How often do you do it outdoors?

Kuestano

Tourist
Hello, I'm 19 F, new here, I've been into this since I was 14.. one of my fetishes is outdoor mating and to just embrace the raw animalistic pleasures of being pounded by a young healthy horny doggy..

I was wondering how many of you have actually experienced this and how good does it feel? Thanks ❤️

Hello, I'm 19 F, new here, I've been into this since I was 14.. one of my fetishes is outdoor mating and to just embrace the raw animalistic pleasures of being pounded by a young healthy horny doggy..

I was wondering how many of you have actually experienced this and how good does it feel? Thanks ❤️
Awesome! I never did anything with animals, but I like the way you see things!

Not sure that this qualifies as outdoors as it was not directly out in the open. I went on a solo hike/camping trip with the golden retriever last year, it was late and we were all set with our tent. He seemed restless and I could tell by his penis poking out of his sheath that he was horny. Long story short, I sucked him dry while I jacked off, all in the safety of our tent late at night. It was really hot, and he cuddled with me after we were done ❤️

Not sure that this qualifies as outdoors as it was not directly out in the open. I went on a solo hike/camping trip with the golden retriever last year, it was late and we were all set with our tent. He seemed restless and I could tell by his penis poking out of his sheath that he was horny. Long story short, I sucked him dry while I jacked off, all in the safety of our tent late at night. It was really hot, and he cuddled with me after we were done ❤️
Wonderful story

I grew up in the middle of nowhere so I have been mounted several times out in the woods. I love the feeling of pulling down my pants just enough to expose myself to my partner and feeling him getting up on my back thrusting around and hitting his mark. The second thrust is what always puts me over the top as he sinks all the way in me. Just love it.

Back