How do you view dogs in public after you have broken the seal?

Dogs are dogs. They'll be dogs. Dogs just happen to want to hump humans, not all humans wanna be hummed by a dog lol

I always see dogs as I always have. A creature with life and wants.

How do you view dogs in public after your first time. Did it change your view at all?
For me, after my 1st time, I was like "Wow! I was hoping dogs could do that!" Once I "broke the seal" it confirmed to me that dogs are a marvelous treasure and such sweet souls. So, yeah. My view changed from "animals only do it by instinct and only for procreation" to understanding that they love sex just as much as I do, they just don't have the knowledge of such things. Yet.

I must also say that my 1st time confirmed what I had always felt, deep in my soul; a deep connection to dogs. Growing up, I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I was always aware of something more, between dogs and me, than what other people were letting on.

So, yeah. Radical perspective change... for sure. From the intangible to the tangible.

I view dogs as dogs lol. I enjoy their presence and what they bring to my life, but I won't lie when I say sometimes they can be erotic without trying and my mind drifts off for a sec, but at the end of the day a cute dog is a cute dog.

I'll think about breeding with them, but other than that I treat them just like people. I don't over reach with personal boundaries or assume anything. They're just dogs and most of which are friendly.

I see them just as any other dogs/bitches. I had many kisses over the years off of others people dogs. I seem to connect with them on a different level. I always have done all my life there all different and not one is the same. As I said before it's there choice had one who was in season and keep flagging me but I'm not like I need to fuck her need a bit of self control it gos along way I love meeting owners out on walks and getting to know them and there dogs/bitches and maybe take dogs/bitches out for walk myself I don't see every dog in that light of how good of a fuck it is there's soo much more to them than just sex

Now, admittedly I have side eyed some sexy female dogs in public before. Heck, there was this one in heat doberman that I couldn't stop staring at and internally lusting over. Same with a yellow Labrador with a very thicc butt. (I have a weakness for female dogs with wide hips.)

But most of the time when I see a dog in public my first thought is "Hey! A dog! I wanna pet 'em!" or "Hey! A dog! My gosh he/she is very beautiful!" Usually lustful thoughts aren't the first thing that goes through my mind, unless I find said dog very sexy. But I've been that way before I "broke the seal" as you put it.
How is a "wide hip" in female dogs?

I view dogs in the same way I view humans. With respect. How ever I do look to see if a dog still has his jewels hanging at the rear and then glance to see their pinky is showing. As for the bitches I do like to see one thats in heat and I particularly like the swollenness of the pussy. It does make my mind wander and does stir up feelings inside of me. It hasnt changed the way I see them as Ive always looked at them in that light. I do feel that they do connect better with me than people do and I do think that emotionally I get closer to them than people. I trust dogs more than the human race.

I'll admire dogs (and horses) I see regardless but some eye candy as a bonus is always greatly welcomed. I've found myself checking out dogs without realising it, but it is my sexuality. Having done the deed it is easy for my mind to wander, which can be hard if I'm out all day 😅
I seem to be going through a phase of seeing lots of lovely bitches lately and some sights are burned into my memory 😋

I haven't had my first time, but I don't really think of them any differently than before. However, whenever I see a woman that has an un-desexed male dog in public, my mind immediately wonders if they get up to anything in private..;)

No different before and after. A dog is a dog is a dog. My female is in standing heat now, I feel the same today as I did 2 months ago.

Not one bit, still lusted after them before and after, loved them, all.
Yes I personally perv on dogs and horses as much as possible.
Totally agree, after my first k9 experience with GFs GSD, I moved to London. I noticed how handsome, strong and attractive other large male dogs were in park. I used to get aroused when the tip came out or if they bounded over and tried to go under my skirt etc I then started dog sittting/walking to explore more.

I didn’t view dogs in general differently. If a dog was being how do I put it,, like when you see a dog try to hump someone’s leg or a stuffed animal - it would give me all kinds of mixed emotions. Unlike someone who instantly latched on to zoo, I struggled mentally with it for a while.
That's definitely an honest emotion..I'm glad someone feels the same. I love it and feel conflicted at times myself 🙂

Totally agree, after my first k9 experience with GFs GSD, I moved to London. I noticed how handsome, strong and attractive other large male dogs were in park. I used to get aroused when the tip came out or if they bounded over and tried to go under my skirt etc I then started dog sittting/walking to explore more.
@UKFemK9trainer We do need to make changes if we wish to explore further, that's how I ended up working in the equine industry, glad I followed my desire to be closer to as many mares as possible. Cheers LL

Back