How would you spend $1M?

Buy a warehouse to use as wood working place/music studio and band practice rooms to use for work for me and a friend of mine and build in an office for a bandmate of the friend of mine for his work. Also put a bar in in so we can have parties, pay off my student debts and donate the rest to charitiy if there is any left.

I find a modest little home with some land and a stable and a shop to work on my car then invest the rest of it then I could finally live out my days spending time and bonding with all my animals and giving them all my love and attention. I would be in literal heaven

$1m doesn't buy much anymore. id go with property though, a new house, littler bigger with space for more dogs and maybe a small 2-3 stall barn for a couple of horses. maybe a little larger to have a hobby farm.
i'd pay off some student loans too. and treat myself to something nice.

money-rich.gif

surgery school, move get a dog or 2. probably 2. invest some. buy some really fun torture toys. for me not the dogs don't worry guys.

Invest in crpyto/NFTs

Hahahaha nah, joking. Pay off my debts, my family debts, and the rest goes to savings.

Since it’s worded “spend” instead of “use” I’m assuming that means no investments. In that case, a large equestrian property in the middle of nowhere with a couple pretty stallions and mares, or if I could get away with it, maybe set up a lion enclosure lol

Would buy a small country house with a bit of ground just outside my home town, build a 250m2 workshop for my company and have a second dog (probably female). Iff something is left of that 1M (probably not, shit is expensive these days) it would stay on my bank account.

I would definitely donate to Aussie country-boy Rick's project. He told me he would love to set up a training centre for novice zoophiles.
The man has Vision!

I’d invest it on stock markets, I actually made like $5,000 roughly on crypto currencies alone when I was in Europe. Definitely buy properties and keep going from there lol!

Probably buy a decent piece of property live off of it a while and look for a new job. It's kinda disappointing that a million doesn't get ya very far anymore.

Probably buy a decent piece of property live off of it a while and look for a new job. It's kinda disappointing that a million doesn't get ya very far anymore.
No exactly! It's nowhere near enuf. I don't buy a lottery ticket unless its a least going to win 10 million. My dreams are at least that big.

I would pay young girls (+18) to have sex with male dogs, ponies, wolfes, monkeys, boars, etc.
Am y a special guy????????????

Back