How often do you let your male dog or your bitch dog mate with you

We've spent a month or more without intimacy because we couldn't find a good moment of privacy. But other than that when she is in the mood we do it twice a week, usually.

While we at it, just out of curiosity what would you like your human partner do to you that your pet lover does to you or that you are getting from him?

Coz from my observation its two things i've seen that drive women insanely horny for their pet, no.1 is that "His in his world attitude and is not easily dissuaded into anything by me" and no. 2 "Fucks that pussy mercilessly as if his life depends on it each and every time!" :love:

I could be wrong please satisfy my pervasion by enlightening me :gsd_love:

It really depends on my girl. She enjoys sex, which is fantastic, but sometimes she's an insufferable tease. About twice a week, she will get the desire to 'rub one out' on my arm, and when she does, she will hump my palm to climax 3-4 times before shes done. Otherwise I will make love with her about twice a week as well.

I am so jealous of all of you and your dogs. Most of you have had more sex then I can ever imagine. I have a wife with virtually no interest in sex and I who am ready everyday. I really wish I had a big sexy k9 whose mate I could be.
((Sigh :( sooo sexually frustrated))

Because of the corona WFH situation its now down to maybe once a month if lucky. Normally it would be about once per week (male dog topping me).

Back