How often do you let your male dog or your bitch dog mate with you

Every other day or longer or whenever the boys are in the mood. Usually when they're horny, I'm most likely as well.

Wow, seems like we really need to up our numbers. We are lucky to get the boys some fun time once a week. But then with 2 kids and the busyness of life... Occasionally we manage several times in a week but that is rare. I wish we had a house with a basement. That would be perfect for more discreet rendezvous. As it stands now the kids rooms are right next to ours and that sucks...
How old are the kids?

If my beautiful dog would , I’d let him as often as he wanted! Everyday if he wanted! How in the world do you get a male dog to hump your head?

For my part, it usually is almost every day. It really takes the edge off of a long work day. On the weekends usually more than once a day.

How is it for you?
Wow! My dog has never mate so it would be a new experience for the both of us!

I like to make sure my male gets off at least 4 times a week

i'm not active at all, never have been but did a stint in a farm back in the day and learned how to collect samples from the studs for AI and shipping. After that one of my old dogs was a horny one and would hump any thing, not the family but always new people. jacked him off once and thought that was it. then after a few months started doing it a little more often, about 3-4 times a month. A couple times it had been done a couple times per week.

We are going to get either a choclate or black lab, we plan on getting it as a puppy. That way we know it won't be fixed. I could be suspicious, we plan on waiting till they are asleep for sure, or when they are out. We know it's not going to be a nightly thing. My wife and I take walks at night because it's cooler out. So it maybe we are taking the dog for a walk kind of thing.
Walks at night. Awesome idea do some naughty public play.

both my girls (K9) enjoy sex outside heat cycles, one of my girls can get a bit pushy when in heat cycle pushing herself in front of you, to the point i put her in her yard when i have visitors - unless their Zoo ;)🤤 lol

P.S i never have anal with my girls
Wait you have sex with her outside her heat?? Is it anally or vaginally?

Back