How often do you let your male dog or your bitch dog mate with you

in my girl's case, it's how often she let's me do her not the other way around. it's like once a week outside of heat. and my boy is fairly new here so we don't really have routine yet, he's still settling in
even if she is not in heat she will let you sometimes? thats great, anal or vaginal?

So fun story. I was in the Army at the time and we met online (back when online dating was still pretty new and taboo.) We both were just looking to hook up, but we ended up dating and getting married. We had no idea each other were zoo's. Well 10 years in our marriage i found out (she confessed) she use to fuck her dog as a teen. Her dog had passed away which is why she stopped. She knew about me for a few years at this point. She didnt open up because she thought i would be mad at her, even though she knew i was a zoo. So now we are both open about it. We are hoping to get a dog by the beginner of next year. We just have to be careful cause we have 3 kids. We are seriously considering getting a shed where we insulate and put a window AC unit and make it a "guest" house. Just so we can play in private and saftey.
Circling back on this. How did the plan work out?

3/4 times a week on average, sometimes will be daily for a week or two and sometimes , at liberty up too 6 times a day.
Less in the height of summer. Will be just licking at that time.
I'm curious about the reasons of less during height of summer, i mean, headaches?

Now its once or twice a month. he used to be a stud so he goes down on me extra hard. When we mate he always ties me ALWAYS. It's amazing the difference between a stud and a non-stud!

For my part, it usually is almost every day. It really takes the edge off of a long work day. On the weekends usually more than once a day.

How is it for you?
Basicly every night they wanna lick me i let them lol, my girl liked to be rubbed sometimes too tho prolly like 2 times a week

Thats great. i didnt know they will let you mate even when not in heat?
Dogs can enjoy sex just like humans, so if they have good sexual experiences they will want more sex regardless of heat. In other words if you treat your girl right and pay attention to her pleasure, she will be happily look forward to more.
My girl and I tend to go every other day or so.

My boy can have me pretty much whenever he wants. That happens 2-3 times in a week during weekday and a couple of times on weekends. He usually gets the urge to breed me when he sees me naked (especially without my bottoms) which happens more on holidays or vacations. That is more like an impulsive arousal for him. With his natural instincts to do me, we are intimate atleast 5 times a week (counting weekends).

Back