How often do you do it outdoors?

I try to as much as possible. When I lived on the farm it was all the time. Now, it is every chance I get. I have done this while camping as well. Adds a bit of danger to it and makes it more erotic. However....not as much cuddle time after.

S mými klisnami to děláme jen v přírodě 😁 In the forest, on the pasture.. Sometimes in the stable

Not nearly as much as I should be doing it outdoors. I've had a few experiences being mounted by a dog outside but they are few and far between. There's something extra devious and exciting about putting myself into such a vulnerable position outside where anyone could potentially see

Not know where you all are living, but where i live the weather is almost all the year not suitable for doing it outside

On our list to do, nearest we have got to it was in the back of a owners van

Nemám psíka, ale mám koňa. Keď na ňom jazdím, nikdy nie je oblečený, a tak sa počas jazdy dvakrát alebo trikrát urobím cum. Jeho pohyb pri chôdzi veľa pridáva na mojich prstoch vo mne. Potom prestaneme a získať ho tvrdým je dosť jednoduché.
Zdvíham ho oboma rukami a s trpezlivosťou som odmenený jeho cumloadom po celom tele. Nechávam to na svojom tele, leziem na neho a vraciam sa späť, pričom stále nechávam jeho cum na sebe tak dlho, ako môžem. Nosenie jeho semena je pre mňa obrovská vec.
Wow

Hello, I'm 19 F, new here, I've been into this since I was 14.. one of my fetishes is outdoor mating and to just embrace the raw animalistic pleasures of being pounded by a young healthy horny doggy..

I was wondering how many of you have actually experienced this and how good does it feel? Thanks ❤️
I've done it many times. In a forest, in my backyard at midnight, even been licked by one of my dogs while driving but that wasn't safe, so I stopped

At the beach in the sand dunes fuck my bitch
Have been knot on a bush walk as well

Male here I've done it many times outside. I was very young. it was are golden. think she liked it too. it was always dark and walks. u know family home being home.

Well, if the garage counts as outdoors I did it so often xD
When I was young, our GSD bitch and I where in the mood but my mom was home I always took the bitch outside, pretending to go for a walk and made love to her behind moms car :D

When I was younger (and dumber) I used to fool around with a female dog in my car in my mother's driveway quite often. She was too small for penetration, but we did other things. This lead to me almost getting caught. Surprisingly, I only came very close once... and I do mean damn close! I'm lucky I never did actually get caught.

Nowadays, I just stick to making love to my Newfie girl in my house. It's much safer, and I can make sure that all the windows are curtained off from the outside world. A world that considers my form of love not only illegal, but an abomination.

my dogs stay at the family's farm, so I always go there and I mate with them, sometimes indoors and sometimes outside, so I would say two or three times every two weeks. ;3

my dogs stay at the family's farm, so I always go there and I mate with them, sometimes indoors and sometimes outside, so I would say two or three times every two weeks. ;3
I really love getting fucked by them outside adds a wild touch you know them riding me and pushing me against the grass hihi

I live in the middle of a big city, so not very often at all, if even ever.
"Roleplayed" (not a good RP in anyway, but still) some wolf thing with our dog. That was outside in a forest.
Bit anticlimactic but still fun.

Back