Votes: 68 8.1%
  • 6-7

Votes: 40 4.8%
  • 8-9

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 128 15.2%

• Total voters
None. I will change that. In the next 1,5 years i will move to a different apartment while my career changes so i can have finally a male dog. Im 26 now an developed this site of my personally over the last 5 years to the point where i can accept it fully and work on it. So... im looking forward to it 😀

What is being asked here how many different species or how many non-human intimate embraces has one had? I've been with 3 different species. My complete focus these days are equines. I've been 'with' well over 100 different females and had thousands of interludes with them currently on-going with over a dozen female equine partners...

Man/porcine coupling is more common that I would have thought. The one who made her move on me was a house-pet. Yes, a house pig. With an appetite for human male - companionship.

But I failed.

Only one other species.

Sorry I'm not a better stud.

38% of this poll are zoo virgins? Meanwhile here i am, have given handjobs and blown to too many dogs to count at this point. The male and females ive went all the way with are up in the double digits after decades. I fencehopped alot over the years, slept with any dog that was up for it. Now im wiser with age, took me a while to realize that its rather rude to have sex with someone elses dog behind their back. So i dont anymore

38% of this poll are zoo virgins? Meanwhile here i am, have given handjobs and blown to too many dogs to count at this point. The male and females ive went all the way with are up in the double digits after decades. I fencehopped alot over the years, slept with any dog that was up for it. Now im wiser with age, took me a while to realize that its rather rude to have sex with someone elses dog behind their back. So i dont anymore
As I answered 10+ , I too was surprised that so many on a strictly zoo site has never mated with an animal.

Frankly, quite a lot from since 2003, that's from male dogs, stallions, donkey stallions , and two mares, back to male dogs and stallions.

But what if that someone dog demands. This bitch has to comply what a man demands. Happened to me as well. Lol

Back