more feelings of shame from then on. That was years ago though and now, being in a much more supportive, secure environment and having been through therapy, I recognize this as just something that is apart of me, it is what it is.

At first, yes, as of right now, after being in this forum, getting to know myself better through therapy and talking about it, actually seeing how much an animal can ask/enjoy sex, all of that made me realize, that even if the fear of getting outed or someone discovering it is probably never going away, I know i'm not doing something depraved or abusing an animal, or anything else that could make me feel ashamed, so no, right now, I'm not ashamed anymore.

Op...you might want to seek a pro to talk to. There is never a reason to be ashamed of who you are, and if you feel so, it might be an underlying problem.
The only underlying problem is govt lead media who crucifies certain groups of people. The govt goal is to control every aspect of our lives and this particular one is no exception to that rule. In a way all this crucifixion is to divert the attention away from the hidden agendas and the real issues the govts deliberately create in life. Unfortunately because of their so called laws and rulings groups or individuals suffer in the process. Dont allow big brother to control your state of mind as this could have many negative side effects on the human body and it will also lead to anxiety and depression (worst case suicide).

We
To shed the shame that is heaped upon you by a sick, dying, outdated cutural system is a step-by-step process that doesn't happen overnight.
It does all begin with accepting ONE tiny, yet important fact: There is NOTHING wrong with you.
You are very much entitled to feel what you feel.
Second step is to accept this is YOUR life and YOUR journey. No one, absolutely NO ONE has the right to tell you how to walk your journey.
Third is the largest step, but the most productive one: unlearning all the garbage that society has told you is true.
Well said my friend (y).

The only underlying problem is govt lead media who crucifies certain groups of people. The govt goal is to control every aspect of our lives and this particular one is no exception to that rule. In a way all this crucifixion is to divert the attention away from the hidden agendas and the real issues the govts deliberately create in life. Unfortunately because of their so called laws and rulings groups or individuals suffer in the process. Dont allow big brother to control your state of mind as this could have many negative side effects on the human body and it will also lead to anxiety and depression (worst case suicide).
Government is an institution of power controlled by politicians. Certainly, both it and media love to influence social behavior. But if it is suppressing folks like us, it is because people have gained control of it who have that agenda. But how about religion? It is at least as guilty. In ancient times, they needed people to make babies and anything that interfered with that was made taboo. Now we need them to stop making babies, but nobody got the word.

And the final time was a couple months ago. I was in a group text with two coworkers and one of them, as a joke, sent a video of a dog eating out some girls pussy. They thought it was all funny which is why it was sent. Then the other person in the group decided to show more people at work. Everyone laughing about it saying ‘what the fuck is that’ and ‘that’s fucking sick’. Then proceeded to mess around saying I probably like that stuff. About how they’ll get me a stray dog so I can play with it. And yet again, I played the part and acted like it was gross.

This is the probably the biggest issue with society and peer pressure.

There may be only one person in a group that is totally against playing with animals but the expectation is that everyone be as equally offended.

This is hard from a mental perspective in that each person has to change their feelings to agree with another's perspective even if they don't agree.

In South America where sex with animals is an every day thing there is no mass disgust as the single person is not able to persuade through lack of knowledge.

Most men and boys have done it and most women know that they have.

We need to spread this attitude to the rest of the world.

This is the probably the biggest issue with society and peer pressure.

There may be only one person in a group that is totally against playing with animals but the expectation is that everyone be as equally offended.

This is hard from a mental perspective in that each person has to change their feelings to agree with another's perspective even if they don't agree.

In South America where sex with animals is an every day thing there is no mass disgust as the single person is not able to persuade through lack of knowledge.

Most men and boys have done it and most women know that they have.

We need to spread this attitude to the rest of the world.
I somehow doubt most men and boys have done this in South America.

I somehow doubt most men and boys have done this in South America.
It is much more common in rural areas than you think. A documentary done in villages along the coast of Columbia had a scene in a class room where the teacher (a woman) asked the boys how many of them had been with burros and every kid raised his hand! Rural areas of Brazil have a lot of zoophilia but it is spread over a wide range of domestic animals from horses down to chickens.

It is much more common in rural areas than you think.

Also The Grand Tour did a highlight tour through columbia showing how common it is.

There is one Female elected official trying to put a stop to it through out country Argentina because she says it is disgusting.

The funny part is that is that it was always occurring and the missionaries could not stop them or it became an acceptable part of the Catholic doctrine that you did not have sex with your wife until you were married. So how do you get good at sex for when you are picking a wife. Dogs and goats then when old enough you have sex with Donkeys. Your wife knows you can pleasure a Donkey so you should be well practiced.

Married men are supposed to give up donkeys and they say they do, but you know some of them keep screwing animals.

I would love to know where the fertility festival involving Alpacas happens I want to plan my holidays.

Overall it is a better mental health situation and will reduce youth pregnancies.

I do wonder if the number of rape cases in rural areas are lower in South America and maybe North America.

Also The Grand Tour did a highlight tour through columbia showing how common it is.

There is one Female elected official trying to put a stop to it through out country Argentina because she says it is disgusting.

The funny part is that is that it was always occurring and the missionaries could not stop them or it became an acceptable part of the Catholic doctrine that you did not have sex with your wife until you were married. So how do you get good at sex for when you are picking a wife. Dogs and goats then when old enough you have sex with Donkeys. Your wife knows you can pleasure a Donkey so you should be well practiced.

Married men are supposed to give up donkeys and they say they do, but you know some of them keep screwing animals.

I would love to know where the fertility festival involving Alpacas happens I want to plan my holidays.

Overall it is a better mental health situation and will reduce youth pregnancies.

I do wonder if the number of rape cases in rural areas are lower in South America and maybe North America.

Yes, I have seen all those things in various sources myself. As far as men stopping after marriage, there were several men who said they went back to donkeys. I saw that fertility festival covered in a documentary about Patagonia. There is also a donkey festival in Columbia celebrating boys and their donkey girl friends, although they didn't appear to have sex at the festival. They generally dressed the donkeys up like women and showed them off.

I am a 23 y/o transguy who have always been into girls.
I also happen to have a rather low sex drive, and I am very content with being single and I do not crave for any sort of intimacy. Especially not emotionally.
But at the same time, I have also always been into male dogs. Which is weird because I'm not into human males at all really. At least I don't think so. I consider myself straight. Seriously. I am so confused by this.

I do not live by myself at the moment, and I have only been with a dog yeaaaars ago, but ever since then I have had, uh, a craving. But I hate it. It makes me feel ashamed. I don't understand why. Is it the taboo of it all? What else could it be? I want to keep it behind closed doors, but internally acting out on it would make me feel so ashamed, even though I really want to act on it someday.

Does anyone else feel the same?
One word.

Y e s.

It is much more common in rural areas than you think. A documentary done in villages along the coast of Columbia had a scene in a class room where the teacher (a woman) asked the boys how many of them had been with burros and every kid raised his hand! Rural areas of Brazil have a lot of zoophilia but it is spread over a wide range of domestic animals from horses down to chickens.
I'll partially believe it when I see it. Got a link to said documentary? Oh, FYI, don't believe everything you see and hear either.

I'll partially believe it when I see it. Got a link to said documentary? Oh, FYI, don't believe everything you see and hear either.

The Grand Tour Season 3 episode 2. They interview the villagers about their lives with female animals. I do not think Homo sexuality is tolerated in Columbia.

VICE: Donkey sex: the most bizarre tradition. from 2012

I think if you looked you will find a few more reports.

The gaucho's in Argentina are well known for it. They are the ones the politician is trying to outlaw their sexual activity.

There is a large area of land to police for people humping animals in the forest.

I can't remember what Kinsey's ratio for US country boys trying animal sex is.

One was done by Vice. It is shorter than the main one. Google "donkey sex Columbia" (without the quotes) and you will get pages of hits.

...it is not the government but the religious nuts that try to control everything sexual as they have done for centuries...

I also happen to have a rather low sex drive, and I am very content with being single and I do not crave for any sort of intimacy. Especially not emotionally.
But at the same time, I have also always been into male dogs. Which is weird because I'm not into human males at all really. At least I don't think so. I consider myself straight. Seriously. I am so confused by this.

I do not live by myself at the moment, and I have only been with a dog yeaaaars ago, but ever since then I have had, uh, a craving. But I hate it. It makes me feel ashamed. I don't understand why. Is it the taboo of it all? What else could it be? I want to keep it behind closed doors, but internally acting out on it would make me feel so ashamed, even though I really want to act on it someday.

If i could marry my Dog and give Him puppies, i would.
Please don't feel ashamed and especially never feel alone - you can see you're clearly surrounded by like-minded people.

i’m a 22 trans guy and i have the exact same case. i only like girls and never human males but i have a really big attraction for male dogs and i don’t understand why and it also makes me feel ashamed of this. the only difference would be that i do have a high sex drive

As a zoo..no. I did realize I had different inclinations. I love my sexuality, sexual curiosity. it brings me pleasure..and at end of the day one must cheris pleasures on this planet. IN little time we will be gone.

I'm 24m no shame I'm pretty fit and attractive but I really want to find a girl I can share my k9 secret with its just so damn hard to find one which saddens me and makes me not want to date at all

Back