How do you view dogs in public after you have broken the seal?

i have a good friend. she and her husband are very open about their sex lives and it is adventurous. they have five dogs and one of them is an intact great dane. everytime i see that dog i have to wonder just how adventurous their sex lives really are :)
Right!

i have a good friend. she and her husband are very open about their sex lives and it is adventurous. they have five dogs and one of them is an intact great dane. everytime i see that dog i have to wonder just how adventurous their sex lives really are :)
Why dont you just be subtle about it and drop a few questions which will give you some indication of whether they do or dont indulge in their pets. Who knows.... this may lead to you joining in and sharing their pets with them.

Why dont you just be subtle about it and drop a few questions which will give you some indication of whether they do or dont indulge in their pets. Who knows.... this may lead to you joining in and sharing their pets with them.
we have talked about sex with no problems in terms of being open. the zoo lifestyle is something most won't share about with those they know. i know if they asked me, subtly or not, i wouldn't acknowledge it. i feel it is too risky.

I'm right there with some of the comments it's been worse for a little after opening up to my partner since I can say what I'm thinking and not have to hide it. Had to learn to control it over the years but I can go a whole day not being the slightest bit horny but if I where to see a horse hanging out when going down the road it hits hard and fast like as if I just got grab by the dick same with seeing a dog out and about with a large sleeve swaying between his legs. Family member had a intacted lab pit mix that is very hung and everytime we visit atleast once he's picking out his sleeve a little and I gotta watch myself because I get hot and always wanna look but don't want to be caught looking not trying to explain that one.

How do you view dogs in public after your first time. Did it change your view at all?
Yes. I definitely see them in a different light. I sometimes find myself looking at the owner. If it's a woman then I look for the body language that she has and I try to determine their relationship type. I have noticed some younger girls have alot of affection for their k9 friends. I have been to the park before with my Bo and felt like most people were staring at me. I don't know if it was because I was wearing leggings or because of something else but it felt really awkward at the time.

Besides their genitals jiggle I whisper to myself "jiggle jiggle jiggle" as they are walking around because humorous when it sways/moves around when they move actively.

I see them as a cute creature following a invisible line to that spot. But I don't see them any less than adorable in how sudden their actions are. You know how a dog does "random" thing like deciding one moment they are ok then zoomies. Or when your presence is away it's like they find the most expensive thing in the room and then chew on it.

Not really. I've been attracted by some dogs and seen them as potential partners ever since I hit puberty. First time with a dog was many years later and by then I had no question about if I was attracted or not by some of them.

Not really, I still see them as the beautiful, incredibly companions that they are. I see them the same way a "normal" man would see other women. Some are great friends, some are family, some are romantic prospects and some are just downright divas.

But one, one is mine.
IMG_20231009_204436.jpg

It's funny because I will go out and get a lot of attention from guys. They would never in a million years think that I would be down for their dog to clap my cheeks in 5 mins of meeting, even less. I even heard one guy say "wow, does anybody get to have that ass?" lol. I just thought "Yeah, that ass gets clapped by dogs and a pig on a daily" lmao

I think I’ve always viewed most dogs as just pretty, amazing creatures, but there have been a few doggos that I’ve done a double take and thought “ damn, I bet he’d be fun”
That’s how I know I’m a true zoo.
I always try to see his equipment.
I can’t help it my eyes are drawn to hi private

It's funny because I will go out and get a lot of attention from guys. They would never in a million years think that I would be down for their dog to clap my cheeks in 5 mins of meeting, even less. I even heard one guy say "wow, does anybody get to have that ass?" lol. I just thought "Yeah, that ass gets clapped by dogs and a pig on a daily" lmao
Love this

I live on a large property.
The nearest neighbor couple have a German Sheppard (intact) that finds his way to my yard and drives my boy crazy once he senses him. Their both Alpha's still their Sheppard out weighs my boy by at least 50 pounds.

They do go on vacation alot and ask me to feed and water him for them while their away.
And, yes the thought has crossed my mind.
And that's it.
It's about betraying trust.
And not knowing the shoots record.

I live on a large property.
The nearest neighbor couple have a German Sheppard (intact) that finds his way to my yard and drives my boy crazy once he senses him. Their both Alpha's still their Sheppard out weighs my boy by at least 50 pounds.

They do go on vacation alot and ask me to feed and water him for them while their away.
And, yes the thought has crossed my mind.
And that's it.
It's about betraying trust.
And not knowing the shoots record.
Similar situation before. Soooo tempting and so many fantasies. Imagining him coming over and making that choice for you..

Back