How often do you do it outdoors?

i prefer the safety of the barn as my pastures are quite open. However i have done it in the woods during a walk. there is a large flat rock i have found that makes me the perfect height for my mare. I have also done it on my cabins deck with my mini… now that was fun! took her inside after and we just hung out 🥰

Never done it outdoors, wish i could sometime but still have to find that private spot

My first real zoo experience was outside. I'm a nudist and me and my brother were just playing outside. We made an obstacle course and there was a point where you had to crawl. Welp my dog got excited and he jumped on me...

I didn't know what he was doing but then I felt the moisture from his semi erect penis poking around my butt. It felt very exciting! When he found my butthole, it felt even more exciting letting him go in. He didn't knot me though and jumped off after 20 seconds or so. My brother and I both had huge boners afterwards lol. Not the last time we did this :)

Several years ago, I lived with a sexy little mutt bitch that was too tight for me to penetrate, so I dry fucked her all the time. Many a time when the weather was nice, I'd take her outside into the fenced in backyard and make love with her. I especially enjoyed doing so under a full moon.

Hello, I'm 19 F, new here, I've been into this since I was 14.. one of my fetishes is outdoor mating and to just embrace the raw animalistic pleasures of being pounded by a young healthy horny doggy..

I was wondering how many of you have actually experienced this and how good does it feel? Thanks ❤️
Having horses, I only do it outdoors.

I have never done it outside. There are a few places I have been tempted to , including my back yard but the chance of being caught, even if it is tiny, scares me too much. Maybe one day
I hope that happens for you one day.

Not too often honestly. Have before, but mosquitoes are almost always a factor way down here in the marshlands. I usually am relegated to the not-so-great indoors.

I try to play outdoors anytime I would get a chance to. Being in open surroundings just feels so free/exposed/natural all together :) whether is a back yard, front porch, woods even a beach

I don't have a doggy, but I have a horse. When I ride him, it's never with my clothes on, so I make myself cum two or three times while riding. His movement while walking adds a lot to my fingers inside me. Then, we stop, and getting him hard is rather easy.
I jack him with both hands and, with patience, I'm rewarded with his cumload all over my body. I leave it on my body, climb back on him and ride back, still leaving his cum all over me for as long as I can. Wearing his cum is giant turnon for me.

I don't have a doggy, but I have a horse. When I ride him, it's never with my clothes on, so I make myself cum two or three times while riding. His movement while walking adds a lot to my fingers inside me. Then, we stop, and getting him hard is rather easy.
I jack him with both hands and, with patience, I'm rewarded with his cumload all over my body. I leave it on my body, climb back on him and ride back, still leaving his cum all over me for as long as I can. Wearing his cum is giant turnon for me.
I rode a horse once when i was younger. Id easily do it again if i got the chance and i have to try it nude next time too

When I first bought this house I had all the privacy I needed in my backyard, but then about six months later a house was built on the property behind mine and it looks right into it. No privacy anymore to do anything, and I use to be able to just walk around naked in the whole yard and play anytime I wanted.

Back