i do not wish to offend anyone with this post. do any of you feel... ashamed of who you are?

Yes I feel ashamed. But I don't only feel ashamed about who/what I'm attracted to or what I have sex with.

I'm also ashamed about my social status, ashamed I didn't go to a better school and ashamed I make less money than other people I know. Sometimes I'm ashamed that I ate a cookie or a piece of cake after dinner! I know these aren't on the same level as sex. but I just want to show that everyone feels shame some times about stupid things. Sex isn't stupid and we're taught from a young age that standard, vanilla, government issue sex is shameful so of course anything different from it will be that much more shameful.

Shame comes from your fear of being different. When you are here hopefully you don't feel as different because everyone here has similar interests. It is unfortunately, but you will probably never be able to share this part of your life and be your real self with the majority of your friends or family, but really, how much of your sex life do you share with them anyway? Its just a part of life that we show different parts of our personalities and interests to different groups of people. Be cautious who you share this part of your life with, but don't feel ashamed about it. Unless shame turns you on, then shame on you! ;)

If the shame ever gets to be too much for anyone and they are thinking of doing stupid things they should come here and post. You aren't alone out there.

Nope. I mean am I going to go out with a dog paw tat voicing my love of animals? No that's social suicide but I accepted this is a part of who I am no more than someone accepts they're lesbian or someone accepts they're asexual, etc. Don't get a pup just for scratching an itch sake cause they're all different, but do accept that part of you cause its okay. Then once you accept it, do your research, stick around for a little and become comfortable then look for a pup
this!!

Never felt ashamed. Knew I was different but as it turns out a very large fraction of the world population thinks its perfectly ok to fuck animals for his/her; his/his; her/her; pleasure and don't give it a second thought. For example Columbians in some places fuck mules, donkeys, and horses and it's accepted and practiced quite enthusiastically by all the young men across many areas and villages. I was kind of shocked once I actually did some research on attitudes and legal statuses. (Shocked how backwards we are)

However, yes when I started doing this I had some considerations to make, but I was only a kid. I always say I was 13 because it sounds better but I could have been 12 for all I know. That's way too young for a secret that big, but I also knew I liked doing it way too much to let anything stop me. But I learned to deal with it rather well and just never tell anyone.

I was only afraid of getting caught/outted by family or friends. I never listened or cared what "anyone" said about much anything my entire life, I've always made my own informed decisions. So I certainly never listened to "learned opinions" how wrong or gross zoophilia was, never not even for a second. All things considered my what my family pet and I started, we both continued to choose to do. and only got more loving and attentive as time went on. I mean it wasn't hard to see that my giant boy dog with giant boy balls and a giant 9 inch boy cock wanted to use it and enjoyed what I did for him. And as far as me? I don't think it had any lasting negative psychological impacts, and there are now extensive opinions surfacing about the normality (in the psychological community) of inter species interests and activities sexually. It's funny every once in a while we are brought into the mainstream conversation now.

You should pop in to "feral" groups or yiff boards, etc. They go Liberal guilt-crazy and attack you if you have the audacity to mention the wrong thing or assume they would be ok with zoos despite lusting over the same images of dog cocks and horse pussy and what not. But for them it's more septic because it is just a "fantasy". It's funny where we draw lines, but no I have never believed the best course of action to be fear or shame. Especially for myself because I have developed a very long list of crazy kinks that I indulge in aside from loving dogs a bit too much.

Yes I feel ashamed. But I don't only feel ashamed about who/what I'm attracted to or what I have sex with.

I'm also ashamed about my social status, ashamed I didn't go to a better school and ashamed I make less money than other people I know. Sometimes I'm ashamed that I ate a cookie or a piece of cake after dinner! I know these aren't on the same level as sex. but I just want to show that everyone feels shame some times about stupid things. Sex isn't stupid and we're taught from a young age that standard, vanilla, government issue sex is shameful so of course anything different from it will be that much more shameful.

Shame comes from your fear of being different. When you are here hopefully you don't feel as different because everyone here has similar interests. It is unfortunately, but you will probably never be able to share this part of your life and be your real self with the majority of your friends or family, but really, how much of your sex life do you share with them anyway? Its just a part of life that we show different parts of our personalities and interests to different groups of people. Be cautious who you share this part of your life with, but don't feel ashamed about it. Unless shame turns you on, then shame on you! ;)

If the shame ever gets to be too much for anyone and they are thinking of doing stupid things they should come here and post. You aren't alone out there.
Great response

Never have been. I grew up being told that sex was a normal, natural part of life. So I see animal sex as the exact same thing just with a different type of partner. I don't think keeping your secret because of legal issues or social 'norms' counts as being ashamed.
hi there i love horse cock xxxxx

I am ashamed of somethings I have done, but I have never been ashamed of my sexual desires. They are what makes me I'm a sexual being, and I may enjoy thing some people think is wrong, It might be wrong for them in there state of mind, it is fine for people with little imaginations that have been brain washed. This girl Is sure not ashamed of my sexuality and I have lots of sexual fantasies yet to be lived. So look out world.
i love it and would have more xxxx

I feel somewhat ashamed only due to the fact I'm religious & believe in god , but It will always be a part of who I am ,so by denying & repressing it I'm basically lying to myself & god which I can't do , therefore I've accepted it & ask for forgiveness while doing my best to be a good person like becoming vegetarian & leaving gang life behind ,not polluting ect although I need to stop many other things but it's damn hard

NO, not at all. I love it and enjoy it as much as possible and many more other ways that make Me feel good, as long it is save for all involved.

Nah, but im not gonna be all open about it around people either. they just wont understand. I love animals all the way down to a sexual level. i want THEM to feel good, it honestly has nothing to do with my gratification. that's just me though, i am quite an empathetic person.

i also quite despise the majority of people

100% understand the shame. Used to be every. Single. Time i had an encounter when i was younger. Now, none. I don't know how I feel about that, because honestly the new experience, the fear of getting caught, and the guilt is all part of that newfound lifestyle that I really wish I still had.

I feel somewhat ashamed only due to the fact I'm religious & believe in god , but It will always be a part of who I am ,so by denying & repressing it I'm basically lying to myself & god which I can't do , therefore I've accepted it & ask for forgiveness while doing my best to be a good person like becoming vegetarian & leaving gang life behind ,not polluting ect although I need to stop many other things but it's damn hard

God created man in his own image, so they say.you are doing your best to contribute to society in a productive way, while also accepting a core part of yourself. I don't know what more any of us can do honestly.

I've never felt guilt or shame, but often unhappiness that the rest of the world is so closed-minded, and fear for what they might do if they find out my secret.

Yes. I still feel it. It tears me up inside to hear the people I look up to talking about zoophiles like they're the most sick, depraved, and disgusting psychopaths on the planet. I don't think I'm like that. But my body also has a very particular reaction to animals. I guess there's no chance of me being a good person, because no matter how hard I try I can't get this feeling to go away.

I feel disgusted with myself, and ashamed and terrible and very scared. I've tried to kill myself. I've been to mental institutions. But all that time I've kept my mouth shut about it.

I hope to find acceptance within myself one day. I do not think it will come easily, however.

I used to be ashamed really bad esp when i was younger, and i also only have had one zoo experience years ago. But i loved it and my attraction to animals has never waned and after all the years of trying to deny it and still hasnt gone away ive just accepted it and feel like i owe it to myself to really get the full experience after which i will decide how i ultimately feel about everything. I definitely wouldnt advertise being zoo or bring it up to anyone non zoo but I'm taking it seriously for myself for the forseeable future now.

Back