Votes: 68 8.1%
  • 6-7

Votes: 40 4.8%
  • 8-9

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 128 15.2%

• Total voters
I have been very fortunate in my life and journey. I've lost count. Many wonderful species of both genders. I can honestly say I've been blessed.

If we could get over our proclivity for religious dogma, and embrace zoophilia, we could have festivals all over celebrating different species. They would be so much more fun than the boring carnivals we have now, and the petting zoo could take on a whole new dimension :)

It is funny that the animal sex on the northern columbia coast is driven by religion. The young men must avoid sex with humans until they are married. This stops teenage pregnancy and abortions and as such improves society. So somewhere after running into catholic missionaries, the populace decided that to follow Catholic Law and save yourself for your wife you needed somewhere to practice so young boys start with dogs and goats and progress to donkeys when they are older.

Most men say once they are married they never go back to donkeys but you know they are lying.

I would guess the 90% that don't fall into the zoo category saw how much fun the zoo's were having and decided it was socially acceptable to practice with animals until they were good at it. Argentina has the same play the field society in the country as Columbia. Though one of the female politicians is trying to get animal sex outlawed.

It only takes one person to ruin the whole animal sex is good thing.

I would love to see the Patagonia Festival on video or maybe one day in person.

Just the one female dog, but many times over and probably one of the most satisfying, intimate and amazing periods of my life

It is funny that the animal sex on the northern columbia coast is driven by religion. The young men must avoid sex with humans until they are married. This stops teenage pregnancy and abortions and as such improves society. So somewhere after running into catholic missionaries, the populace decided that to follow Catholic Law and save yourself for your wife you needed somewhere to practice so young boys start with dogs and goats and progress to donkeys when they are older.

Most men say once they are married they never go back to donkeys but you know they are lying.

I would guess the 90% that don't fall into the zoo category saw how much fun the zoo's were having and decided it was socially acceptable to practice with animals until they were good at it. Argentina has the same play the field society in the country as Columbia. Though one of the female politicians is trying to get animal sex outlawed.

It only takes one person to ruin the whole animal sex is good thing.

I would love to see the Patagonia Festival on video or maybe one day in person.

Oh yes indeed we zoos do have more than our share of fun! What a wonder it is to mate with beautiful creatures that have such a wide variety of amazing physical and sexual charms. And the whole "until death do you part" thing is a real problem when one partner is past wanting or even being capable of sex, and the other one has a raging libido.

And sadly, people seem to hate watching other people have more fun than they are having, especially when it erodes their collective monopoly on pussy or cock! I would love to see both festivals myself. At the one in Columbia, they sell locally produces pottery depicting men and boys having every kind of fun with donkeys.

In the documentary "Donkey Love", there is a guy who laments that he just can't give up his donkey loving. He wants to keep his wife and kids, but still can't resist. He even tries to bring it in the house saying "It is alright, I know what I am doing!"

I should team up with Derzoomer as he has done a few female camels and put together a camelid breeding guide. :cool:
Oh absolutely, please do! And I can recommend someone for the cervid section, though I would have to ask his permission. We can go way beyond the barnyard regulars, though they and dogs should certainly get their sections. This could be a resource of immense value!

It is amazing the number of mammal species that will so enthusiastically mate with men!

Even more than that is they do it out of heat. It is not like they are slaves to hormones, they just want to feel good.

In most cases a mans dick is thicker than what most mammals would normally take. Equines being wonderfully built can grip a smaller dick than normal.

Men can take all of these girls to a higher level of pleasure including Equines than they would experience in nature.

The ewe from the spooning video is one, the goat from the petlust video does take time. After 10 minutes of driving into her pussy she starts moaning more and she has major contractions causing some pussy farts and her legs to kick but she never tries to get away from the dick in her pussy.

The bitch Raven who in multiple videos is seen to ride out multiple orgasms.

The Alpaca that I have sex with the most has 5-10 minutes of large muscle spasms after I finish and pull out. every 5 seconds or so she spasms and her whole body moves with the muscle contraction.

One dog. I always chosen to be faithfull to a loved one, rather than seek a way to increase the number of my partners. But hundreds and hundreds amazing sessions we have had together, great times, great memories.

Even more than that is they do it out of heat. It is not like they are slaves to hormones, they just want to feel good.

In most cases a mans dick is thicker than what most mammals would normally take. Equines being wonderfully built can grip a smaller dick than normal.

Men can take all of these girls to a higher level of pleasure including Equines than they would experience in nature.

The ewe from the spooning video is one, the goat from the petlust video does take time. After 10 minutes of driving into her pussy she starts moaning more and she has major contractions causing some pussy farts and her legs to kick but she never tries to get away from the dick in her pussy.

The Alpaca that I have sex with the most has 5-10 minutes of large muscle spasms after I finish and pull out. every 5 seconds or so she spasms and her whole body moves with the muscle contraction.

Yes indeed, the only females we men can't reliably satisfy are women :)

We are taught that only women have sex without coming into heat. That would seem true since most female animals do not mate out of heat, but that is probably at least as much the result of the males not even hitting on them without the pheromones. The fact that we are normally very gentle lovers is also a factor.

There is also the issue of foreplay, or at least a non-frantic approach. I had a jack donkey who showed up from another farm, he was with a mini-mare who was in heat but way too small for him. When he tried to mount her, she simply collapsed flat.

Crazed by her pheromones, he tried to rape every mare, even though none were in heat. His approach was basically to come at them on his hind legs with his enormous dong waving violently or to run along side of them biting their withers as he tried to mount. I could have mated any one of them that day, but he struck out and took no few kicks for his trouble. Me, having a tad less massive cock and a somewhat gentler approach, I happily mated with his mini-mare companion :)

You bring up an interesting phenomenon, and that is the effect that nice long sexual stimulation has on female animals. I have seen many many times when it brought a mare into season, or into a false heat, usually the next day. Donkeys are even more reliable. Within a few hours of sex, mine all begin to act as if they are in season, rubbing their wares on anything handy and waddling around with their tails sticking straight out.

Had some amazing times with 5 male dogs 6 mare's and 3 stallions. Stallions never penetrated always wanted to try but haven't met the right boy yet lol.

I currently have my 8th dog, when I was a teenager I had a relationship with 3 of my family dogs. All 11, only female dogs.

Hell!
where can those videos be found?

All of those breeds are good looking sheep, but I think I find the Romney the sexiest. I also agree with you about the possibilities of raising them as companion animals. I guess the next best is wool. I would have a hard time sending a former lover to slaughter.

I know with mares and jennets, you definitely get more response from those that know and trust you. Mares can become very fond of sex with their zoo lovers and will even seek you out and overtly flirt. One of mine will cum almost every time I fuck her in heat.

There is a video on here somewhere of two Aussies boning an ewe and bringing her to a loud orgasm. It is called "spooning" and they accomplished it by one man mating her (on her back) as the other slipped a finger in and tickled her g-spot. The guy with his cock in her gives a running commentary on her reactions, correctly predicting she was going to cum.

There is another called "Man_ewe_vintage_bw" of a guy taking an ewe to bed and boning her in every position known to man. He eventually cums in her in the missionary position but with her on top! His orgasm and cum is amazing.

These are two of my all time favorite wank videos, though I usually save my seed for the real thing. Do you ever wish you still had that access?
Hi!
where can those videos be found?

Back