Votes: 68 8.1%
  • 6-7

Votes: 40 4.8%
  • 8-9

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 128 15.2%

• Total voters
This would be impossible for me to pin down since the majority of experience with different individual animals I have is with sheep. Numerous flocks over the years I was active with them so the number will be high but within a flock it would be difficult to know if I had them all or the same ones numerous times. Given the different flocks though for sheep it will be well into the 3 digits. I was fucking sheep 3 or 4 times a day for 4 years or more. Hundreds for sure.

On top of that there is 3 goats, 2 mares and 2 bitches.

This would be impossible for me to pin down since the majority of experience with different individual animals I have is with sheep. Numerous flocks over the years I was active with them so the number will be high but within a flock it would be difficult to know if I had them all or the same ones numerous times. Given the different flocks though for sheep it will be well into the 3 digits. I was fucking sheep 3 or 4 times a day for 4 years or more. Hundreds for sure.

On top of that there is 3 goats, 2 mares and 2 bitches.
I tip my hat to you! Wandering through a flock with a boner sounds like heaven.

I tip my hat to you! Wandering through a flock with a boner sounds like heaven.
Having them around was such a gift at a young constantly horny age. Growing up on the farm we'd been working around them since very young so I was more than capable of handling them. We had a few fields with really tall hedgerows and not overlooked by anything so there were several safe spaces where you could just be with them. Some of my best memories were getting in there on a warm summers day, having some fun with one of them then resting in the field a while before going to the next. Repeat until spent. Good memories.

Having them around was such a gift at a young constantly horny age. Growing up on the farm we'd been working around them since very young so I was more than capable of handling them. We had a few fields with really tall hedgerows and not overlooked by anything so there were several safe spaces where you could just be with them. Some of my best memories were getting in there on a warm summers day, having some fun with one of them then resting in the field a while before going to the next. Repeat until spent. Good memories.
I am so turned on by sheep and your story and I have so many questions.
Did they just let you go up to them and have your way?
Did they have to be in heat?
Did they ever flirt with you like mares sometimes do?
How often did they clamp/orgasm if ever?

I am so turned on by sheep and your story and I have so many questions.
Did they just let you go up to them and have your way?
Did they have to be in heat?
Did they ever flirt with you like mares sometimes do?
How often did they clamp/orgasm if ever?
The ones I was around weren't companion animals... they were breeding stock. That being said they were used to being handled but there wasn't any sort of bond like you might have with a dog or mare. The sex was very much a just let you go up to them and have your way affair. The best time to have them was during their mating season when the ram was with them fucking them all the time. They were the easiest then but they gave it up pretty easily all the time. They clamped down but there were no signs of orgasm... honestly from their perspective they don't really outwardly let you know whats going on in terms of enjoyment whether its the ram on them or a human.

The ones I was around weren't companion animals... they were breeding stock. That being said they were used to being handled but there wasn't any sort of bond like you might have with a dog or mare. The sex was very much a just let you go up to them and have your way affair. The best time to have them was during their mating season when the ram was with them fucking them all the time. They were the easiest then but they gave it up pretty easily all the time. They clamped down but there were no signs of orgasm... honestly from their perspective they don't really outwardly let you know whats going on in terms of enjoyment whether its the ram on them or a human.
Thanks for the information! One last question...what breed were they?

Thanks for the information! One last question...what breed were they?
Mostly Texel but there were some Romney and Cheviot around. The Cheviots I seem to recall being the most friendly but it was a small flock owned by a family who regularly spent time with them - we just managed them for the family. One of the biggest issues with sheep is for the most part they're left to their own devices in a field with little human interaction. I'm sure you could raise a small flock to be more companion like and that would certainlly make the whole thing easier and more enjoyable.

Mostly Texel but there were some Romney and Cheviot around. The Cheviots I seem to recall being the most friendly but it was a small flock owned by a family who regularly spent time with them - we just managed them for the family. One of the biggest issues with sheep is for the most part they're left to their own devices in a field with little human interaction. I'm sure you could raise a small flock to be more companion like and that would certainlly make the whole thing easier and more enjoyable.
All of those breeds are good looking sheep, but I think I find the Romney the sexiest. I also agree with you about the possibilities of raising them as companion animals. I guess the next best is wool. I would have a hard time sending a former lover to slaughter.

I know with mares and jennets, you definitely get more response from those that know and trust you. Mares can become very fond of sex with their zoo lovers and will even seek you out and overtly flirt. One of mine will cum almost every time I fuck her in heat.

There is a video on here somewhere of two Aussies boning an ewe and bringing her to a loud orgasm. It is called "spooning" and they accomplished it by one man mating her (on her back) as the other slipped a finger in and tickled her g-spot. The guy with his cock in her gives a running commentary on her reactions, correctly predicting she was going to cum.

There is another called "Man_ewe_vintage_bw" of a guy taking an ewe to bed and boning her in every position known to man. He eventually cums in her in the missionary position but with her on top! His orgasm and cum is amazing.

These are two of my all time favorite wank videos, though I usually save my seed for the real thing. Do you ever wish you still had that access?

Probably 20-30 sows, a dozen or so cows, a donkey, perhaps a 8-10 dogs, and about as many bitches.

Well done. And what was your favorite?

Bitches, without a doubt; everything else was largely experimentation. Sows were a very nice 2nd as they seem to have similar personalities to dogs, but not as pleasant to snuggle with. I greatly prefer familiar partners, not that I am opposed to a fling with someone new.

All of those breeds are good looking sheep, but I think I find the Romney the sexiest. I also agree with you about the possibilities of raising them as companion animals. I guess the next best is wool. I would have a hard time sending a former lover to slaughter.

I know with mares and jennets, you definitely get more response from those that know and trust you. Mares can become very fond of sex with their zoo lovers and will even seek you out and overtly flirt. One of mine will cum almost every time I fuck her in heat.

There is a video on here somewhere of two Aussies boning an ewe and bringing her to a loud orgasm. It is called "spooning" and they accomplished it by one man mating her (on her back) as the other slipped a finger in and tickled her g-spot. The guy with his cock in her gives a running commentary on her reactions, correctly predicting she was going to cum.

There is another called "Man_ewe_vintage_bw" of a guy taking an ewe to bed and boning her in every position known to man. He eventually cums in her in the missionary position but with her on top! His orgasm and cum is amazing.

These are two of my all time favorite wank videos, though I usually save my seed for the real thing. Do you ever wish you still had that access?
Those videos do sound very hot. Once I learned that bitches can take it from a man I started playing with the family bitches and pretty much didn't look back. With one of the bitches in particular I developed such a tight bond and she came to love the sexual interaction so much she was asking for it more than I was able to give it to her. The sheep were good from a I needed to get off and they were better than my hand point of view but the sex with the bitch was so much more fulfilling and complete.

I haven't missed not having the access in the years since growing up and leaving the farm. It was rare I did anything with the sheep once I was active with the bitches as they left me quite drained. As I've gotten older I've thought it would be fun to have a small flock. We do now have a quiet place in the country with enough space and I'm sure the wife wouldn't mind but its not something I've yet looked into. Its also difficult to find the right sort of sheep for companionship when the vast majority are bred for the slaughterhouse or to be breeding stock. You'd really want to be looking at buying lambs that have been hand raised and are well used to people - preferably even for a generation or two above them. That sort of thing is very rare.

What I truly miss from my younger days is the bitches and soon one will be arriving here with us. As far as anything else I'll see how things go with her and go from there

Those videos do sound very hot. Once I learned that bitches can take it from a man I started playing with the family bitches and pretty much didn't look back. With one of the bitches in particular I developed such a tight bond and she came to love the sexual interaction so much she was asking for it more than I was able to give it to her. The sheep were good from a I needed to get off and they were better than my hand point of view but the sex with the bitch was so much more fulfilling and complete.

I haven't missed not having the access in the years since growing up and leaving the farm. It was rare I did anything with the sheep once I was active with the bitches as they left me quite drained. As I've gotten older I've thought it would be fun to have a small flock. We do now have a quiet place in the country with enough space and I'm sure the wife wouldn't mind but its not something I've yet looked into. Its also difficult to find the right sort of sheep for companionship when the vast majority are bred for the slaughterhouse or to be breeding stock. You'd really want to be looking at buying lambs that have been hand raised and are well used to people - preferably even for a generation or two above them. That sort of thing is very rare.

What I truly miss from my younger days is the bitches and soon one will be arriving here with us. As far as anything else I'll see how things go with her and go from there
I lost my virginity to a beautiful and incredibly smart collie girl. She too got to want sex a lot, but seemed to understand not to get overt unless we were alone.

As to getting sheep, I think buying 4H project ewes might be a good bet. If the kid who raised them was a male, there is a good chance they already know about zoos! Even if they weren't exposed to a zoo, they were still hand raised with a lot of fuss.

Another guy here raised project ewes and banged them regularly. He says remembering how when his last ewe was at the auction, before the auction happened, he snuck in at night to make love to her several times (under the noses of the security guards).

Interesting that not many people got past 10.

I have had 1 ewe, 10 goats, 2 Alpacas, 1 llama, 3 dogs and many horses all female.

All of these females have actively sought out sex after learning that it is possible with humans.

I'm surprised the large percentage of answers for none. I'm also disgusted by the large number of responses stating the number of animals they "fucked" I personally have only made love/mated with a half dozen dogs and each time was extremely special. Those who just fuck animals generally lose track of the times because deep down they were unfulfilled

(Jealous of the goats. I've long wanted to, uh, share pleasure with a nanny.) *blush*

I'm surprised the large percentage of answers for none. I'm also disgusted by the large number of responses stating the number of animals they "fucked" I personally have only made love/mated with a half dozen dogs and each time was extremely special. Those who just fuck animals generally lose track of the times because deep down they were unfulfilled

Actually it should be all about the girls enjoyment that way they come back for more.

Though when you are doing one Alpaca with the other one standing by contracting her pussy as she imagines it is her turn. A single guy is not enough to keep all of the girls happy all the time.

Actually it should be all about the girls enjoyment that way they come back for more.

Though when you are doing one Alpaca with the other one standing by contracting her pussy as she imagines it is her turn. A single guy is not enough to keep all of the girls happy all the time.
I know that feeling well. As I get older, it is becoming hard to service the girls. Left frustrated, they lose some of their lustiness.

Two days ago we had a cool morning and I mated one of my donkey girls who I have ignored for over a month due to blistering heat. I was able to give her a good ride and ever since she has been in raging heat. Last night, when I approached to feed her, she started grinding her butt on the fence instead of eating. I wonder what she wanted?

I would love to know more about Alpacas as lovers.

I would love to know more about Alpacas as lovers.

Every guy should own a couple of Alpacas.

Though from memory a male in Argentina is not allowed to manage a herd at night without a female supervisor.

The birth weight of a baby Alpaca can be as much as 9kg, so their pelvis is quiet large. Though their vulva is quite small. It looks about goat sized but does not stretch as much as a goat does.

So your best female friend is a mother that has had at least 1 baby. I have worked with a virgin Alpaca and she was able to accomodate me it just seemed it took time to adapt. The other virgin Alpaca just seems to tight to stretch.

They live for 20+ years so can be a long term friend. The females are technically in season all year round until they are bred. It is a bit more complicated in that they have a 15 day cycle in which many follicles develop but one becomes dominant. At the time they are bred the semen can cause ovulation. In reality they do have a closer time to ovulation on some days and less likely to ovulate on other days. So a single breeding may not lead to pregnancy.

The annoying part is that human semen seems to be able to trigger a false pregnancy. The studies of llamas show that ovulation is triggered by an Ovulation Inducing Factor in the males semen. But it also seems that ovulation may be linked to vaginal and cervix stimulation or a mental factor from talking to the males.

A pregnant Alpaca will fight tooth and nail to avoid being bred while pregnant.
This is due to the males penis entering the uterus during sex normally. This will terminate a pregnancy.

In part due to the risk of triggering a false pregnancy but also due to living with non zoo people I did not cum in my girls all that often.

Making the girls pregnant was a rare thing but would stop the sex for a few months until they were no longer pregnant.

The mental side of Alpaca sex is that the males will chase down a female until they accept his advances. So to get an alpaca hot for sex you just have to follow her until you corner her or she gives it up early by dropping to the ground in the Kush position. She will wait for you in that position until you are done. Normal breeding from a male Alpaca could last 20 minutes but it could take a lot of movement and alignment for him to hit the spot. So the girls are determined not to move until they are sure you are finished. Until they are pregnant they will be bred many times a day. One girl I spent 20 minutes drilling until I came. She got up went off to urinate then came back and kushed back in front of me as I was still on the ground. She just wanted more.

Virgin alpacas have a hymen about 4 inch in. At the location of the hymen the vagina takes a downward turn so it may be a complication if you have a curved dick.

I got my girls to roll over for missionary position this reverses the curve and allows smoother travel along the vagina.

A party trick of Alpacas is the double wink. If you push into the vagina they will squeeze their vagina then their anus. Both of these you will feel on your dick. Then as you pull back slowly they will squeeze again. In missionary you can see their teats move forward with each squeeze. I think this is related to the muscles a male uses to align his penis with the girls vagina.

Alpacas can adjust their hips and legs to change the height of their pussy. I have done Alpaca's sitting down, kneeling down or squatting down. One starry night I had my legs either side of the Alpaca with my dick deep in her then the rest of me was laying on my back watching the stars. I would flex my dick and get a double squeeze in response. It was a tantric type sex.

Wow! Thanks so much! I really did not expect such a through (and stimulating) description. This is a unique opportunity to learn that this board offers.

It is amazing the number of mammal species that will so enthusiastically mate with men! No wonder the women in Argentina don't let their men tend them at night. BTW, I saw a program about Patagonia that showed a fertility festival where the men simulated (and often more than simulated) mating the female alpacas. They did it right there in the middle of the festival, kind of like the burro festival along the north coast of Columbia.

If we could get over our proclivity for religious dogma, and embrace zoophilia, we could have festivals all over celebrating different species. They would be so much more fun than the boring carnivals we have now, and the petting zoo could take on a whole new dimension :)

I am getting old, and probably won't get to experience these wonderful animals, but I can't complain. I have had many many wonderful experiences with dogs, mares and donkey girls.

I think your post needs to be pinned in a special section on different species.

Back