How do you view dogs in public after you have broken the seal?

How do you view dogs in public after your first time. Did it change your view at all?
I only had my first time recently but even before then, I would look at any big dog in public to see if they had big juicy balls. If my male partner and I are together, we will discreetly point (though it's usually not necessary since we are looking at the same thing) and whisper. I'd usually feel him get a little chubby and my clit would be throbbing.

When it's a male owner, I have to stop myself from introducing myself. If it's a woman walking a dog with big swinging balls, then I wonder to myself and smile.

The same way as before. “Hey! A dog!” I’ve always been attracted to dogs (and horses for that matter) though🤷🏻‍♂️I see them and My instant reaction is excitement but then my inner whore starts talking and the thoughts just get dirtier and dirtier😂I’m a 22 M and into male animals

Bigger dogs always get my attention. Every time I see one I go right to hoping it's male and straining myself to determine without being too obvious about it. This has become nearly automatic for me, and nothing I was doing previously. Then I'm unreasonably disappointed whenever it's not male, like it even matters to me. But if it is, I'm immediately suspecting of the owner and the what-if thoughts start going.

I'll only see the smaller dogs as cute, adorable, and friendly, but nothing else.

Last edited:
i definitely notice breed more now, im not sure how to explain it but i look over handsome dogs more thoroughly and always give them some... extra thorough pets, if. i can;) i used to be afraid to but if left alone now ill jack the dog off or even finger them sometimes. and never did before, but i let dogs lick my mouth now.
How do you decide how handsome a dog is? Is it a personal preference, or do certain breeds always seem to be popular?

My zoo experience was many years go and since then I have owned a few dogs none of which I have felt a sexual connection too, I even now have a roommate who owns a male dog and there's no sexual wants. I do check random animals that I come acorss in public, Sometimes my friend's dog will sit on my lap and I'll get a hard-on from it thinking about what I would do with her if alone. but he's understanding of it

Nah. Im just as obsessed with them as ive always been. I know plenty non zoos that are obsessed even more than I am. Other than being compatible sexually, they are literal angels on earth... how could you not love them?

I dooo have to watch out how I do my uh... petting out in public. Like okay maybe that sexy labrador doesn't need her inner theighs sensually rubbed infront of her owner and random kids at the dog park. Oh yeah and staring at dogs balls isnt as weird as youd think. everyone stares at them

How do you decide how handsome a dog is? Is it a personal preference, or do certain breeds always seem to be popular?
Idk man how does a straight guy find a girl attractive or whatever other combination of sexualities. I guess you can have types? I like em wolfy. Northern breeds, more natural looking.

Yes for me cause just like a hot girl I've seen some hot af dogs then their rears and get instantly hard haha but I'm just a horny bastard
lol

I'm actually scared of this.. Still haven't done anything, but there's a chance in the next days. What if I get a boner every time I see a dog's sheat?

This is sutch an interresting question. For me it has changed actually. Not that i wasn´t into dogs before, like not really sexually but well dogs were always damn cool. But now i start looking at them differently. Like I think about what they may be fed, and i kinda look at their behaviour differently too. Finding out what gender they are is more important now. Expecially if they are male and have that special sauce about them that speaks to me i try to get close enough to get a sniff. I know thats kinda weired. And i love the smell of wet dog now. Theres something very special about that smell. But its not like im getting horny just seeing a dog.

sometimes I desire them very much and imagine various situations but I don't like to be intrusive

good question and part of a post I been pondering. I dont see them all as sex outlets. To me I like them as I do women-varying chemistry. To be honest, when I meet someone's dog I am never thinking zoo activity. I am just interacting /feeling it out just as it does with me. I find my curiosity for more comes from some chemistry, mostly on the part of the bitch.
For example some dogs are just dopey and notinto you, others seem to very connected to humans and are affectionate. I can recall two dogs that loved me initially, then licked my hand soo sensually..and could not stay off smelling my cock-to the point where owners I was speaking to had to say something. Awkward. But I was like hmm you two seem curious.

I have dog sit a few times and never really done that/pondered it. I dont go there with others pets and also..no chemistry. They wanted food, water, playtime and thats it.

That being said I do find some breeds attractive. A Shep is a go to but then again thats wat my first experience was.

My cousins have a new big breed. I think she is over 2 years now some kinda golden doodle breed. Nice tall hind legs, nice haunches, Very intelligent and I find that one attractive in that way.

I will say, like many here, it has warped me when I see women with males...even females. I just wonder if the dog licks them lolol. I am so silly.
If the dog is still intact..yes I wonder-because he is horny lol.

I have a friend here with an intact pit. She had some bad marriages and she is single now. Cute tiny body MILF. She dont believe in cutitng the dogs..natural is best/ That dog is like ehr bf..and some days I just wanna get stoned and ask her lolol

I have never played with a dog in a sexual manner and probably never will. I do fantasize about participating with a woman getting humped and bred by a large male dog. I have never view dogs out in public as anything other than somebody's loyal companion.

I have had 18 years of practice and keep myself in check. What used to be rubbernecking is now just a casual glance. Though there are times I have to leave the dog park early due to my legs shaking if an absolutely stunning dog is present.

Last edited:
I see them as an adorable creature who deserves nothing but love and care, even if the love doesnt include being intimate with them. I have had 2 k9 partners, one wasnt sexually active at all as he didnt enjoy doing things like that, he much rather wanted to run and play, and have had another that was a total slut and couldnt seem to go an hour without being horny again...I have lived on both sides of the zoo coin and so when I see a dog in public my thoughts are usually tame like "ooo pretty pup! They need pets and treats!" But after I have been around a dog for a while I tend to get lewd thoughts

You may be more curious about their relationship with their partner but I have always loved dogs. I look more at their temperament and wonder how they behave mating.

Not sure what you classify as breaking the seal. I have never had inter course with any of my dogs because they have already been spayed or nutered. But anyway I view them like I view people, some are beautiful som are ok and some are just not.

Back