Votes: 68 8.1%
  • 6-7

Votes: 40 4.8%
  • 8-9

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 128 15.2%

• Total voters
3 female dogs when i was still in high school...

1-Lab mix *medium sized,neighbour's dog*
2-mutt * a small medium sized,family dog*
3-Bullmastiff *large pure breed,family dog*

I'm 21 now and too busy with life *career and stuff* to get a dog now,but i did loose my virginity to the first dog when i was just 14 and she was more experienced in sex than i was *she was maybe 4 years* and she kinda took control of the situation😌 .....good times

Full blown mated only 3, but random hand jobs for them, bjs, and licks for my cock or ass. Probably 6 or 7. Hard to tell lol. 14 my first lick from a dog on my ass. I knew I liked ass play from 9 on. And I was brave enough to try. Handjobs and bjs when I would find the opportunity probably around 14 or 15. Full on penetration for me around 22, 23. Oh and penetration for a bitch when I was around 19. And I was surprised she could not accommodate me in her pussy. But..... actually pushed back against me when I used her asshole. I had no idea she would love it.

Reactions: Ran
Full blown mated only 3, but random hand jobs for them, bjs, and licks for my cock or ass. Probably 6 or 7. Hard to tell lol. 14 my first lick from a dog on my ass. I knew I liked ass play from 9 on. And I was brave enough to try. Handjobs and bjs when I would find the opportunity probably around 14 or 15. Full on penetration for me around 22, 23. Oh and penetration for a bitch when I was around 19. And I was surprised she could not accommodate me in her pussy. But..... actually pushed back against me when I used her asshole. I had no idea she would love it.
Wow,what breed was she?

There have been quite a few over the years.
I have built up quite a large contact network over the years of other active zoo women, I have very large access to many different dog breeds I started working at an animal shelter for dogs 12 years ago I am the owner of the dog shelter completely today. so for almost 10 years I have had the opportunity to take home two or three dogs every weekend, so there have been quite a few.

Sadly didn't get to do it yet, but I'm also a virgin and I'm 24(I just can't get myself into hookups, and finding love isn't easy), but honestly, I used to feel really afraid of being into that, but over time I realized that's fucking stupid, cause if the animal your doing it with is the one who initiates it, then it should be considered as being more thoughtful forwards him or her(I'm just into being penetrated or seeing him penetrate than penetrating myself so I don't really know how they feel about that for those who are into that).
And actually, I found out that when I tell that to girls online, most of them can actually understand me and actually more than 50% of them start to develop an interest in that as well and find it to be hot, so I figure out my time will come with a future partner.
Just don't be weird about it, and whenever you talk to a girl or a guy, never forget is a fucking human being, and you should be thoughtful of her\him as well, and hopefully we could all get to that point one day

There have been quite a few over the years.
I have built up quite a large contact network over the years of other active zoo women, I have very large access to many different dog breeds I started working at an animal shelter for dogs 12 years ago I am the owner of the dog shelter completely today. so for almost 10 years I have had the opportunity to take home two or three dogs every weekend, so there have been quite a few.
your living my dream..

your living my dream..
I feel like the amount of times that people get to say that in this forum is actually very uplifting, it gives hope for those dreams of ours to seem possible, I fucking love that, and I hope that everyone here could get to live their dream one day(as long as it doesn't hurt anybody including animals)

I feel like the amount of times that people get to say that in this forum is actually very uplifting, it gives hope for those dreams of ours to seem possible, I fucking love that, and I hope that everyone here could get to live their dream one day(as long as it doesn't hurt anybody including animals)
Yep,it gives me hope for the future

Apologize for my bad English! I also use a translator! So I think there were about 3 or 4 distinguished females. I don't remember exactly because it was when I was a teenager. I lost my virginity to a sheep, which I fucked a few times. I think I was no more than 11-12 years old, later there was a cow a couple of times, and a young sow that I devirgined, which was by far the most exciting experience, her cunt was so soft and tight, I still finished very quickly. I also had a mare, but I didn't have the courage to fuck her, although I think I could have because she let me fist her when she was in heat, I'm sorry even now that I didn't fuck her!

Apologize for my bad English! I also use a translator! So I think there were about 3 or 4 distinguished females. I don't remember exactly because it was when I was a teenager. I lost my virginity to a sheep, which I fucked a few times. I think I was no more than 11-12 years old, later there was a cow a couple of times, and a young sow that I devirgined, which was by far the most exciting experience, her cunt was so soft and tight, I still finished very quickly. I also had a mare, but I didn't have the courage to fuck her, although I think I could have because she let me fist her when she was in heat, I'm sorry even now that I didn't fuck her!
I am curious as to how you had tried the ewe, cow and sow, but only did it "a few times." Why not every day?

I am curious as to how you had tried the ewe, cow and sow, but only did it "a few times." Why not every

I am curious as to how you had tried the ewe, cow and sow, but only did it "a few times." Why not every day?
Well, I was a teenager, I lived with my parents, I didn't always have the opportunity to do it and I was afraid of getting caught! I had sex with the sow only when she was in heat.

Back