How often do you let your male dog or your bitch dog mate with you

in my girl's case, it's how often she let's me do her not the other way around. it's like once a week outside of heat. and my boy is fairly new here so we don't really have routine yet, he's still settling in

How the hell did u met a lady(ur wife) who is a k9 lady?
What happen to her dog?
So fun story. I was in the Army at the time and we met online (back when online dating was still pretty new and taboo.) We both were just looking to hook up, but we ended up dating and getting married. We had no idea each other were zoo's. Well 10 years in our marriage i found out (she confessed) she use to fuck her dog as a teen. Her dog had passed away which is why she stopped. She knew about me for a few years at this point. She didnt open up because she thought i would be mad at her, even though she knew i was a zoo. So now we are both open about it. We are hoping to get a dog by the beginner of next year. We just have to be careful cause we have 3 kids. We are seriously considering getting a shed where we insulate and put a window AC unit and make it a "guest" house. Just so we can play in private and saftey.

Thanks for sharing ur story,what breed r u interested in and will it be a puppy?
I am confused, won't it be suspicious for the kids if u take the dog with u and lock the door in the shed or ur room?
We are going to get either a choclate or black lab, we plan on getting it as a puppy. That way we know it won't be fixed. I could be suspicious, we plan on waiting till they are asleep for sure, or when they are out. We know it's not going to be a nightly thing. My wife and I take walks at night because it's cooler out. So it maybe we are taking the dog for a walk kind of thing.

R u sure it's not suspicious if u go at outside at night? It's kinda sad u have to go through all this trouble.
Maybe just have the dog in ur bed room from the beginning so no one will think of weird things,ur kids will have no clue.Hopefully they r far away as to not hear any sounds from wifey lol.
Plz remember to give me an update when u get the dog.
Our walls are a bit thin. Who knows what we will do.

So fun story. I was in the Army at the time and we met online (back when online dating was still pretty new and taboo.) We both were just looking to hook up, but we ended up dating and getting married. We had no idea each other were zoo's. Well 10 years in our marriage i found out (she confessed) she use to fuck her dog as a teen. Her dog had passed away which is why she stopped. She knew about me for a few years at this point. She didnt open up because she thought i would be mad at her, even though she knew i was a zoo. So now we are both open about it. We are hoping to get a dog by the beginner of next year. We just have to be careful cause we have 3 kids. We are seriously considering getting a shed where we insulate and put a window AC unit and make it a "guest" house. Just so we can play in private and saftey.
I like the shed idea lol
But seriously it's intelligent and may help train the dog in knowing where and when he can be "naughty"(or i should say knotty hehe)

I'm wondering if there is any history on why female dog is called that and why the slur was created, but you will never see anyone in a pet shop say bitch, well I never seen it personally
Remember a Bitch is not a slut or a whore, a Bitch is control of everything and she will kill if the male is not what she is looking for, ive once seen a Bitch that can just her homes high wall fence one night, she managed to get a lot of attention from males and she pranced around and up and down the street for about an 1 hour then she quickly jumped over her homes fence and the horny guys were left outside cold howling and complaining the whole night! :gsd_laughing::gsd_laughing::gsd_laughing:

Back