How do you view dogs in public after you have broken the seal?

Now, admittedly I have side eyed some sexy female dogs in public before. Heck, there was this one in heat doberman that I couldn't stop staring at and internally lusting over. Same with a yellow Labrador with a very thicc butt. (I have a weakness for female dogs with wide hips.)

But most of the time when I see a dog in public my first thought is "Hey! A dog! I wanna pet 'em!" or "Hey! A dog! My gosh he/she is very beautiful!" Usually lustful thoughts aren't the first thing that goes through my mind, unless I find said dog very sexy. But I've been that way before I "broke the seal" as you put it.

I haven't had my first time yet, but since realizing I was a zoo, I haven't really seen dogs in public any different. I still mostly want to pet and snuggle them and give them scritches.

I didn’t view dogs in general differently. If a dog was being how do I put it,, like when you see a dog try to hump someone’s leg or a stuffed animal - it would give me all kinds of mixed emotions. Unlike someone who instantly latched on to zoo, I struggled mentally with it for a while.

@sarahsingletono98 most of us struggle with it mentally for at least a while, I have for many years, just came out to my partner 1 week ago, big weight of my shoulders.
Wow. That is great and congrats on having a partner who is both understanding and supportive. This has been my greatest secret in my life, except for here on this forum of course.

As far as looking at dogs differently, I do like seeing intact males lol

still haven't broken any seals yet, sadly. but, dogs have always been and will always be adorable. have almost always felt a certain connection to dogs tho tbh

I literally just saw a girl (maybe around 20) with a male great dane on the street while I was parking my car and this is why I was hoping to find this thread here...

I instantly had various ideas occurring to my mind of what she might be doing with him when alone and I also asked myself why else a girl would have such a huge dog whose "manliness" was clearly visible (his big sheath could not be unseen)...

This whole zoo-thing has preoccupied my mind but I can't help it lol

The same as before. Dogs are dogs, living creatres that deserve respect and care. not a sex toy. sure some dogs are cuter than others but i'm not rating them on their ability to mate, i rate them on their ability to be compaitble with my lifestyle in regards to activity level and energy. Do they need a hike every day or a walk around the block. Will they eat my couch or sleep on it?

Back