are your zoo exclusive?

• I'm zoo exclusive

Votes: 408 34.8%
  • I'm not zoo exclusive

Votes: 686 58.5%
  • I'm Involuntarily celibate - Incel

Votes: 78 6.7%

• Total voters
Had my fair share of human partners and extended relationships with them but it always felt artificial. With my animal partner is where my heart lies and both the sexual and the emotional aspects of my zoo life are infinitely deeper and more sincere than any human-human experiences I've had. So I'm pretty much zoo-exclusive now monogamously with my pitty canine lady-friend.

I'm zoo exclusive and, at 38 years old, I know it's will never change now. Young, I looked girls sometime and I had some girlfriends. But now, when I start to look a girl, I immediately see problems she can bring to me and I turn head.

With humans I’m a bi guy leaning towards guys. With animals I LOVE females. Yet as much as I am attracted to animals, I still need human connection. Would be amazing to meet another bi/gay zoo guy who loves female animals.
Eyyy, that's me mostly, hah. 100% gay for humans, but my zoo love for animals is purely female. Always seems like such a strange thing to be, but here we are.

I don't see myself as zoo exclusive either because I absolutely desire to connect with people (even though it can be difficult and exhausting), but who knows, I might be forced into romantic zoo exclusion at this rate of not being able to find the right guy, heh.

Before I moved out, I needed my share of human dick for a long time, but now that I live alone with just my dog, I’ve been exclusive for him, but I’m not saying I won’t end up falling in love in the future, who knows
If your dog helps your concentrate on your studies bay taking care of you sexual needs, why looking further ?

sex changes a lot and every woman who has been properly knotted will never forget the feeling, this connection is the most beautiful thing.
a dog as a partner gives you so much, you just sometimes miss the profound conversations 😉
It sure does.once you have been knotted it's is very hard not to want it regularly. It's very humbling experience when you knotted and he has turned ... You just his Bitch and there is nothing you can do except wait it out....

I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone who is zoo exclusive.
I suppose if you were in a relationship with them or rather if they were in a relationship with you then they wouldn't be zoo exclusive anymore haha. So I'm not surprised you can't imagine it because it's basically impossible. 🙂

Human sex makes me uncomfortable. People can have very strange sexual needs/expectations. My dogs just want to stick it in me.

I didn't have pets or grew up on a farm so my interactions with animals were really limited growing up. Although I have been intimate with humans and lack any experience with canines (or any other animal) I find myself being more attracted to dogs and more selective when it comes to humans as time goes on.

Eh, I like everything. Mostly just gay for humans, but bi for dogs and horses. But I guess I probably wouldn’t turn down much.

Back