How would you spend $1M?

Hmm... 🤔

Place some of it in renewable energy stocks, EV stocks (once the market corrects itself) and cannabis stocks assuming America will legalize it at some point in the near future. Place a few hundred grand in high dividend yielding stocks so I can make money for literally doing nothing. Give a little more of it to a “professional” firm as they probably know more what they’re doing than me, atm.

Now things I’d like. A small rancher (easier to clean) fitted with the highest quality amenities. Porsche 911. A nice plot of land to go with that house. And an enduro/dual sport cruiser off-roader sort of bike. For smaller things, a repr mkii equipped with an eotech exps 3-0 and vortex 3x flip up magnifier, a prebuilt Corsair PC and a Benchmade knife. Some plant stuff and hydroponic system xD yeah... I’ve thought about this a lot and slowly on my way, just save every dime hehe

Also damn I would like to get a male European Doberman pincher but $4k is a bit steep for me rn lol + maintenance and whatnot (he’d obviously be fed the best of the best and treated/trained quite well, and of course passionate lovin’ x3)

Would payout all our loans, invest 50% of the rest in stocks, invest 40% of what’s left in starting up my own little company. The last money would be used for one hell of a family vacation 😁😎

I would buy a nightclub in a major city. A million dollars is not enough but it could be used as collateral to secure a loan from the banks to buy the business.

Buy a cottage in the lakes, and a narrowboat. I'd live in the lake district in the winter when the tourists weren't there, rent it out in the summer and spend that time on the narrowboat cruising the canals, and walking the dog/dogs. Hopefully with some pleasant company as well. Live off the interest of the remaining capital/house rental of the lake district property.

two years have past from when i awnsered so my awnser has changed.

but i would probably by a house just over the border of germany (ground is cheaper) that is free with lots of land. probably by a second hand tesla as i love tesla and the cars they make. then make the house so energy freewith solar and water catch system. (that probably if played right will cost me 300k or less.) and put the rest in a fund i'm already using (what been doing great)

unfortunately I would be having to give it to my bank manger to reduce my overdraft, at least he make sure I am still alive Lol

Keep on ranching till it was all used up. Would not take long. "grins".

Actually, bank it, add the 30 k in interest every year to my current income, and keep on keeping on.

Buy a decent home where I would only have to worry about taxes, utilities, and those things.
Put aside like 15k to blow on fun purchases.
Invest the rest and keep working part time to pay for taxes and stuff.

Back